What's new

After 20 years of marriage, husband discovers that his wife is a man !

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes boys be careful next time you go out otherwise feel the poke from below.

So you are saying that the doctors can chop that dudes penis off and plant a vagina in it? Hard to beleive!

Hard to believe but they have done it and have accomplished many other crazy medical stuff. Read this article you really think the dude would not have noticed her penis dangling about?? For 20 years lol??

Lol seems like you have experience in this :)

That is because I have met one person like this in one of my previous college courses. She/he was like how they use to be a man, I was like duh fck because most people could not tell the difference. It was some shocking sht but they have done it so becareful karachi wala. Heard they like thug niggas like you best. :lol:

Sex change operation man, they be near perfect most people cannot tell.. Be careful!!!!!

:what:

I know about sex reassignment surgery and hormone replacement therapy

But men and women are born with different genetic codes. Either XX or XY chromosomes?

Can it be changed by surgery or drugs?

Last edited by a moderator:
sounds all made up..
How can he not discover in 20 years?

A friend of mine spent two weeks dating a 'beautiful thai girl' and out of desperation had to make her drunk to ger her into bed....only to find out that she was a man :lol:

Sex change operation man, they be near perfect most people cannot tell.. Be careful!!!!!

Sounds fake :coffee:. How can he be married for 20 years and not know his partner is a male? If it's true then he should just quit life.
Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome / Testicular Feminization Syndrome

Individual has XY (male) chromosomes BUT a female body. Has vagina/breasts BUT no uterus.
=
Androgen insensitivity syndrome: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
=
=
=
Complete AIS is rarely discovered during childhood. Sometimes, a growth is felt in the abdomen or groin that turns out to be a testicle when it is explored with surgery. Most people with this condition are not diagnosed until they do not get a menstrual period or they have trouble getting pregnant.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3647041 said:
watch?v=Y1vKT4JEcDc

:rofl::rofl::bad::bad::bad::bad:

@Sher Malang ke husband ko 20 saal tk nahi pta tha ke woh cheez kia he

HOLY $**** THAT LOOKS SO REAL! I AM SOOOO OUT OF THIS THREAD!

Last edited by a moderator:
:what:

I know about sex reassignment surgery and hormone replacement therapy

But men and women are born with different genetic codes. Either XX or XY chromosomes?

Can it be changed by surgery or drugs?

It is all about the hormones they will give people hormone therapy for a long time before any sex change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom