What's new

Al Qaeda in Iran, Why Tehran is Accommodating the Terrorist Group?

Beheading is a Islamic, quick, cheap and painless punishment for the worst of criminals. Also a punishment that warns the criminals in the right way.

Ever heard about the guillotine for instance?

Better than hanging by cranes that can last up to several minutes before the condemned is pronounced dead. Like we see in Iran.

Beheading is a Islamic, quick, cheap and painless punishment for the worst of criminals. Also a punishment that warns the criminals in the right way.

Better than hanging by cranes that can last up to several minutes before the condemned is pronounced dead. Like we see in Iran.

Beheading and cutting body parts has much more pain.

Beheading and cutting body parts has much more pain.

What are you talking about clown? A beheading lasts less than 1 second. You die instantly. Hanging people with cranes like in Iran can last several minutes. Don't force me to post videos of such executions in Iran. There is a nice video of a Iranian women that is hanged this way and one can see that she is still alive, desperately struggling to no gain by kicking her legs 90 seconds after she was slowly lifted above the ground by the crane.

As I said beheading is a swift, cheap, quick, painless and most importantly a Islamic punishment. It also serves as a instrument of fear as any execution should to warn possible new criminals from committing the worst of crimes.

It must and will stay.

For comparison here is a execution from Iran (Tabriz) by this method.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
"Instant death" indeed compared to a beheading that lasts less than 1 second.

Last edited:
Lastly the Iranian population is over 2 times as big as that of KSA but despite this Iran executes significantly more people than KSA.

Capital punishment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 2011 360+ persons were executed in Iran while the number in KSA was 82.

One can do the remaining math.

I think that there is no need to further cover this particular topic as I have made my point very clearly.

What are you talking about clown? A beheading lasts less than 1 second. You die instantly. Hanging people with cranes like in Iran can last several minutes. Don't force me to post videos of such executions in Iran. There is a nice video of a Iranian women that is hanged this way and one can see that she is still alive, desperately struggling to no gain by kicking her legs 90 seconds after she was slowly lifted above the ground by the crane.

As I said beheading is a swift, cheap, quick, painless and most importantly a Islamic punishment. It also serves as a instrument of fear as any execution should to warn possible new criminals from committing the worst of crimes.

It must and will stay.

For comparison here is a execution from Iran (Tabriz) by this method.

"Instant death" indeed compared to a beheading that lasts less than 1 second.

U saudi barbaria export terrorist, killing and beheading to the world and ur terrorists are killing many many people everyday everywhere!!
Really sorry for u arabs that says Beheading a huam like an animal and even worst is part of Islam!!

Lastly the Iranian population is over 2 times as big as that of KSA but despite this Iran executes significantly more people than KSA.

Capital punishment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 2011 360+ persons were executed in Iran while the number in KSA was 82.

One can do the remaining math.

I think that there is no need to further cover this particular topic as I have made my point very clearly.

Have u thought that people are birdbrain??In ur barbari everyday many people behead and kill in tribals and tribal warfares!!!! I think everyday at least 300 perons behead in barbaria.

Last edited:
@Resurrection5782

You need urgent help. Maybe a brain transplantation could work out for you sometime in the future when that technology will be developed.

Until then practice your English and stop smoking/injecting all that heroine. It's bad for your health. I know that Iran tops the list in the world but please stop it despite this fact.

Saudi barbaria and its realization from islam

این تصویر کوچک شده است. برای مشاهده در ابعاد بزرگتر اینجا کلیک کن

این تصویر کوچک شده است. برای مشاهده در ابعاد بزرگتر اینجا کلیک کنید

این تصویر کوچک شده است. برای مشاهده در ابعاد بزرگتر اینجا کلیک کنید

The only ones who get executed in Saudi Arabia are murderers, and this punishment in public deters people from committing it and that's why such crimes are rare in the KSA. BTW, beheading is much merciful and less painful than hanging. As per Islam which you people have nothing to do with it, the murderer gets killed in public.

Unlike Iran which hang up it's people in public left and right for political reasons:

163618_189744081053417_163359787025180_608975_3531696_n.jpg

afghan_execution_in_iran_806525.jpg

Iran_Blacklisted_25.gif

iran_hangings.jpg

Cartoon--Executions-in-Iran.jpg

Public-Execution-in-Iran_1_1.jpg

27execute03.jpg

execution%2520in%2520Iran.jpg

iran-amputation-2.jpg

stop-camp-ashraf-displacement-fco-iranian-hanged-london-28-10-2009.jpg

The only ones who get executed in Saudi Arabia are murderers, and this punishment in public deters people from committing it and that's why such crimes are rare in the KSA. BTW, beheading is much merciful and less painful than hanging. As per Islam which you people have nothing to do with it, the murderer gets killed in public.

Unlike Iran which hang up it's people in public left and right for political reasons:

163618_189744081053417_163359787025180_608975_3531696_n.jpg

afghan_execution_in_iran_806525.jpg

Iran_Blacklisted_25.gif

iran_hangings.jpg

Cartoon--Executions-in-Iran.jpg

Public-Execution-in-Iran_1_1.jpg

27execute03.jpg

execution%2520in%2520Iran.jpg

iran-amputation-2.jpg

stop-camp-ashraf-displacement-fco-iranian-hanged-london-28-10-2009.jpg

B...h they are murders.

Ever heard about the guillotine for instance?

Beheading by sword yes...beheading with small knife is not Islamic and a form of torture. It needs to be condemned by all scholars and today we have guns to execute people which is just as quick in the head.

Also investigation should occur, nobody can just take someone's life without properly investigating or is will cost him his afterlife and he surely would be punished.

I wouldn't want to be beheaded with a sword since that would mean I would have done something terribly wrong and I would die in shame.

Beheading by sword yes...beheading with small knife is not Islamic and a form of torture. It needs to be condemned by all scholars and today we have guns to execute people which is just as quick in the head.

Also investigation should occur, nobody can just take someone's life without properly investigating or is will cost him his afterlife and he surely would be punished.

I wouldn't want to be beheaded with a sword since that would mean I would have done something terribly wrong and I would die in shame.

All executions in KSA are obviously done by a sword and not by a knife. Did you expect anything else? The execution last barely 1 second.

Also only the worst of all criminals are executed when their guilt has been established as a certainty. When there is a doubt then there is not any execution. But all judicial systems commit mistakes.

KSA has 5-6 times lesser executions than Iran despite Iran having a population that is only 2.5 times bigger than that of KSA.

All executions in KSA are obviously done by a sword and not a knife and only the worst of all criminals are executed when their guilt has been established as certain.

KSA has 5-6 times lesser executions than Iran despite Iran having a population that is only 2.5 times bigger than that of KSA.

I know that. :)

Iranian population is a lot more than KSA, LOL. Not just 2.5 times.

KSA is like 7 million. Iran is more like 10 times.

I know that. :)

Iranian population is a lot more than KSA, LOL. Not just 2.5 times.

KSA is like 7 million. Iran is more like 10 times.

Well, then no need to mention the knife thing in connecting with KSA. There is no such executions in KSA. If if has any interest then one can watch a execution from KSA by doing a simple google search and see that it lasts less than 1 second and how it is done.;)

The population of KSA is over 32 million. Iran's population is 77 million or so. So 2.5 times is about right. Also a census in KSA has not been held for years so the actual number is probably bigger than that. Even if you exclude the millions of illegals living in KSA. The fertility rate of KSA is also bigger than the one in Iran so the difference will become smaller in the future.

Anyway here is a execution from Iran (Tabriz). Hanging by a crane. As one can see the condemned (2 men and 1 women) are still showing signs of life 1 minute into the execution. Hardly Islamic.

Back
Top Bottom