What's new

Why Afghanistan lost its neutrality in the War on Terror September 19, 1998

The US did not train or fund OBL. . US provided funds and weapons and all training was done by Pakistan which selected who to train. They did not care much for Arabs. The Taliban was basically a non-entity when the US left. Only grew in power years later when Pakistan funded trained and armed the Taliban. This was claimed by Benazir Bhutto.

Afghanistan offered to hand over OBL 3 years after US got the legal right to invade Afghanistan. They put conditions. As US already had the legal right to invade Afghanistan since 1998, they were not impressed by Mullah Omars arrogance.

not true

Mullah Omar asked the Americans to provide proof.. and asked them whether this proof was enough to convict OBL in a US court and the Americans negotiators clearly said no.

to date Americans provided no proof that OBL was behind 9-11... a fact that General Musharaf said this on record.

not true

Mullah Omar asked the Americans to provide proof.. and asked them whether this proof was enough to convict OBL in a US court and the Americans negotiators clearly said no.

to date Americans provided no proof that OBL was behind 9-11... a fact that General Musharaf said this on record.
I guess you should read the thread from the beginning.
Al-Qaeda declared war on the US in the mid 1990s.
They attacked US Embassies and USS Cole and the US replied by attacking Al-Qaeda bases inside Afghanistan with Cruise Missiles.

After that, (in 1998) Pakistan and SaudiArabia tried to explain to Mullah Omar that they needed to kick out Al-Qaeda to remain neutral. As a non-neutral nation, supporting Al-Qaeda they can legally be attacked by the US.

THREE YEARS LATER, on September 10, 2001, Afghanistan is still harbouring Al-Qaeda, and is thus non-neutral and can legally be attacked by the US.

Al-Qaeda performs their attack on the Twin Towers the next day.
Afghanistan can still legally be attacked by the US.
The US, out of courtesy, give one last chance to Mullah Omar, because even though they legally can attack Afghanistan, they prefer not to, if Afghanistan complied with international law - but no, Mullah Omar is to stupid to realize he is painting himself into a corner and arrogantly asks for evidence.

I have not seen anywhere that he got a reply.

The Afghans paid dearly for his arrogance.

There is a lot of stupid people on internet parroting that the US did not provide evidence. Don’t join them.

Al-Qaeda claimed later responsibility for the attacks so the US were right and Mullah Omar knew they were right - but Jihadists do not care about right and wrong. Their default stance is that Muslims are always right and non-Muslims are always wrong.

Last edited:
I never said America is good clean global cop. There is no such thing in the world. There is no such thing as good peaceful world, where everyone respects each other and lives happily ever after. Let say I am PM of Pakistan with really powerful military and intelligence who actually bothers to do its work if someone threatens my country like that and the host country refuses to go after that person and group I am not worth my salt and I am not doing my duty if I don't bomb the crap out of that group or get them killed in cover or overt missions. Dude stop crying what USA did. USA gained power they worked hard and now they have gained the status in the world that if you mess with them, they destroy you. Stop crying and gain that power and standing in the world.
(I asked you to sp3ak with respect or i will come down to your level
but yet )Again you use words like stop crying.. now I will speak to you in the language that you understand.

Your head is so far up america's *** that you fail to even consider that these wars are for money and nothing else.
Just before Afghanistan was invaded rumsfeld announced 3 trillion dollars was missing. War takes the heat off. They wash the slate clean.

Iraq ...weapons of mass destruction? Where were they? Oh but free oil and loot of ancient artifacts and gold.

Syria...why are they there? Again free oils

Alquida. How convenient that USA Air drops weapons to them in Iraq.

AQ injured get airlifted by the yanks to be treated in Israeli hospitals.

I could go on all day but boot lickers shouldnt try to tell freethinkers that they know best. Now off you go until u learn to speak with respect.

not true

Yiu are talking to a brain dead Indian. Logic reasoning and facts don't make a difference. Remember they still think the earth is flat held by 4 elephants and when the elephants move we get earthquakes

Last edited:
(I asked you to sp3ak with respect or i will come down to your level
but yet )Again you use words like stop crying.. now I will speak to you in the language that you understand.

Your head is so far up america's *** that you fail to even consider that these wars are for money and nothing else.
Just before Afghanistan was invaded rumsfeld announced 3 trillion dollars was missing. War takes the heat off. They wash the slate clean.

Iraq ...weapons of mass destruction? Where were they? Oh but free oil and loot of ancient artifacts and gold.

Syria...why are they there? Again free oils

Alquida. How convenient that USA Air drops weapons to them in Iraq.

AQ injured get airlifted by the yanks to be treated in Israeli hospitals.

I could go on all day but boot lickers shouldnt try to tell freethinkers that they know best. Now off you go until u learn to speak with respect.

Yiu are talking to a brain dead Indian. Logic reasoning and facts don't make a difference. Remember they still think the earth is flat held by 4 elephants and when the elephants move we get earthquakes
Talk to the hand (but showing more than the finger might be considered offensive).
So much for ”Indian”… It is not.
Another fail...
4E7D4E36-C853-4E37-83B1-FDABE592F02A.jpeg

This is about Afghanistan and nothing else.
@LeGenD, can you please clean up the deflections and insulting posts by @Trango Towers . This post can be removed as well when his personal attacks are removed.
If he continues to contaminate the thread, I suggest thread banning.

Last edited:
Talk to the hand (but showing more than the finger might be considered offensive).
So much for ”Indian”… It is not.
Another fail...
View attachment 954537

This is about Afghanistan and nothing else.
@LeGenD, can you please clean up the deflections and insulting posts by @Trango Towers . This post can be removed as well when his personal attacks are removed.
If he continues to contaminate the thread, I suggest thread banning.

You are capable of taking both the hand and finger when you desire to go down the offensive route

CLEARLY YOUR COMMENT IS NOT OFFENSIVE

@LeGenD when this man is continually posting anti pakistan crap and then runs to the mods. 100% Indian anti pak poster.

Typical..when called out they run to the mods

it is our job as superior beings to educate the less fortunate.

Mushrraf, Osama and Omar are with Allah now,

as are thousands upon thousands of people who died due to these 3.

Allah will indeed make judgement, Allah will indeed ensure justice.

Mushrraf, Osama and Omar are with Allah now,

as are thousands upon thousands of people who died due to these 3.

Allah will indeed make judgement, Allah will indeed ensure justice.

Agreed

Remember all Omar asked for was evidence … 20 years now has passed and still no evidence

Agreed

Remember all Omar asked for was evidence … 20 years now has passed and still no evidence
Except Usama bin Laden claiming that the attack was made by Al-Qaeda of course.

1695136133323.png

”The brothers who conducted the operation, all they knew was they have a martyrdom operation And we asked each of them to go to America but they didn’t know anything about the operation, not even one letter. But they were trained and we did not reveal the operation to them until they are there and just before they boarded the planes.
Those who were trained to fly didn’t know the others. One group of people did not know the other group.
They were overjoyed when the first plane hit the building, so I said to them: be patient.
The difference between the first and second plane hitting the towers were 20 minutes”

The names of all people participating together with information about their connection with Al-Qaeda has been provided.

But of course that is not so impressive as a random claim that ”no evidence was provided”.

And there is no explanation why a country legally at war with another country has to motivate why they invade three years after the war started.

Last edited:
You are capable of taking both the hand and finger when you desire to go down the offensive route

CLEARLY YOUR COMMENT IS NOT OFFENSIVE

@LeGenD when this man is continually posting anti pakistan crap and then runs to the mods. 100% Indian anti pak poster.

Typical..when called out they run to the mods
He is 100% Indian but is ashamed of being Indian lol and worships white man.

Its something only the Indian community routinely do and promote

View attachment 954602

and the names of all people participating together with information about their connection with Al-Qaeda,

But of course that is not so impressive as a random claim that ”no evidence was provided”.

And there is no explanation why a country legally at war with another country has to motivate why they invade three years after the war started.

Nope he denied it … ie planning and execution

Although he expressed no sympathy for the loss also

Yes he was than he turned his guns towards USA. I know evidence but I also know the press conference Osama did where he openly declared war on USA. So how about you use common sense and not go blind in your hate
Lol...mate I couldn't careless for OBL or the USA or you for that matter.

What's annoying is your childish behaviour that you cannot discuss without showing everyone that you will bend over and spread for America. More pompoms than white cheerleaders on the 4th of July.

View attachment 954602

and the names of all people participating together with information about their connection with Al-Qaeda,

@PradoTLC here is evidence all the way from India. America doesn't matter

Nope he denied it … ie planning and execution

Although he expressed no sympathy for the loss also

OBL: ”The brothers who conducted the operation, all they knew was they have a martyrdom operation And we asked each of them to go to America but they didn’t know anything about the operation, not even one letter. But they were trained and we did not reveal the operation to them until they are there and just before they boarded the planes.
Those who were trained to fly didn’t know the others. One group of people did not know the other group.
They were overjoyed when the first plane hit the building, so I said to them: be patient.
The difference between the first and second plane hitting the towers were 20 minutes”

1695141192750.jpeg

It is embarrassing when someone tries to lie about a 2 minute video which everyone can watch.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom