What's new

Pakistani laws prohibiting underage marriage un-Islamic: CII

you said, Hazrat Abu Hurayra radiallahu anhu was not Hijazi, But he was born in Baha, which is Hijaz in all respects. Why did you spread this mis-information?
Yemen is Yemen, not Hijaz. Learn some Geography will you?

Technically, even Madina Munawwarah would be considered a yemeni city, because the Aws and the Khazraj were Hijazi tribes of Qahtani (yemeni) origin, just as Bani Daws.

But they are ALL HIJAZI!!!
This you better ask a Yemani and he will tell you who is who. At any rate, some info on Abu Huraira is here (The Sahabah Series: The Abu Hurairah | Kitaba.org (Islamic Texts for the Blind) and is not different from what you find on wikipedia.

You did not answer to my question: Why most hadith are not narrated by Ahl-il-bait and sahaba from ashra e mubasharra? Just answer me that.

Yemen is Yemen, not Hijaz. Learn some Geography will you?

This you better ask a Yemani and he will tell you who is who.

You did not answer to my question: Why most hadith are not narrated by Ahl-il-bait and sahaba from ashra e mubasharra? Just answer me that.

You said, Hazrat Abu Hurayra radiallahu anhu was from Yemen. But he was from Baha, which is NOT Yemen. It is Hijaz, and Hazrat Abu Hurayra radallahu anhu was a Hijazi!

You said, Hazrat Abu Hurayra radiallahu anhu was from Yemen. But he was from Baha, which is NOT Yemen. It is Hijaz, and Hazrat Abu Hurayra radallahu anhu was a Hijazi!
OK, here you go. "Abu Hurairah (Radhiallaahu Anhu) was originally from the land of Yemen and was from the great tribe of Daus, the Messenger of Allaah (Sallalahu Alayhee Was-Sallam) said “Eemaan is in Yemen, Fiqh is in Yemen and wisdom is in Yemen.” (Saheeh al-Bukhaari, Saheeh Muslim and Ahmad) So this hadeeth shows the virtue of Eemaan, jurisprudence and wisdom of the people of Yemen. Hence no one with correct intellect and sound disposition can deny the companion, Abu Hurairah from Yemen had the abilities of jurisprudence or wisdom and his virtue and respect in this".

The Faqeeh, The Mujtahid, The Muhaddith Abu Hurairah (Radhiallaahu Anhu). Part 5. By ash-Shaikh Muhammad Ra’ees Nadwee (Shaikh ul-Hadeeth, Jaamia Salafiyyah, Banaaras) From Al-Lamhaat Ilaa Maa Fee Anwaar al-Baaree Minuz-Zuloomaat Series compi lers and Trans : Abu Hibbaan & Abu Khuzaimah Ansaari. (http://docs.umm-ul-qura.org/Abuhurayrah.pdf).
---

Last edited:
Different hadith different sources......I dont bhas on things I dont know... :tup:

No doubt!
no, you can calculate yourself, Hazrat Ayesha (R.A) was 10 years younger than Hazrat Asma (R.A) and at the time of the second migration of Islam Hazrat Asma was 28, so Hazrat Ayesha should be 18, and it was a few years after migration, that she moved in with the Holy Prophet (S.AW)

All Hadith are weak (as they were written for political purposes , centuries after the death of prophet) Why not just read Quran ??
sometimes you have to refer to the Hadith for an explanation for what is not in the Quran

Incorrect again. He belonged to dafi al Baghia, the rebel group, and instilled Kingship, which was disallowed in Islam. If he was the greatest recorder of Islam, he would have not gone against the spirit of Islam.
dude, whatever he did, but he did record the Quran, and Kingship was bound to come, as foretold by the Holy Prophet (PBUH) did you want the Khilafat E Rashida to continue till today?

OK, here you go. "Abu Hurairah (Radhiallaahu Anhu) was originally from the land of Yemen and was from the great tribe of Daus, the Messenger of Allaah (Sallalahu Alayhee Was-Sallam) said “Eemaan is in Yemen, Fiqh is in Yemen and wisdom is in Yemen.” (Saheeh al-Bukhaari, Saheeh Muslim and Ahmad) So this hadeeth shows the virtue of Eemaan, jurisprudence and wisdom of the people of Yemen. Hence no one with correct intellect and sound disposition can deny the companion, Abu Hurairah from Yemen had the abilities of jurisprudence or wisdom and his virtue and respect in this".

The Faqeeh, The Mujtahid, The Muhaddith Abu Hurairah (Radhiallaahu Anhu). Part 5. By ash-Shaikh Muhammad Ra’ees Nadwee (Shaikh ul-Hadeeth, Jaamia Salafiyyah, Banaaras) From Al-Lamhaat Ilaa Maa Fee Anwaar al-Baaree Minuz-Zuloomaat Series compi lers and Trans : Abu Hibbaan & Abu Khuzaimah Ansaari. (http://docs.umm-ul-qura.org/Abuhurayrah.pdf).
---

why Ahl E bait, if by Ahl E Bait you mean the "Mothers of the Faithful" then Hazrat Ayesha has narrated many Hadith

dude, whatever he did, but he did record the Quran, and Kingship was bound to come, as foretold by the Holy Prophet (PBUH) did you want the Khilafat E Rashida to continue till today?
This is perhaps the weakest argument (if at all) I have heard from somebody defending him. The Prophet (PBUH) has predicted many things, and only because they were predicted by him, they become acceptable? I don't want to go into details, but instillation of the kingship (disallowed in Mohammed's Islam) was the least condemnable act of Moawiah. He fought with Ali (the legitimate Khalifa of Muslims), and as a result many hundred Muslims lost their lives, no one but he is responsible for that bloodshed. He made an agreement with Imam Hassan and later broke it and nominated his son Yazid (laeen) as King (nomination was also disallowed in Mohammed's Islam). His sins are greater than his services (if any) to Islam, which have resulted in huge embarrassment and hardships to Muslims and Islam in centuries to come.

why Ahl E bait, if by Ahl E Bait you mean the "Mothers of the Faithful" then Hazrat Ayesha has narrated many Hadith
Why Ahl il Bait? Who knows your father best? Me or you? Naturally you, because you have spent a long time in your father's house. Similarly, who would know Prophet (PBUH) better than his ahl il bait (family members)? Abu Huraira who spent last 3 years with Mohammed (PBUH) or Khadijah who spent 25 years in Prophet's house, and other wives, daughters Zainab, Umm Kulthum, Ruqayyah, Fatima, and Ali who was with Mohammed (PBUH) from the beginning?

Ahl il bait is not only Prophet's (PBUH) youngest wife Aishah; these include all his wives, his daughters, his son's in-law, and grand children. Aisha spent the least time with Prophet (PBUH) i.e. 8 years. Why very few haidths are narrated by the other members of Mohammed's (PBUH) family?

Last edited:
This is perhaps the weakest argument (if at all) I have heard from somebody defending him. The Prophet (PBUH) has predicted many things, and only because they were predicted by him, they become acceptable? I don't want to go into details, but instillation of the kingship (disallowed in Mohammed's Islam) was the least condemnable act of Moawiah. He fought with Ali (the legitimate Khalifa of Muslims), and as a result many hundred Muslims lost their lives, no one but he is responsible for that bloodshed. He made an agreement with Imam Hassan and later broke it and nominated his son Yazid (laeen) as King (nomination was also disallowed in Mohammed's Islam). His sins are greater than his services (if any) to Islam, which have resulted in huge embarrassment and hardships to Muslims and Islam in centuries to come.

Why Ahl il Bait? Who knows your father best? Me or you? Naturally you, because you have spent a long time in your father's house. Similarly, who would know Prophet (PBUH) better than his ahl il bait (family members)? Abu Huraira who spent last 3 years with Mohammed (PBUH) or Khadijah who spent 25 years in Prophet's house, and other wives, daughters Zainab, Umm Kulthum, Ruqayyah, Fatima, and Ali who was with Mohammed (PBUH) from the beginning?

Ahl il bait is not only Prophet's (PBUH) youngest wife Aishah; these include all his wives, his daughters, his son's in-law, and grand children. Aisha spent the least time with Prophet (PBUH) i.e. 8 years. Why very few haidths are narrated by the other members of Mohammed's (PBUH) family?
Ah, but Fatima (R.A) lived with Ali (R.A) after marriage, and as for his other doughters, they were all married off and died young. as for his grand children they were all pretty young to record Hadith when the Prophet (PBUH) died, and no, my mother knows my father batter than me, so his wives knew better, and he spent a little more time with, Hazrat Ayesha (R.A) and as for other thing you must ask permission from mods to have a sectarian argument, and still i hold Hazrat Ameer Mawiya (R.A) in a high position and think if him as a great Muslim and Sahabi

You are replying without properly going through my post, right? Khadijah lived with the prophet (PBUH) for 25 years, Aishah only 8 years, and you are saying Aishah lived with him longer? You are implying that Hasan and Hussein were infants when the Prophet (PBUH) passed away, and they would remember nothing to narrate? And Ali and Fatima were living in US maybe after the marriage, so they also had nothing to narrate? And where they were living before the marriage? Maybe in the hostel? So they would have listened nothing from the prophet (PBUH). There is nothing wrong in learning little Islamic history. I know education standard in Pakistan is hitting the bottom but still, one needs to know at least basic stuff before involving into a debate.

What l have said is no secterian (i am sunni) stuff but history. You cant defend because it is undefendable. But it is clear that hadith is not trustworthy because it is narrated by those who were not in the right position, and those who were in that position did not or seldom narrated.

Last edited:
@nuclearpak Are Religious debates allowed?
What is CII? The whole thing is started out from religious (albeit wrong) interpretition of laws. It should be no problem until the discussion remains academic and not turned into a street fight.

What is CII? The whole thing is started out from religious (albeit wrong) interpretition of laws. It should be no problem until the discussion remains academic and not turned into a street fight.

I can see it turning into one.. :coffee:

You are replying without properly going through my post, right? Khadijah lived with the prophet (PBUH) for 25 years, Aishah only 8 years, and you are saying Aishah lived with him longer? You are implying that Hasan and Hussein were infants when the Prophet (PBUH) passed away, and they would remember nothing to narrate? And Ali and Fatima were living in US maybe after the marriage, so they also had nothing to narrate? And where they were living before the marriage? Maybe in the hostel? So they would have listened nothing from the prophet (PBUH).

What l have said is no secterian (i am sunni) stuff but history. You cant defend because it is undefendable. But it is clear that hadith is not trustworthy because it is narrated by those who were not in that pisition, and those who were in the pisition to narrate, did not or seldom.
dude, can i really habe a religious discussion without getting banned, if i can, i will answer it, if not then you win

Well summary of 450+ posts is that - mullahism can reduce one's IQ level to single digit. :coffee:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom