What's new

Al Qaeda in Iran, Why Tehran is Accommodating the Terrorist Group?

So why are you trolling here and trying to change the reality when it is crystal clear? You only look dumb by doing that. Especially since one Iranian compatriot already admitted this well-known fact.

Al-Qaeda has never touched Iran. Before 9/11 and after it.

Took hostage? They sought refugee in Iran and got it. Leadership members too without any families!

LOL. There is no proof of Saudi Arabian support for "Al-Qaeda" in Iraq. USA occupied Iraq and you think that USA would tolerate an ally (KSA) to attack American soldiers while they were in Iraq? Yeah, right! :lol:

Funny that comes from a Iranian that supports the Mullah's since they support and have always support anti-American militias in Iraq and Shia terrorist groups.

LOL. One dumb Ba'athi that does not represent any Syrians and a Shia fanatic?

@Doritos11 is no fan of KSA or Iranian meddling in Iraq. Iranian meddling in Iran is much bigger. Just ask any Iraqi.

Yes, go defend your communist friends and cry because I mentioned the truth. The Caucasus people are not Russians and their lands have been occupied by Russia for 150 years. They are also Muslims.

But strange for a Mullah supporter to support communists over Muslims.

@rmi5

Brother, If some one does not believe in any morality and allow himself to be hypocrite, You cannot have any healthy discussion with him.
I agree about your post. Only one note about AQ, As I have heard before, the leaders brought their family in Iran as well. But the regime changed its behavior after a while and captured them as hostages. That's what I have heard, I am not 100% sure about it.
Mullahs are extremely hypocrite, I am not saying that every other regime in the world has not any hypocrite behavior at all, but they have reached the peak. Can you explain to me that how a "Religious Based Shia Regime With 1/4 Azeri population" can support an internationally recognized occupier regime(Armenia) against the second Shia country of the world(Azerbaijan is the 2nd based on the Shia population percentage)? Russians have slaughtered and exiled and tortured many caucasians, including muslim circassians, Chechens, .... which most of these groups have strong cultural, historical, ethnical, .... connections to Iran. But mullahs are supporting Russia. The same is going on in the East Turkestan in China.
The list is very long .... :disagree::disagree::disagree:

Brother, If some one does not believe in any morality and allow himself to be hypocrite, You cannot have any healthy discussion with him.
I agree about your post. Only one note about AQ, As I have heard before, the leaders brought their family in Iran as well. But the regime changed its behavior after a while and captured them as hostages. That's what I have heard, I am not 100% sure about it.
Mullahs are extremely hypocrite, I am not saying that every other regime in the world has not any hypocrite behavior at all, but they have reached the peak. Can you explain to me that how a "Religious Based Shia Regime With 1/4 Azeri population" can support an internationally recognized occupier regime(Armenia) against the second Shia country of the world(Azerbaijan is the 2nd based on the Shia population percentage)? Russians have slaughtered and exiled and tortured many caucasians, including muslim circassians, Chechens, .... which most of these groups have strong cultural, historical, ethnical, .... connections to Iran. But mullahs are supporting Russia. The same is going on in the East Turkestan in China.
The list is very long ....

you are not even iranian to begin with ..... you are MKO , MKO just speaks farsi

@Ostad :lol: @Serpentine

Last edited:
you are not even iranian to begin with ..... you are MKO , MKO just speaks farsi

@Ostad :lol:

@al-Hasani , Look at his comment please. As I told you before, when they cannot provide any logical answer, as they most do, they start to troll and tell nonsense.
BTW, he has mentioned one of my Azeri friends to show him that my support for Azerbaijan against Armenia is wrong. :lol::lol::lol:
BTW, I am very willing to know why his beloved regime, and consequently himself is supporting Armenia?

Iran and Al Qaeda
Yes,

Al-Qaeda ties with Iran

On November 8, 2011, Judge John D. Bates ruled in federal court that Iran was liable for the 1998 United States embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania. In his 45-page descision, Judge Bates wrote that "Prior to their meetings with Iranian officials and agents Bin Laden and al Qaeda did not possess the technical expertise required to carry out the embassy bombings in Nairobi and Dar es Salaam."
Iran responsible for 1998 U.S. embassy bombings - The Washington Post

Riyahd compound bombings
According to Seth G. Jones and Peter Bergen, the 2003 Riyadh compound bombings were planned by al Qaeda operatives in Iran, with apparent Iranian complicity.
http://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/137061/seth-g-jones/al-qaeda-in-iran

In January 2009, the United States Treasury Department placed sanctions on four al-Qaeda operatives based in Iran. These include Mustafa Hamid, Muhammad Rab'a al-Sayid al-Bahtiyti, Ali Saleh Husain, and Sa'ad bin Laden, one of Osama bin Laden's sons. Stuart Levey, Under Secretary for Terrorism and Financial Intelligence, said that:

“It is important that Iran give a public accounting of how it is meeting its international obligations to constrain al Qaida... Designations have a far reaching impact, deterring would-be donors from providing financial support to terrorism and leaving al Qaida leadership struggling to identify much-needed funding resources.
Treasury Targets Al Qaida Operatives in Iran

July 2011 sanctions

In July 2011, the United States Treasury Department reported that Iran has been allowing al-Qaeda to channel money and operatives throughout the country. In response, the Treasury Department placed sanctions on six alleged cooperatives, including Ezedin Abdel Aziz Khalil, who was described as an important al-Qaeda facilitator based in Iran. The department said that Khalil was allowed to operate in Iran since 2005, and has been transporting money and terrorist recruits into Iran from the Middle East, and then to Pakistan. David Cohen, undersecretary for terrorism and financial intelligence, noted that by revealing these connections, "We are illuminating yet another aspect of Iran’s unmatched support for terrorism."

Iran Plays Host To Al Qaeda Network, Treasury Says - Corruption Currents - WSJ

October 2012 sanctions

In October 2012, the United States Treasury Department designated Adel Radi Saqr al-Wahabi al-Harbi, a deputy to the al Qaeda facilitator Muhsin al-Fadhli, who is based in Iran, and placed him under sanctions. Al-Harbi was accused of helping the travel of terrorists from Iran to Afghanistan or Iraq for al-Qaeda, as well as seeking money to support terrorism. The Treasury Department said that the al-Qaeda network used by al-Harbi operates according to an agreement with the Iranian government, under which al-Qaeda can operate and travel freely throughout Iran and to use Iran as a key transit point.

Treasury Places Sanctions on al Qaeda Operative in Iran - Corruption Currents - WSJ

Taliban insurgency

U.S. and British officials have accused Iran of giving weapons and support to the Taliban insurgency in Afghanistan.

"We did interdict a shipment, without question the Revolutionary Guard's core Quds Force, through a known Taliban facilitator. Three of the individuals were killed... Iranians certainly view as making life more difficult for us if Afghanistan is unstable. We don't have that kind of relationship with the Iranians. That's why I am particularly troubled by the interception of weapons coming from Iran. But we know that it's more than weapons; it's money; it's also according to some reports, training at Iranian camps as well."

General David Petraeus
According to Hamid Karzai, Iran is "not fooling anyone" with its support for Taliban insurgents.

Iran still supporting Afghan insurgency-U.S.| Reuters

Is Iran Supporting the Insurgency in Afghanistan? | The Jamestown Foundation

Isaf Seizes Iranian Weapons in Nimroz « RAWA News

Afghans find tons of explosive devices transferred from Iran - CNN.com

AFP: Iranian weapons cache found in Afghanistan: US

Iranian weapons found in Afghanistan | CTV News

Guys please keep this thread clean, so we can update it and have it as a reference for readers.

@haman10

I lost my connecticon to the internet on my computer so I cannot answer your PM. No problem with you if you stop acting like a baby or insane Mullah. I cannot write a long post on my Iphone but when I hopefully get internet access to my MacBook laptop I will answer and make a long post.

Same with @rmi5

Little thing though @haman10

Learn to distinguish between state sponsored terrorism and private funding. AQ's main enemy is the House of Saud aside from the usual suspects.

Saudi trucks are lining up at Iraqis border to deliver suicide belts to Qaeda in Syria!:cheesy: Don't be silly dear.

Those are just reports which are false, you can find similar ones about American and Israeli relations to Qaeda BTW which are rediculous. Well, what I posted about Iranian relationship with Qaeda is supported by several official conformations from several governments, tangible facts, Qaeda leaders themselves, and logical analysis. Iranian reputation speaks for itself in this regard.

no problem also if u stop acting like a saudi terrorist supporter .

:tup:

How can I be a so-called "Saudi Arabian terrorist supporter" when Al-Qaedas main enemy in the region aside from the usual suspects is House of Saud which you claim I support. Does not make sense.

But call me next time KSA hosts wanted AQ members. OBL was STRIPPED off his citizenship in 1994.

KSA unlike Iran has been hit by Al-Qaeda terror and we have captured and executed quite a few of them. We won the war against them.

Saudi list of most wanted suspected terrorists - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ibrahim al-Asiri member of AQAP - most wanted man in KSA:

AQ was not foudned in KSA and its ideology is influenced by the teachings of the Egyptian Sayyid Qutb and member of the MB.

Qutbism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

OBL was half Yemeni and half Syrian btw.

Those are just reports which are false
but the same BS you posted about iran is right ? :lol:
its like i'm talking to the wall :lol:

that much logic u have :lol:

How can I be a so-called "Saudi Arabian terrorist supporter" when Al-Qaedas main enemy in the region aside from the usual suspects is House of Saud which you claim I support. Does not make sense.

But call me next time KSA hosts wanted AQ members. OBL was STRIPPED off his citizenship in 1994.

KSA unlike Iran has been hit by Al-Qaeda terror and we have captured and executed quite a few of them. We won the war against them.

Saudi list of most wanted suspected terrorists - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ibrahim al-Asiri member of AQAP - most wanted man in KSA:

AQ was not foudned in KSA and its ideology is influenced by the teachings of the Egyptian Sayyid Qutb and member of the MB.

Qutbism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

OBL is half Yemeni and half Syrian btw.

the whole world says the otherwise :lol:

Does Saudi Money Continue to Fund Al Qaeda? - ABC News

Saudi Arms Shipments to Al Qaeda Rebels Waiting behind Iraq’s Borders with Syria | Global Research

:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom