What's new

Algeria cheated against Russia in world cup 2014 match

Germany will kick the Algerians out anyway, so let them have their joy for now, Senheiser.
they won with a lot of difficulties...The referee was with them, Ramadhan was with them...too..If the team hasn't fasted, the end result would have been different...I was a great game, great football, and a great display of talent...
10516687_10154329762255037_3449120067832035654_n.jpg

Just like the picture state...We left with honor!

not the referee i mean the next country..
Sorry, I Thought you were asking about the referee...

sure, who will need the handkerchief we will see on monday ;)
I had one for you, but I used it on me:cray:

Last edited:
Well played Algeria. Were the players fasting too? Man they showed so much energy. This was one of the best and entertaining match in this world Cup. And the way Germany played I have a feeling they will struggle against any South American team.

they will loose against France before that possibly.

good game Algeria .

they won with a lot of difficulties...The referee was with them, Ramadhan was with them...too..If the team hasn't fasted, the end result would have been different...I was a great game, great football, and a great display of talent...
10516687_10154329762255037_3449120067832035654_n.jpg

Just like the picture state...We left with honor!

Sorry, I Thought you were asking about the referee...

I had one for you, but I used it on me:cray:

They have not fasted, and for such activities in Islam it is prohibited to fast. They were drinking. So, keep this fasting things away and don't fool. I will not reply any more. Bye

scenery in Algiers after the the Chabou scored at the last minute.
[video]

M'Bolhi, voted best player of the game by FIFA
10462585_660174917401888_8505464664334955757_n.jpg

The coach, departing the Algerian team..
10513383_693470457368700_4255134164929904546_n.jpg

A petition being circulated by the fan, demanding his reconduction...
10440662_660208194065227_4864610792962124923_n.jpg

10501825_398301023644332_6969206111105755066_n.png

They have not fasted, and for such activities in Islam it is prohibited to fast. They were drinking. So, keep this fasting things away and don't fool. I will not reply any more. Bye
They haven't ate, had some water in the half time...in the locker room..have you seen them drinking in the field...? If you don't fast, you have no idea what the body go thru under those circumstances...

scenery in Algiers after the the Chabou scored at the last minute.
[video]

M'Bolhi, voted best player of the game by FIFA
10462585_660174917401888_8505464664334955757_n.jpg

The coach, departing the Algerian team..
10513383_693470457368700_4255134164929904546_n.jpg

A petition being circulated by the fan, demanding his reconduction...
10440662_660208194065227_4864610792962124923_n.jpg

10501825_398301023644332_6969206111105755066_n.png

They haven't ate, had some water in the half time...in the locker room..have you seen them drinking in the field...? If you don't fast, you have no idea what the body go thru under those circumstances...

Idiot.. no one eats regularly 12 hours before the match... they just take small calorie meals like chocolates etc..

Idiot.. no one eats regularly 12 hours before the match... they just take small calorie meals like chocolates etc..
fifa website you can find in english too
FIFA.com - Préparation de la compétition : le repas d'avant-match
En revanche, si vous êtes un joueur professionnel, vous devrez manger entre 1 et 4 g/kg de poids corporel de glucides dans les six heures précédant le match ou l'entraînement.
you have to eat much more than what you say in the six hours before the game
one exemple is given :
2,5 bols de céréales + lait + grande banane
2 cereal bowl + one milk glass + a big banana

;)

Yes, you are right. Your team played much better then i thought they would.
I even started rooting for them, well a little.
If you had scored just earlier, the game could end different. Nevertheless, Algerians can truly be proud of their team.
If you play like this in the 2015 Africa Cup, you will be the top-favorite for the trophy.

Idiot? I guess you are absolutely right...you were the norm of intelligence by defeated the british empire by drowning them in feces,!..[ my apologies to the rest of the Indians] , now you are giving me lessons on players diet and ramadhan...

thumbnail.php

files.php

files.php

Last edited:
Howard, Ochoa, Rais, Neuer ... The stars of the World, those are goalkeepers (PHOTOS)
HuffPost | By Gibert VincentPublished:07/02/2014 9:27 AM EST

WORLD CUP 2014 - If paradoxically the first round gave birth to the greatest number of goals scored since 1930 -136 - this Brazilian World is definitely one of the goalkeepers. The knockout stages of the competition, completed Tuesday evening helped put more light, some of which have delayed until the extra qualification favorites. We should not forget anytime soon (as well as their performance diverted on Twitter).

Tim Howard, U.S.

o-TIM-HOWARD-570.jpg

. Despite the Elimination of his country against Belgium on Tuesday, the U.S. goalkeeper, 35, was simply heroic With 15 stops made (for 120 minutes), he simply enters the record books:

note that setting this record stops in a game of the World Cup, Tim Howard has seen multiplied by 144 Google searches in the United States .

One that has been evolving since 2007 in England Everton side also has a special feature: it suffers from Tourette's syndrome , a hereditary neurological disorder characterized by motor and vocal tics. "When I practice or during a game, I can develop a contraction of one of my arms, my neck or my eyes. It is usually very sudden," he says so. This does not prevent it to achieve excellent results in its purpose.

Manuel Neuer, Germany

o-ALGERIE-ALLEMAGNE-NEUER-570.jpg

The keeper of the Mannschaft has revived the day the term "flying goal" Monday at the eighth-final against Algeria . If Germany holds its qualifying quarter is largelydue to supersonic outputs goalkeeper of Bayern Munich far from his goal , halting many Algerian cons:

M'Bohli Rais, Algeria

o-RAIS-ALGERIE-570.jpg

Face Neuer in the same match, the Algerian keeper has also delivered much, pushing the German onslaught for over 90 minutes before giving twice during the extension.FIFA does no mistake in naming man of the match for this knockout , something very rare for a player playing in the team defeat.

Whoever plays in the obscure Bulgarian championship, CSKA Sofia, he could now revive his career in a more prestigious club in Europe? In any case, the thumbnail Panini World, it was updated on Twitter from his match against Germany:

Guillermo Ochoa, Mexico

o-OCHOA-570.jpg

"This is the game of my life," simply said the Mexican doorman after the eighth finals lost to the wire against the Netherlands on Sunday. Ochoa, as he had done several times in the first round, multiplied parades-miracles-sometimes against the Dutch .

Gentlemen recruiters know that this wall is ... free during this offseason, AC Ajaccio, relegated to Ligue 2 this season, did not renew his contract. With this World, not sure "Memo" Ochoa remains without a club for a long time ...

Júlio César, Brazil

o-JULIO-CESAR-570.jpg

A he started for good the World Brazilian team? Saturday, the guardian of the Selecao has called itself almost his country to the quarter-finals, pushing two shots on goal during the fateful meeting after a draw (1-1) in the first 120 minutes.

The Brazilian national press does no mistake in him paying tribute tomorrow. "Hail, Caesar!" A barred the sports daily Lance , when O'Globo erected in the "savior of the country."

Tim Howard, États-Unis
o-TIM-HOWARD-570.jpg

Malgré l'élimination de son pays face à la Belgique mardi soir, le gardien américain, 35 ans, a tout simplement été héroïque. Avec 15 arrêts réalisés (durant 120 minutes), il entre tout simplement dans le livre des records:

Idiot? I guess you are absolutely right...you were the norm of intelligence by defeated the british empire by drowning them in feces,!..[ my apologies to the rest of the Indians] , now you are giving me lessons on players diet and ramadhan...

thumbnail.php

files.php

files.php

blah blah blah
next time tell them not to play.

and let me teach you your own religion. That it is allowed to eat if you are doing something great and physical exertion is allowed

Back
Top Bottom