What's new

Algeria cheated against Russia in world cup 2014 match

yeah after being 1 goal in advancement?

youre just racist, supporting muslim countries always over none muslim country from analyzing your post history on this forum. Have you proof russians did the same thing? nope

He does not supports Muslim countries, he supports Arab countries, check his posts, it goes like Arab Arab Arab, good, Arab, first, Arab Arab, superior, Arab :D

Who was behind that laser? That's messed up, indecent fan probably. Although didn't Algeria win by a couple points anyways?

Some fan probably. This is very normal. It happens in every game. Either the World Cup or the best European leagues. It really does not have much of a big impact.

I saw Algerian players that got the same treatment. It happens during every standard situation. Either free kick, corner, penalty etc.

They drew the game and thus advanced with 4 points as second placed. Belgium topped the group with 9 points as they won all 3 games. South Korea ended on the last place with 1 point and Russia on the third place with 2 points.

@Targon

LOL. That's not truth at all. Also if Arabs cannot rejoice when a fellow Arab country is doing well in this thread then I don't know when.

Also of course I would support a Muslim country over a non-Muslim country if they played nice football. But it's not like I watch football with "Muslim" glasses. I doubt that many do that. I have not heard about Christians doing that.

Last edited:
Some fan probably. This is very normal. It happens in every game. Either the World Cup or the best European leagues. It really does not have much of a big impact.

I saw Algerian players that got the same treatment. It happens during every standard situation. Either free kick, corner, penalty etc.

They drew the game and thus advanced with 4 points as second placed. Belgium topped the group with 9 points as they won all 3 games. South Korea ended on the last place with 1 point and Russia on the third place with 2 points.

@Targon

LOL. That's not truth at all. Also if Arabs cannot rejoice when a fellow Arab country is doing well in this thread then I don't know when.

That's one very high quality laser with a long range. :partay:

That's one very high quality laser with a long range. :partay:

You can buy them for under 10 euros.;)

But from such a distance they are not really effective. If they were exposed to such lasers for a prolonged time then that could cause a danger. Other than that, not so much. You cannot really stop it fully.

It's like trying to stop insults when you play football. It's part of the game.;)

This thread was made by a sore loser. Nothing more.

You can buy them for under 10 euros.;)

But from such a distance they are not really effective. If they were exposed to such lasers for a prolonged time then that could cause a danger. Other than that, not so much. You cannot really stop it fully.

It's like trying to stop insults when you play football. It's part of the game.;)

This thread was made by a sore loser. Nothing more.

The worst soccer games are the Egyptian ones when the game ends with over 50 killed or more every time...:disagree:

Get over it. Russia lost and Algeria won. Another African nation (Ivory Coast) was cheated at the world cup. They didn't cry a bucket over it. Good going Algeria

:lol:

F'in crackpots,

especially after a Saudi and an Egyptian mullah issued fatwa's against the world cup and against watching it too.

Fifa World Cup 2014 Fatwa: Scholar Yasser Borhami Says Football is Forbidden

Why are you trolling? I only see one idiotic Egyptian cleric in a country with 90 million people.
Also there are no Mullah's in the Arab world as we don't call them that despite it being a word of Arabic origin.

No mention of any Saudi Arabian cleric. In the Arab world football is by far the most popular sport. Many Arab countries have a impressive football history with not only the most African Cup wins but also the most Asian Cup wins etc. Many world-renowned players have been from the Arab world originally. Players from European countries and South American countries. You probably already know some of them.

People in the Arab world love football, love to play it, love to watch it etc. Nobody is going to stop or change that.

The worst soccer games are the Egyptian ones when the game ends with over 50 killed or more every time...:disagree:

That only happened once if I am not mistaken. It was during the unrest in Egypt and had political motives as those rivaling fans were from cities/fans of clubs that opposed the other city/club in terms of political ideology. I think it was between a pro-Mubarak team and a opposition team.

This is not something that even happens 1 time each decade. People go to football with friends, family etc. Many children too. People are passionate about it although the club football is obviously far from the top European level.

What are you doing? Why are you posting off-topic posts? What are you trying to prove? I already told you, even the God-damn article that you posted mentions it, that not only is that (the Egyptian "cleric") a idiotic radical that has been shunned by the Muslim community in Egypt but he is also 1 person out of 90 million people.

Now you are posting some article about some cleric (again 1 cleric out of over 30 million people) who wrote something about football in 2003 and about conditions that could make it more "tolerable". Who the hell cares?

Nothing changes what I wrote in my latest post. Football has a proud history in the Arab world and among Arabs and is by far the most popular sport. Most people watch it, have watched it and will watch it. Playing it too.

No matter if 2 clerics out of a population of 120 million think it is wrong. Or even if there were 2000 of them! Or 10.000. Still a microscopic amount.

Your comments are only good for trolling. Leave the thread if you have nothing wise to say about the topic.

@Aeronaut

Trolling again from an Indian user. They never get enough do they? Lot's of retards among them it seems.

What are you doing? Why are you posting off-topic posts? What are you trying to prove? I already told you, even the God-damn article that you posted mentions it, that not only is that (the Egyptian "cleric") a idiotic radical that has been shunned by the Muslim community in Egypt but he is also 1 person out of 90 million people.

WTF are you ranting about? this was about football world cup which I found it funny, did I even say that 90 million or 30 million or whatever your rant is issued fatwas or that arabs don't like football? - what happened, some Indian poster got your tail on fire? :lol:

Actually I was also SURPRISED by the laser incident, I want to know how did the FIFA officials let someone take it to the stadium on the first place?

But I think the blame lies with the GK as well, why din't he complained to the referee & refused to play until it stops?

well in general it won't affect the match that much , but a well place laser when for example the opponent have a free kick or corner can have strange effect .

Back
Top Bottom