What's new

After 20 years of marriage, husband discovers that his wife is a man !

Status
Not open for further replies.

third eye

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
The world is getting Crazier by the day !

A man is appalled after twenty years of marriage; he has discovered that his wife, Monica, is… a man!

Jan, the husband, said, “I feel violated.” He says having a “normal” marriage, even if the past years were more difficult. The couple got less well. ”I had my interests and my work. My marriage with Monica was my third marriage. I did not want to separate me yet. I thought that with a bit of mutual tolerance, could grow old together.”

Jan always found that Monica was “a beautiful woman”. And it provides: “It was no male traits.” Monica wanted no children, which reassured Jan. ”I had four children from my previous two marriages, I am not asked me questions. She was taking the pill; it was as if it had its rules. She used tampons and sanitary napkins. But now I understand why it was still using a lubricant.”

The rumours began to spread a few months ago. Jan quickly discovered that his friends knew for a long time that Monica was a man. ”Everybody knew it except me,” deplores the fuzzy husband. ”This is the ultimate betrayal. I feel in my honour. The idea of sharing a bed for years with it disgusts me today.”

The marriage of Jan and Monica should be cancelled. Jan counsel considers that his client has been scammed. The couple still lives under the same roof but does not exchange a Word. Jan wants to Monica to disappear from his life. “What it has done to my family and me is unforgivable.”

The Lahore Times Read more: Belgium: After 20 years of marriage, husband discovers that his wife is a man - The Lahore Times
Follow us: @lhrtimes on Twitter | lhrtimes.tcom on Facebook

The least she/he could have done was let him on about it before hand. Despicable betrayal.

Sounds fake :coffee:. How can he be married for 20 years and not know his partner is a male? If it's true then he should just quit life.

Sounds fake :coffee:. How can he be married for 20 years and not know his partner is a male? If it's true then he should just quit life.

Sex change operation man, they be near perfect most people cannot tell.. Be careful!!!!!

sounds all made up..
How can he not discover in 20 years?

A friend of mine spent two weeks dating a 'beautiful thai girl' and out of desperation had to make her drunk to ger her into bed....only to find out that she was a man :lol:

I agree with safriz. Come on you want me to believe everyone knew that she was a man except the husband. Plus, Having no mensuration, means the guy did not faced that time of the month where mood swings occur

u8qIb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom