What's new

Al Qaeda in Iran, Why Tehran is Accommodating the Terrorist Group?

They are more influential and respected than your Mullah leadership. One family in KSA. LOL. At least they are not sanctioned and poltiically isolated. :lol:
i know its not easy to have a direct flight to twin towers. they have my respect too.:crazy_pilot: :sarcastic:

next

Anyway I have no problem with Iran or Iranians. Just the few Mullah regime supporters here who don't do anything else than writing nonsense and lies about Arabs, KSA, Sunni Muslims. Just look at @haman10

He made that thread earlier today so I replied with a similar one just to return the favor.

He wrote a PM to me starting to talk about trolling while I have not trolled for months. All the same while his friend @Resurrection5782 (a famous troll and double user) is making 2-3 anti-KSA threads a day and writing nonsense.

You know those 250 billion dollars to destabilize Iraq etc. nonsense from some Mullah propagandist site.

All while I never replied.

@Serpentine is as usual holding his hand over those trolls. Nothing new. When Mosab was around he banned Arab trolls and even gave me infractions.

Anyway I know that there are no Mullah supporters among Iranians in the West. Maybe a TINY little minority. So I don't take those people seriously.

@Serpentine don't tell me that you don't know that this @Resurrection5782 is a troll and a double user. Is a moderator not supposed to adhere to the rules of the forum? Having several double user results in a ban last time I checked on this forum.

Anyway I have no problem with Iran or Iranians. Just the few Mullah regime supporters here who don't do anything else than writing nonsense and lies about Arabs, KSA, Sunni Muslims. Just look at @haman10

He made that thread earlier today so I replied with a similar one just to return the favor.

He wrote a PM to me starting to talk about trolling while I have not trolled for months. All the same while his friend @Resurrection5782 (a famous troll and double user) is making 2-3 anti-KSA threads a day and writing nonsense.

You know those 250 billion dollars to destabilize Iraq etc. nonsense from some Mullah propagandist site.

All while I never replied.

@Serpentine is as usual holding his hand over those trolls. Nothing new. When Mosab was around he banned Arab trolls and even gave me infractions.

Anyway I know that there are no Mullah supporters among Iranians in the West. Maybe a TINY little minority. So I don't take those people seriously.

@Serpentine don't tell me that you don't know that this @Resurrection5782 is a troll and a double user.

That 250 billion $ is very non-sense. the same guy keep posting it without having a little sense about how big this money is. I told him as a sarcasm that I can do the job with 1/10 of this money if they want.:lol::lol::lol: You shouldn't take them seriously, the better attitude is just laughing at them. :lol::lol::lol:

i know its not easy to have a direct flight to twin towers. they have my respect too.:crazy_pilot: :sarcastic:

next

Look I am sure that you are a friendly Azeri but stop acting like a child for once.

The Saudi Binladin (or Binladen) Group (SBG) (Arabic: مجموعة بن لادن السعودية‎ Maǧmūʿat Bin Lādin al-Saʿūdiyyah) is a multinational construction conglomerate and is headquartered in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Considered the largest construction firm in the world, Saudi Binladin Group recently signed a US$1.23 billion contract to construct the tallest building in the world, Kingdom Tower in Jeddah.

Saudi Binladin Group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Terrorist" family indeed! Look at them I mean!

Osama bin Laden, second right and inset, on a visit to Falun, Sweden in 1971. Pictured with several Falun locals, among them Christina and Lars Akerblad, who were the owners of Hotel Astoria where Osama and brother Salem stayed during one of their visits to the country

Osama bin Laden dead: life and family in pictures - Telegraph

If you ventured a little bit outside of Iran to cities such as London, New York etc. you might come across a sign where it says "Saudi Binladin Group". But be careful because you might get blown up or eaten alive.

That 250 billion $ is very non-sense. the same guy keep posting it without having a little sense about how big this money is. I told him as a sarcasm that I can do the job with 1/10 of this money if they want.:lol::lol::lol: You shouldn't take them seriously, the better attitude is just laughing at them. :lol::lol::lol:

Not only this. He writes so much nonsense that you will not believe it. The funniest thing is that he is a double user and many times former banned user but the Iranian moderator @Serpentine seems to be sleeping or holding his hand over him.

The ME section was calm for a long time for once until this disturbed individual started to troll. Then his friend @haman10 joined.

Al saud is a jewish family
I am Jewish. What will you do?

Look I am sure that you are a friendly Azeri but stop acting like a child for once.

Saudi Binladin Group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Terrorist" family indeed! Look at them I mean!

Osama bin Laden, second right and inset, on a visit to Falun, Sweden in 1971. Pictured with several Falun locals, among them Christina and Lars Akerblad, who were the owners of Hotel Astoria where Osama and brother Salem stayed during one of their visits to the country

Osama bin Laden dead: life and family in pictures - Telegraph

If you ventured a little bit outside of Iran to cities such as London, New York etc. you might come across a sign where it says "Saudi Binladin Group". But be careful because you might get blown up or eaten alive.

ok i have two Arab classmates personally idont have any( i mean it) problems with them. lets just finish this.

i am asking my dear Iranian friends and Arab members to end this. thanks

Not only this. He writes so much nonsense that you will not believe it. The funniest thing is that he is a double user and many times former banned user but the Iranian moderator @Serpentine seems to be sleeping or holding his hand over him.

The ME section was calm for a long time for once until this disturbed individual started to troll. Then his friend @haman10 joined.
Serpentine is a very good guy, but, I think he has not the authority to check if they are double users or not. since he is an Intl mod in Iran section only and has no power in other sections or for these cases. I think only Webby and Aeronaut or higher authorities like them, can do these checks and permanently ban .
I am Jewish. What will you do?

:lol::lol::lol:

Really nothin dude :hang2: :moil:

Arabs and Jews are cousins. Don't you know?

:lol:

Serpentine is a very good guy, but, I think he has not the authority to check if they are double users or not. since he is an Intl mod in Iran section only and has no power in other sections or for these cases. I think only Webby and Aeronaut or higher authorities like them, can do these checks and permanently ban .

:lol::lol::lol:

I know that @Serpentine seems like a friendly individual despite me having some past discussions/conflicts with him. I already consulted the moderators but to no avail. I see him not doing anything else on this forum other than trolling nonstop. If he was not a double user he might have got a ban and that was it. But it seems bans does not help him hence all the double users and constant trolling.

We have all trolled before and some of us were punished and some not. But there is a difference between that and simple trolls like him.

I know that @Serpentine seems like a friendly individual despite me having some past discussions/conflicts with him. I already consulted the moderators but to no avail. I see him not doing anything else on this forum other than trolling nonstop. If he was not a double user he might have got a ban and that was it. But it seems bans does not help him hence all the double users and constant trolling.

We have all trolled before and some of us were punished and some not. But there is a difference between that and simple trolls like him.

:tup:
I have tried to let him alone and not respond any of his quoting and mentioning, but he insisted to troll and kept mentioning and quoting me and telling nonsense. :disagree::disagree::disagree:
He and a few of his friends have ruined Iran section and ME section with bunch of nonsense troll wars. Actually they lack the required knowledge to answer others posts and then they start to troll and derail the threads to cover this issue. One example is how one of them trolled my post in this thread, and I mentioned you to see their behavior.

:tup:
I have tried to let him alone and not respond any of his quoting and mentioning, but he insisted to troll and kept mentioning and quoting me and telling nonsense. :disagree::disagree::disagree:
He and a few of his friends have ruined Iran section and ME section with bunch of nonsense troll wars. Actually they lack the required knowledge to answer others posts and then they start to troll and derail the threads to cover this issue. One example is how one of them trolled my post in this thread, and I mentioned you to see their behavior.

Really tragic.

You better tell me about Northern Iran, especially the areas around the Caspian Sea. It looks very beautiful. How is the food there? Does it resemble Turkish food?

A owner of one pizzeria here in Copenhagen that I usually frequent 2 times a month or so is an Iranian (Anti-Mullah) from Mazandaran Province. He says that he is a Mazanderani and that a Jewish doctor once saved his life when a child.

Really tragic.

You better tell me about Northern Iran, especially the areas around the Caspian Sea. It looks very beautiful. How is the food there? Does it resemble Turkish food?

A owner of one pizzeria here in Copenhagen that I usually frequent 2 times a month or so is an Iranian (Anti-Mullah) from Mazandaran Province. He says that he is a Mazanderani and that a Jewish doctor once saved his life when a child.

Mazandaran is a piece of heaven indeed. They are very brave and intelligent people. Their land is consisted of very tall mountains(like Damavand mount the highest peak in the ME), and some of the oldest jungles of the world(Hyrkanian jungles), which are considered as the Earth Natural Reserves, by UN and also not need to mention about Caspian sea which its name is derived from the ancestor of Mazandaranis and Gilaks who were called Caspis. They are ethnically more close to caucasians, http://www.kavehfarrokh.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/nasidze.pdf , but their language is one of Northwestern branch of Iranian languages. They have had many famous persons in the islamic world including Muhammad ibn Jarir al-Tabari, ....
In overall, they are very happy people with tons of dances and partying :) and they have a unique culture which is a combination of caucasian and Iranian cultures IMO.

Mazandaran is a piece of heaven indeed. They are very brave and intelligent people. Their land is consisted of very tall mountains(like Damavand mount the highest peak in the ME), and some of the oldest jungles of the world(Hyrkanian jungles), which are considered as the Earth Natural Reserves, by UN and also not need to mention about Caspian sea which its name is derived from the ancestor of Mazandaranis and Gilaks who were called Caspis. They are ethnically more close to caucasians, http://www.kavehfarrokh.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/nasidze.pdf , but their language is one of Northwestern branch of Iranian languages. They have had many famous persons in the islamic world including Muhammad ibn Jarir al-Tabari, ....
In overall, they are very happy people with tons of dances and partying :) and they have a unique culture which is a combination of caucasian and Iranian cultures IMO.

Thank you a lot for this kind answer. Yes, I saw some photos from that region of Iran and it was really beautiful. Looked totally different from other areas of Iran. Reminded me of some areas of Greater Hijaz and Yemen. But with a colder climate. How is the Caspian Sea btw? There are no sharks there are there? The Red Sea for instance is infected with sharks and has 44 different shark species.

List of Red Sea sharks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do the southern shores of the Caspian Sea retain its warm sea temperature all year around or how is it? Because in the Northern Caspian Sea (that bordering Russia and Kazakhstan) I have seen that the water froze!

What about the cuisine? Is it different from other Iranian cuisine?

Yes, I looked at the genetics and they were indeed close to the Caucasian people who often (surprisingly) are very closely related to the people of ME. I mean if you look at the haplogroups.

This must be something ancient:

zwyk3l.png

Haplogroup J-P209 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What about Gilaki people? Are they not closely related to Manzanderani people? Both are Caspian people at least. It is interesting with all those ethnic groups in Iran.

How about Azeri Iranians? Do they have close relations to Gilaki and Mazanderani people? I mean they live next to each other so I assume yes.
Can you recognize a Gilaki/Manzanderani person in Iran if he for example visited Mashhad, Zahedan or Shiraz? Or would that be difficult?

Sorry for all the questions.

Last edited:
Thank you a lot for this kind answer. Yes, I saw some photos from that region of Iran and it was really beautiful. Looked totally different from other areas of Iran. Reminded me of some areas of Greater Hijaz and Yemen. But with a colder climate. How is the Caspian Sea btw? There are no sharks there are there? The Red Sea for instance is infected with sharks and has 44 different shark species.

List of Red Sea sharks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hopefully No, since the caspian is a closed body of water and does not have any connection to occean like the Red Sea. I think the biggest fishes in the caspian is Strugen. Sturgeon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia in which they extract caviar from her.
Do the southern shores of the Caspian Sea retain its warm sea temperature all year around or how is it? Because in the Northern Caspian Sea (that bordering Russia and Kazakhstan) I have seen that the water froze!
Northern parts are different from southern parts since the deepest part in the northest region is below 20 meters :) it was about 11-12 meters I guess, so it can be freezed very easily, specially if you consider that the northern parts are very high latitudes. But the southern part is very deep, even more than 1000 meters, and it is located at the lower latitudes, so it won't freeze, although it gets cold sometimes. The higher moisture in the southern part is an another factor here.
What about the cuisine? Is it different from other Iranian cuisine?
Different parts of Iran have different styles of cooking and dishes, this region has its own cuisine as well, the main taste of many of their dishes are more sour than other dishes in the world.
Yes, I looked at the genetics and they were indeed close to the Caucasian people who often (surprisingly) are very closely related to the people of ME. I mean if you look at the haplogroups.

This must be something ancient:

zwyk3l.png

File:Haplogroup J (Y-DNA).svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yes, definitely there is. people who were living in Iran before Aryan migrations, were more close to caucasians. Actually, after neolithic era, there was huge migration from fertile crescent to Iran, Caucasus, Arabian peninsula, Turkey, and South Europe. Many people in these areas have J2 haplogroup. generally, in caucasus, we have strong elements of J2, representing our connection to the ME, and G haplogroup which is spreaded from caucasus and some European(R1b haplogroup) and mongolic elements( from Turkic tribes migration) and R1a haplogroup (from Iranian(Aryan) migrations)

What about Gilaki people? Are they not closely related to Manzanderani people? Both are Caspian people at least. It is interesting with all those ethnic groups in Iran.
They are almost ethnically the same, their languages is pretty close, not the same though, and their culture is almost similar. And they have the same ancestors.
How about Azeri Iranians? Do they have close relations to Gilaki and Mazanderani people? I mean they live next to each other so I assume yes.
Yes, because we both have strong caucasian elements, and many other ties. In fact, Azeris(from both South and North parts and specially from the north (Azerbaijan Republic)) are the most ethnically close group to them in the Iranian plateau region.
Can you recognize a Gilaki/Manzanderani person in Iran if he for example visited Mashhad, Zahedan or Shiraz? Or would that be difficult?
In most cases yes, since many of them have green eyes and sometimes blue eyes, and their skin color is more pale than Fars or Baluchs. In general, Azeris and Caspians(They are called "Shomali" in Iran which means northerners) have more pale skin and pale eye colors and hair colors.
Sorry for all the questions.
No problem Buddy, You are always welcome to ask any question ;)

Back
Top Bottom