What's new

Why Afghanistan lost its neutrality in the War on Terror September 19, 1998

Lol...mate I couldn't careless for OBL or the USA or you for that matter.

What's annoying is your childish behaviour that you cannot discuss without showing everyone that you will bend over and spread for America. More pompoms than white cheerleaders on the 4th of July.

@PradoTLC here is evidence all the way from India. America doesn't matter
I don't bend over for anyone. I don't live in delusion like you. I know this world is not fair, never was and never will be. So instead of crying like a four year old get knowledge and gain power and become most powerful nation

not true

Mullah Omar asked the Americans to provide proof.. and asked them whether this proof was enough to convict OBL in a US court and the Americans negotiators clearly said no.

to date Americans provided no proof that OBL was behind 9-11... a fact that General Musharaf said this on record.
Don't argue with @A.P. Richelieu . He is another idiot.

The popular narrative on the War on Terrorism which everyone accepts and is well documented is that Mullah Omar asked USA for proof of Bin Laden's involvement in 9/11. USA provided nothing.

Case closed.

Also about Abbottabad raid, where are pictures of Osama Bin Laden being killed?
Also it is said Osama Bin Laden died in the early 2000's of kidney disease. This is well documented.

@Trango Towers
@Zarvan
@PradoTLC

Also about Abbottabad raid, where are pictures of Osama Bin Laden being killed?

that was fact it was just a sham... I know this for a fact I had relatives in the airforce on duty at the time of "raid" our $1B Raytheon radars detected them just fine

Also it is said Osama Bin Laden died in the early 2000's of kidney disease. This is well documented.

we got conflicting reports.. he was injured badly during Tora Bora bombings... and subsequently died some time later. this revealed when FSB captured one OBL's Chechen body guards..

what is 100% certain is did not die during the "Abbotabad raid"

Don't argue with @A.P. Richelieu . He is another idiot.

it is our duty to educate less capable minds

Except Usama bin Laden claiming that the attack was made by Al-Qaeda of course.

View attachment 954602

”The brothers who conducted the operation, all they knew was they have a martyrdom operation And we asked each of them to go to America but they didn’t know anything about the operation, not even one letter. But they were trained and we did not reveal the operation to them until they are there and just before they boarded the planes.
Those who were trained to fly didn’t know the others. One group of people did not know the other group.
They were overjoyed when the first plane hit the building, so I said to them: be patient.
The difference between the first and second plane hitting the towers were 20 minutes”

The names of all people participating together with information about their connection with Al-Qaeda has been provided.

But of course that is not so impressive as a random claim that ”no evidence was provided”.

And there is no explanation why a country legally at war with another country has to motivate why they invade three years after the war started.

again this not evidence.

now wonder you could not provide any evidence.

I don't bend over for anyone. I don't live in delusion like you. I know this world is not fair, never was and never will be. So instead of crying like a four year old get knowledge and gain power and become most powerful nation
I asked your gandoo *** to speak politely and not get personal. So on that note here is my reply

You are americas b1tch and its apparent that tattay choop is your job.
If you want to criticise that fine but do it rationally. Guys like you are just talkers and I bet you are still bending over for your whole class. Stillvat school as your pea brain hasnt developed . Now go suck your American masters.

that was fact it was just a sham... I know this for a fact I had relatives in the airforce on duty at the time of "raid" our $1B Raytheon radars detected them just fine

we got conflicting reports.. he was injured badly during Tora Bora bombings... and subsequently died some time later. this revealed when FSB captured one OBL's Chechen body guards..

what is 100% certain is did not die during the "Abbotabad raid"

it is our duty to educate less capable minds

again this not evidence.

now wonder you could not provide any evidence.
This is clear evidence to everyone with a sane mind.
Even better evidence is the fact that after this was published, Al-Qaeda did not question its authentity.

As You ignore anything that does not fit your agenda, further discussion is meaningless. Therefore our discussion is at an end.

1695215375739.png

Conspiracy theorist keeps denying Al-Qaeda’s statements and claim that they really know what happened, and they have a cousin that found the real story written on the stomach of a rabbit they shot - which they unfortunately lost afterwards, or similar.

I asked your gandoo *** to speak politely and not get personal. So on that note here is my reply

You are americas b1tch and its apparent that tattay choop is your job.
If you want to criticise that fine but do it rationally. Guys like you are just talkers and I bet you are still bending over for your whole class. Stillvat school as your pea brain hasnt developed . Now go suck your American masters.
you are a crying kid who lives in delusional world and are pure embarrassment. In this world might is right. Work hard, gain power and rule the world otherwise you will get ruled. This is how world has worked and will always work. So grow up and if you want to use proper language meet me either on Twitter or FB.

you are a crying kid who lives in delusional world and are pure embarrassment. In this world might is right. Work hard, gain power and rule the world otherwise you will get ruled. This is how world has worked and will always work. So grow up and if you want to use proper language meet me either on Twitter or FB.

Well u are on your knees taking one from the yanks because a slave mentality will always result in the slave. Keep *** licking Americans.

Have some respect and get off your knees. All you do is blow American trumpets. Get a life an education and a brain.

The world hasn't always worked like this as you say because all previous empires have been toppled and died. America is no different but people like u have always existed kissing butt.

Now jog on little boy.

Well u are on your knees taking one from the yanks because a slave mentality will always result in the slave. Keep *** licking Americans.

Have some respect and get off your knees. All you do is blow American trumpets. Get a life an education and a brain.

The world hasn't always worked like this as you say because all previous empires have been toppled and died. America is no different but people like u have always existed kissing butt.

Now jog on little boy.
I have never liked Americans. I consider them enemy but I understand what they did. Because that is exactly what an enemy does. My problem is with Muslims incompetence and utter failure to get education, scientific development, economic growth and military technology. Until we get that we would keep getting screwed. This is basic common sense but to get this you need a brain which you delusional out of mind kid lost years ago.

View attachment 954806

Conspiracy theorist keeps denying Al-Qaeda’s statements and claim that they really know what happened, and they have a cousin that found the real story written on the stomach of a rabbit they shot - which they unfortunately lost afterwards, or similar.

Self-righteous Swede, A virtual nobody policing western narratives. Where the judge, jury and the executioner needs none. It gives one way edicts and a storyline.
Believe it or not!
There was no trial, no independent investigation and the protagonists were summarily executed, even in cases, certain deaths/dead kept secret.
Timeline curated.
Not for any justification.
Who is asking?
It is for consumption only... and foot soldiers like you to pedal at their pleasure.
It just maybe what gives your life some meaning. So have at it...

Self-righteous Swede, A virtual nobody policing western narratives. Where the judge, jury and the executioner needs none. It gives one way edicts and a storyline.
Believe it or not!
There was no trial, no independent investigation and the protagonists were summarily executed, even in cases, certain deaths/dead kept secret.
Timeline curated.
Not for any justification.
Who is asking?
It is for consumption only... and foot soldiers like you to pedal at their pleasure.
It just maybe what gives your life some meaning. So have at it...
You apparently have no intention to provide valuable contributions to the thread.
Keep posting, but I will not be reading…

Now jog on little boy.
It's you who is a bloody shameless slave. It's you who is satisfied with selling your religion and being slave of USA. I want Muslims to regain the glory we used to have in the past. Where we used to rule we used to guide the world and those who messed with us were put in place. And you can't achieve that without being honest, learning latest science, improving economy and building best Armed Forces. But you don't have enough mental capacity to understand it so kid don't put much pressure on your brain.

It's you who is a bloody shameless slave. It's you who is satisfied with selling your religion and being slave of USA. I want Muslims to regain the glory we used to have in the past. Where we used to rule we used to guide the world and those who messed with us were put in place. And you can't achieve that without being honest, learning latest science, improving economy and building best Armed Forces. But you don't have enough mental capacity to understand it so kid don't put much pressure on your brain.
Haha....mirroring

Sick f lota

Back
Top Bottom