What's new

Al Qaeda in Iran, Why Tehran is Accommodating the Terrorist Group?

Actually we do have Al Qaeda in Iran, senior and powerful operatives at that. But they are in prison or house arrest to deter Al Qaeda from doing terrorist activities on Iranian soil. If they do that, we'll execute some of them with pleasure. :)

Finally.

Before anyone says that this is pure bullshit

English Translation of Ayman al-Zawahiri's letter to Abu Musab al-Zarqawi

12:00 AM, OCT 12, 2005

English Translation of Ayman al-Zawahiri's letter to Abu Musab al-Zarqawi | The Weekly Standard

One line from that letter that says more than anything else needed to prove the connection.

"And do the brothers forget that we have more than one hundred prisoners - many of whom are from the leadership who are wanted in their countries - in the custody of the Iranians?"

before anything :

BRING IT ON !

OKEY , BACK TO TOPIC :

SHITTY SOURCE . GODDAMIT AQ IS OUR FIRST ENEMY !!

NOW BY THESE SHITTY ACCUSATIONS NO ONE HAS ANY REACTION BUT LAUGHTER :lol:

WHATS UP WITH YOUR RECENT BOMBING IN RUSSIA ? :lol:

Try again Try again as they say

so what if the Chemical Weapon plot against Syria didnt work out the way it "should have"

If Sadam could have WMDs and he could support Al Qaeda then why not the Ayatullahs do the same?

seems legit

Seems-Legit.jpg
Read the articles, they are mostly based on facts not assumptions or speculations as the case with Iraqi WMD. A simple question that we all should ask ourselves, why haven't Qaeda ever targeted Iran?

@haman10

Take a deep breath and calm down.

One of your fellow Iranians already admitted this fact.

Are you saying that Ayman Al-Zawahiri's letter to Abu Musab al-Zarqawi dating from the year 2005 is a hoax?

Al-Qaeda members, some from the very leadership and OBL relatives have enjoyed a safe heaven in Iran for many years.

OBL relatives have admitted this.

Ever wondered how come Al-Qaeda never attacked Iran despite that being the head of Safavids, Majoos, Rafida etc. You know the usual rhetoric of Al-Qaeda.

But a bunch of Iranian Baluch rag-tag militias have attacked you successfully many times and killed dozens of your soldiers even recently….

Can you explain that to me?

Iran obviously controls those Al-Qaeda elements and do not allow them to step out of the line but they will use them if it serves the regime.

Regarding Russia then screw them. They are murdering Muslims and Arabs in Syria while we speak. I hope that "we" will support the Muslims of Caucasus with all that we have once again to crush the Ruskies like we helped crush their Soviet "empire" in Afghanistan in the 1980's.

They occupy Muslim territory in Caucasus that has nothing to do with Russia.

Maybe that explains why Iran has never been targeted by Al-Qaeda unlike all other countries in the region among them KSA if they enjoy a safe heaven in Iran? For what reason exactly?

Don't tell me they can't do that because they targeted countries like USA, UK and others with much better security and Baluch rag-tag militias have killed many of your soldiers some recently.

At one point you are crying about "Al-Qaeda" in Syria but you supported "Al-Qaeda" in Iraq when the Americans still occupied Iraq and you even host Al-Qaeda members in Iran from the leadership?

o_O:o:

In the video I posted earlier an ex-alqaeda leader named Abu-Hafs explaining how Iran is sheltering Al-Qaeda elements on its soil. He himself was sheltered in Iran for a period of time.

Take a deep breath and calm down.
One of your fellow Iranians already admitted this fact.
Are you saying that Ayman Al-Zawahiri's letter to Abu Musab al-Zarqawi dating from the year 2005 is a hoax?
Al-Qaeda members, some from the very leadership and OBL relatives have enjoyed a safe heaven in Iran for many years.
OBL relatives have admitted this.
Ever wondered how come Al-Qaeda never attacked Iran despite that being the head of Safavids, Majoos, Rafida etc. You know the usual rhetoric of Al-Qaeda.
But a bunch of Iranian Baluch rag-tag militias have attacked you successfully many times and killed dozens of your soldiers even recently….
Can you explain that to me?
Iran obviously controls those Al-Qaeda elements and do not allow them to step out of the line but they will use them if it serves the regime.

I'M CALM .

there was no trolling in ME section for some time i thought its gonna continue ...

anyway iran took hostage of some AQ family members (their leader's sons) so that they stop attacking iranian soil from balouchistan .

is that hard to absorb ?

what about saudi ? what about 9/11 and your direct support to AQ in iraq and syria? you can ask iraqi and syrian members for that

@Malik Alashter @Syrian Lion @Doritos11

Regarding Russia then screw them. They are murdering Muslims and Arabs in Syria while we speak. I hope that "we" will support the Muslims of Caucasus with all that we have once again to crush the Ruskies like we helped crush their Soviet "empire" in Afghanistan in the 1980's.
They occupy Muslim territory in Caucasus that has nothing to do with Russia.

:lol:

@vostok

Based on Al-Majid's records, Bin Laden's Yemeni wife, and Abu Syfian Al-Azzdi. Iran didn't solely offer food and shelter, but many other things.

Sure. No big deal about that. But that doesnt mean we support their activities in region, we just deter them from doing it inside Iranian soil.

Otherwise Iran and Al Qaeda are staunch enemies.

You have been holding a truce with them after the attacks on Mushad in the early 90s by KSM's nephew.

I'M CALM .

there was no trolling in ME section for some time i thought its gonna continue ...

anyway iran took hostage of some AQ family members (their leader's sons) so that they stop attacking iranian soil from balouchistan .

is that hard to absorb ?

what about saudi ? what about 9/11 and your direct support to AQ in iraq and syria? you can ask iraqi and syrian members for that

@Malik Alashter @Syrian Lion @Doritos11

:lol:

@vostok

So why are you trolling here and trying to change the reality when it is crystal clear? You only look dumb by doing that. Especially since one Iranian compatriot already admitted this well-known fact.

Al-Qaeda has never touched Iran. Before 9/11 and after it.

Took hostage? They sought refugee in Iran and got it. Leadership members too without any families!

LOL. There is no proof of Saudi Arabian support for "Al-Qaeda" in Iraq. USA occupied Iraq and you think that USA would tolerate an ally (KSA) to attack American soldiers while they were in Iraq? Yeah, right! :lol:

Funny that comes from a Iranian that supports the Mullah's since they support and have always support anti-American militias in Iraq and Shia terrorist groups.

LOL. One dumb Ba'athi that does not represent any Syrians and a Shia fanatic?

@Doritos11 is no fan of KSA or Iranian meddling in Iraq. Iranian meddling in Iran is much bigger. Just ask any Iraqi.

Yes, go defend your communist friends and cry because I mentioned the truth. The Caucasus people are not Russians and their lands have been occupied by Russia for 150 years. They are also Muslims.

But strange for a Mullah supporter to support communists over Muslims.

@rmi5

Based on Al-Majid's records, Bin Laden's Yemeni wife, and Abu Syfian Al-Azzdi. Iran didn't solely offer food and shelter, but many other things

maybe a blind date with another saudi terrorist ? :lol:

Saif Al Adel is in North Waziristan since last two years. That is confirmed. Rumor is he is chief military strategist of TTP

Back
Top Bottom