What's new

Why Afghanistan lost its neutrality in the War on Terror September 19, 1998

You are the moron. It's not a court of law requiring a conviction. Between countries its about cause. Countries can go to war for many reasons. President has his own power and authority and he had enough evidence. He didn't attack Kenya just because US embassy was targeted there. That would have been crazy and illegal.
Are you an idiot? Afghan Taliban said to try Osama Bin Laden in a neutral court of law. It is USA which is at fault.

This is USA's logic: Just because I am strong I can do whatever I want? LOL?

Good the USA got a bloody nose in Iraq and Afghanistan wars.

Both the wars were illegal according to the United Nations.

Are you an idiot? Afghan Taliban said to try Osama Bin Laden in a neutral court of law. It is USA which is at fault.
America was attacking Afghanistan prior to 9/11. Clinton sent cruise missiles into Afghanistan al Qaeda camps. American President's role is to remove threats. You think after US embassies, ships, buildings attacked, and thousands killed, the President would go to a court of law, rather than launch an attack or invasion on Afghanistan? What an idiot. If Russia had done that America would have gone to war too. Afghanistan is militarily nothing compared to Russia, it is a much easier target.

America was attacking Afghanistan prior to 9/11. Clinton sent cruise missiles into Afghanistan al Qaeda camps. American President's role is to remove threats. You think after US embassies, ships, buildings attacked, and thousands killed, the President would go to a court of law, rather than launch an attack or invasion on Afghanistan? What an idiot. If Russia had done that America would have gone to war too. Afghanistan is militarily nothing compared to Russia, it is a much easier target.
Actually you idiot, Getting Osama Bin Laden was to capture the mastermind of 9/11, not the prior terrorist attacks you idiot.

Afghan Taliban ASKED FOR PROOF! George w Bush gave no proof, you dolt! It is well documented by all the regional powers: Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, China, and Russia.

Actually you idiot, Getting Osama Bin Laden was to capture the mastermind of 9/11, not the prior terrorist attacks you idiot.

Afghan Taliban ASKED FOR PROOF! George w Bush gave no proof, you dolt! It is well documented by all the regional powers: Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, China, and Russia.
US had more than enough reason to attack, they could, and did. But, you are imagining Mullah Omar as Putin. US hadn't even officially recognized Mullah Omar as head of state.

US had more than enough reason to attack, they could, and did. But, you are imagining Mullah Omar as Putin. US hadn't even officially recognized Mullah Omar as head of state.
Don't make me laugh you moron. USA invaded Afghanistan not for terrorism prior to 9/11, but because Mullah Omar didn't give up Osama Bin Laden when he was denied proof you moron.

Nice try with your lies.

Now the war is over now, and the Afghan Taliban are back in power in Afghanistan.

It looks like Allah has given the Afghan Taliban a second chance to rule Afghanistan. :D

All the lost American soldiers' limbs and money lost? :D

Don't make me laugh you moron. USA invaded Afghanistan not for terrorism prior to 9/11, but because Mullah Omar didn't give up Osama Bin Laden when he was denied proof you moron.
Well, guess what moron. Attacks on America from Al Qaeda stopped. Guess how that was done. Duh Duh.

Mullah Omar was not a stable man, he fought Soviets and got injured, no longer able to fight he was moved to one of the schools to teach the kids, his manhood/Pride/ego must have been damaged, once he got power in Afghanistan he was flying high and I won't be surprised if he consider himself to be divinely inspired. So I would not expect a man like that to make a sane decision for himself or his people.

Prophet Muhammad SAW, has signed a peace treaty with Pagans (Hudaibiya) he gained 10 years of peaceful preaching and life, protected his people, despite the fact that the Pagans has asked for many unfair demands which was also accepted by Prophet just for the sake of peace, This Lunatic has let Thousands of Afghans die, destroy the future for Generations to come only because his own ego/Pride and for one man, even if Osama was not guilty yet if handing him over would not bring war to Afghanistan and region than I would say it was a fair trade.

I believe Afghan Taliban asked USA for proof for Osama Bin Laden's involvement in 9/11.
USA did not provide proof for Osama Bin Laden's involvement in 9/11.
Don't mislead the people here. Its even on wikipedia.

Stop spreading lies here.
View attachment 953876

Shut up you idiot, Afghan Taliban asked for Osama Bin Laden's proof in 9/11. George w Bush failed to provide any.
All the major regional countries know that like Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, China, India, and Russia.

Stop defending USA's imperial wars against other nations and other peoples like the "Iraq War (2003)."

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty.
:azn:
Only an idiot believes that September 1998 comes after September 2001,
After this meeting, Afghanistan was no longer neutral and thus it was legal to attack Afghanistan in 1998 as they supported Al-Qaeda which was at war with the US. The US gave Afghanistan a final warning in 2001 out if courtesy and got an arrogant reply. Mullah Omar died a losers death as a refugee.

You are on ignore since long, so don’t expect me to read any more of your ignorant comments.

I don't think Musharraf told the truth in his book. The correct narrative is that Afghan Taliban asked for proof for Osama Bin Laden's involvement in 9/11. USA did not provide any. And Thats how the war started.

Also it is said that Osama Bin Laden died in the early 2000's of kidney disease, not some stupid Abbottabad raid. LOL.

And then some Pakistanis in Abbottabad said they don't believe because they saw no Arabs around in that city at the time. LOL.
By that time, Afghanistan had been non-neutral for three years.

Last edited:
After this meeting, Afghanistan was no longer neutral and thus it was legal to attack Afghanistan in 1998 as they supported Al-Qaeda which was at war with the US. The US gave Afghanistan a final warning in 2091 out if courtesy and got an arrogant reply. Mullah Omar died a losers death as a refugee.

You are on ignore since long, so don’t expect me to read any more of your ignorant comments.

Only an idiot would believe USA invaded Afghanistan because of terrorism prior to 9/11.

USA invaded Afghanistan because Afghan Taliban asked for Osama Bin Laden's involvement in 9/11, USA provided none, then Afghan Taliban said no to giving Osama Bin Laden to USA.

Then USA started the War on Terrorism and the rest is history.

After this meeting, Afghanistan was no longer neutral and thus it was legal to attack Afghanistan in 1998 as they supported Al-Qaeda which was at war with the US. The US gave Afghanistan a final warning in 2091 out if courtesy and got an arrogant reply. Mullah Omar died a losers death as a refugee.

I also don't have time to argue with ignorant idiots such as yourself who is spreading lies.

By the way the Afghan Taliban won the war and it is well documented.

Last edited:
And, of course, the Americans never landed on the moon. And, too, the Jews were responsible for the airplane suicide crashes on 9/11 in New York, Washington and Shanksville, PA. And, for sure, the "holocaust" is made up Zionist propaganda. Unfortunately, there is no cure for stupid.

Who gives a shit now in hindsight? You did what you did and wrecked countries that are today reeling from instability. You claimed that terror would end. Instead terror has increased and never died. What did you exactly achieve by invading other countries? Halliburton, Dick Cheney and his friends got richer. That is for sure.

Who gives a shit now in hindsight? You did what you did and wrecked countries that are today reeling from instability. You claimed that terror would end. Instead terror has increased and never died. What did you exactly achieve by invading other countries? Halliburton, Dick Cheney and his friends got richer. That is for sure.
Don't argue with @TruthSeeker
He is another moron. Both the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq were illegal according to the United Nations.

Afghan Taliban asked for Osama Bin Laden's proof in 9/11. George w Bush provided none. This is all well documented.

Don't argue with @TruthSeeker
He is another moron. Both the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq were illegal according to the United Nations.

Afghan Taliban asked for Osama Bin Laden's proof in 9/11. George w Bush provided none. This is all well documented.

Additionally, it is an irony that a bunch of right-wingers are trying to justify wars that they lost comprehensively.

Additionally, it is an irony that a bunch of right-wingers are trying to justify wars that they lost comprehensively.
Yes, and the whole world condemned the Iraq war (2003) as well.

This dumbfvck @TruthSeeker , really doesn't know the facts very well.

US has not disclosed some aspects of 9/11 investigation and have shown restraint. There will be consequences for more countries and individuals otherwise.

It is easy for people to comment on issues from a distance.
Reality can be difficult to deal with.
The problem is you can't make demand from others based on non disclosed and secret data
If you want anything from them you must share the data with them

By that time, Afghanistan had been non-neutral for three years
Actually in the world
You dont attack a country which is not neutral
It's only European and American who do so and turn every regional conflict into a world war or at least a continent wide war

Last edited:
1694924185510.png

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom