What's new

Algeria cheated against Russia in world cup 2014 match

You are just crying because Algeria deservedly advanced and because they are a better team than the Russians which they proved. Also that is not cheating at all as this happens in every high level game and the Russian fans (which have a horrible reputation in football) did the same.

Also they were probably just drunk Russians.:lol:

Dry your eyes.

In honor of the Algerian brothers and sisters who the whole Arab world supported yesterday:

10403009_712947325450138_6080786646957720819_n.jpg

The goalscorer, Islam Slemani!

It could be Russian guy trying to pinpoint the laser on the Algerian players.
yeah after being 1 goal in advancement?

You are just crying because Algeria deservedly advanced and because they are a better team than the Russians which they proved. Also that is not cheating at all as this happens in every high level game and the Russian fans (which have a horrible reputation in football) did the same.

Also they were probably just drunk Russians.:lol:

Dry your eyes.

In honor of the Algerian brothers and sisters who the whole Arab world supported yesterday:

10403009_712947325450138_6080786646957720819_n.jpg

The goalscorer, Islam Slemani!

youre just racist, supporting muslim countries always over none muslim country from analyzing your post history on this forum. Have you proof russians did the same thing? nope

youre just racist, supporting muslim countries always over none muslim country from analyzing your post history on this forum. Have you proof russians did the same thing? nope

:lol:

Never knew that one became a racist for supporting a fellow Muslim and Arab country. Interesting.

Next time I will be neutral in all the upcoming games for the World Cup as I don't want to offend any country or their people.:lol:

Funny that you mention that when large parts of my family (maternal) is European and Roman Catholic or agnostic.

Hillarious.

You are just butthurt and are making propaganda threads against an Arab and Muslim country that deservedly advanced.

If anything you are the racist here.

Sore loser. Because if not a sore loser then who would start such a pathetic thread to begin with?:lol:

:lol:

Never knew that one became a racist for supporting a fellow Muslim and Arab country. Interesting.

Next time I will be neutral in all the upcoming games for the World Cup as I don't want to offend any country or their people.:lol:

Funny that you mention that when large parts of my family (maternal) is European and Roman Catholic or agnostic.

Hillarious.

You are just butthurt and are making propaganda threads against an Arab and Muslim country that deservedly advanced.

If anything you are the racist here.

Sore loser. Because if not a sore loser then who would start such a pathetic thread to begin with?:lol:

islam is not a race the same way how white color isnt so its fair to use it that way because i noticed some forum members like your or atatwolf always support muslims over none muslims even when it comes to clear unfair behavior like in this game. So racism is more thinking and ideology.

also you said
Also they were probably just drunk Russians.

I am a loser? all what i did was uploading a video and thought sharing it here, youre the one doing propaganda all the time just look at the wall you posted. Algeria doesnt derserve the win russia did, everyone can see that this goal shouldnt be counted. I am not thinking that way because i want russia to win, okay maybe but also because i think this is quite a disgusting norm.

So this should be the standard in football in your opinion? Remember where you gonna play in 2018.

islam is not a race the same way how white color isnt so its fair to use it that way because i noticed some forum members like your or atatwolf always support muslims over none muslims even when it comes to clear unfair behavior like in this game.

I am a loser? all what i did was uploading a video and thought sharing it here, youre the one doing propaganda all the time just look at the wall you posted. Algeria doesnt derserve the win, russia did everyone can see that this goal shouldnt be counted. I am not thinking that way because i want russia to win, okay maybe but also because i think this is quite a disgusting norm.

So this should be the standard in football in your opinion? Remember where you gonna play in 2018.
What are you talking about?! For instance I will support France if they played against Mali which is a Muslim country. For obvious reasons. I also have dozens of Algerian friends and I like the country and people.

Why the hell should I not voice my support for Algeria or support Russia who I have nothing to do with?!

Yet Algeria is an Arab country and also a Muslim country so of course more or less every Arab out there will support them unless they are married to a Russian lady which quite a few are.

So you are wrong.

This is a loser thread. You are doing propaganda. This was done by Russian fans all the time as well. This is completely normal. Did you watch your first game of football yesterday?

Well I might go to Russia for the next World Cup. Could be fun. After that Qatar in 2022.

What are you talking about?! For instance I will support France if they played against Mali which is a Muslim country. For obvious reasons. I also have dozens of Algerian friends and I like the country and people.

Why the hell should I not voice my support for Algeria or support Russia who I have nothing to do with?!

Yet Algeria is an Arab country and also a Muslim country so of course more or less every Arab out there will support them unless they are married to a Russian lady which quite a few are.

So you are wrong.

This is a loser thread. You are doing propaganda. This was done by Russian fans all the time as well. This is completely normal. Did you watch your first game of football yesterday?

Well I might go to Russia for the next World Cup. Could be fun.

so why you need to support every arab country over none arab countries? even bad behavior youre supporting? And also then you call all russians drunks, so this phrase is obvious racism

Also they were probably just drunk Russians.

i can also say arabs are beating too much their wifes thats why they lost etc

so why you need to support every arab country over none arab countries? even bad behavior youre supporting? And also then you call all russians drunks, so this phrase is obvious racism

i can also say arabs are beating too much their wifes thats why they lost etc

Because I am an Arab. That's why genius. You support your own rather than foreigners. Completely normal. Why don't you support Algeria instead of Russia? Also would you support Belarus or Zimbabwe? Belarus obviously which in your twisted logic is racism.:lol:

That's because you are trolling and because that joke always works.

They did not lose and I don't think that domestic violence (which is present everywhere) is a lesser problem in Russia rather the opposite given the alcoholism.

There is even a whole Wikipedia page about it. Interesting:

Domestic violence in Russia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@Ceylal

Congrats bro. You must be all over the moon.

Next up is Germany. It will be very difficult but the Algerians have unfinished business with the Germans as you might know.

@senheiser

Russia is a talented team. They will get their chance in the World Cup in 2018. Where they will be hosts and huge pressure too. The Russian youth teams are doing well.

You can be disappointed but these kind of threads are for sore losers!

Who was behind that laser? That's messed up, indecent fan probably. Although didn't Algeria win by a couple points anyways?

Back
Top Bottom