What's new

After 20 years of marriage, husband discovers that his wife is a man !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Subah subah kaisi bakwas news sunadi ..aaj chutti lekar parents k saath ladki dekne ka program hey ...

It is all about the hormones they will give people hormone therapy for a long time before any sex change.
they normally have psyco-analysis before doing anything else and then they can go through sex-reassignment surgery to bring the physical look/shape of woman and can take hormones drugs but It will still be a partial change cause you still cannot get periods or will not have ability to give birth or cannot change your genetic codes which you are born with :)

lol

they are neither she nor he

but shemale and i assume they are born like that without any surgical operation or sex change :D

well i dont know if he has the thing but i do know he was abit too gay back when he was younger n emotional like girl. still the same now but i dont see him much about but he bro goes that he had the chromosome problem something to do with the xx xy etc. back in school he used to fancy this boy which the pak girls from same year fancied.

The world is getting Crazier by the day !

A man is appalled after twenty years of marriage; he has discovered that his wife, Monica, is… a man!

Jan, the husband, said, “I feel violated.” He says having a “normal” marriage, even if the past years were more difficult. The couple got less well. ”I had my interests and my work. My marriage with Monica was my third marriage. I did not want to separate me yet. I thought that with a bit of mutual tolerance, could grow old together.”

Jan always found that Monica was “a beautiful woman”. And it provides: “It was no male traits.” Monica wanted no children, which reassured Jan. ”I had four children from my previous two marriages, I am not asked me questions. She was taking the pill; it was as if it had its rules. She used tampons and sanitary napkins. But now I understand why it was still using a lubricant.”

The rumours began to spread a few months ago. Jan quickly discovered that his friends knew for a long time that Monica was a man. ”Everybody knew it except me,” deplores the fuzzy husband. ”This is the ultimate betrayal. I feel in my honour. The idea of sharing a bed for years with it disgusts me today.”

The marriage of Jan and Monica should be cancelled. Jan counsel considers that his client has been scammed. The couple still lives under the same roof but does not exchange a Word. Jan wants to Monica to disappear from his life. “What it has done to my family and me is unforgivable.”

The Lahore Times Read more: Belgium: After 20 years of marriage, husband discovers that his wife is a man - The Lahore Times
Follow us: @lhrtimes on Twitter | lhrtimes.tcom on Facebook

AHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH,this can only happen in Belgium.

His wife deserves an accolade for best troll of the decade! Very lulz

She should have let him know the instant they started getting intimate. If you are not comfortable with your original gender that's all well and good, but at least let your partner know!!

Seems like a fake news to me :hitwall: .......or maybe the husband was blind and only came to notice through one of his friends that his wife is a shemale .

She should have let him know the instant they started getting intimate. If you are not comfortable with your original gender that's all well and good, but at least let your partner know!!

(S?)He should have let him know on the first date!

Seems like a fake news to me :hitwall: .......or maybe the husband was blind and only came to notice through one of his friends that his wife is a shemale .

Imagine cheating with your friends wife and finding she's a man :oops::P :)

DaFooQ.... Come on guys... I'm no doctor but every surgery has distinct telltale signs.... It's simply not possible....... If it is, then my greatest regards for the surgeon! :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom