What's new

Pakistani laws prohibiting underage marriage un-Islamic: CII

i was not referring to the Sahih Sitta............i was referring to your post in which you mentioned the Paras of the Quran which were eaten by a goat

dude, MANY Hadith are narrated by Hazrat Ayesha (R.A) and Hazrat Khadija died a bt early at the beginning of Islam
What about sohaba from Ashra Mubasharra? Did they also die early? What about Zayd ibn Harithah, Abu Dharr al-Ghifari, Sa'd ibn Abi-Waqqas, Bilal ibn Ribah, Abd-Allah ibn Mas'ud, Ammar ibn Yasir, Sumayyah bint Khabbab, Jafar ibn Abi Talib, and the list goes on. All above mentioned sahabah accepted Islam in the early days, and many outlived Mohammed (PBUH).

Last edited:
.i was referring to your post in which you mentioned the Paras of the Quran which were eaten by a goat

Meray bhai that Hadith is from "Sunan Ibn Majah" ( one of the Kutub al-Sittah) and also in Musand Ahmed . So you should not comment on things when you know nothing about them . Ayatullahs are worse than Mullahs some times , but lets not target sects . Any extremist , either Shia or Sunni is wrong !!!

What about sohaba from Ashra Mubasharra? Did they also die early? What about Bilal? and other closer Sahaba who were with the prophet from the beginning?
dude, Abu Huraira, was almost ALWAYS witht he Holy Prophet (PBUH) he practically lived with him dude

Meray bhai that Hadith is from "Sunan Ibn Majah" ( one of the Kutub al-Sittah) and also in Musand Ahmed . So you should not comment on things when you know nothing about them . Ayatullahs are worse than Mullahs some times , but lets not target sects . Any extremist , either Shia or Sunni is wrong !!!
Ayatullah? the rulers of Iran? and Ibn Majah? dude, we are talking about Sahih Bukhari here

Ok agreed but every thing can't be implemented. and not every sunnah can be followed by its own spirit.

dude, Abu Huraira, was almost ALWAYS witht he Holy Prophet (PBUH) he practically lived with him dude
Incorrect. Abu Huraira was from Yemen and not from Hijaz. He embraced Islam in 7 AH and spent only three years with the Prophet (PBUH).

Incorrect. Abu Huraira was from Yemen and not from Hijaz. He embraced Islam in 7 AH and spent only three years with the Prophet (PBUH).
so? Mawiya only accepted Islam, but he is taken as one of the greatest recorders of the Quran?

WTF is wrong with you? keep your Shia views to yourself

.i was referring to your post in which you mentioned the Paras of the Quran which were eaten by a goat

Ayatullah? the rulers of Iran? and Ibn Majah? dude, we are talking about Sahih Bukhari here

Narrated 'Aisha "The verse of the stoning and of suckling an adult ten times were revealed, and they were (written) on a paper and kept under my bed. When the messenger of Allah expired and we were preoccupied with his death, a goat entered and ate away the paper."

Musnad Ahmad bin Hanbal. vol. 6. p. 269; Sunan Ibn Majah, p. 626; Ibn Qutbah, Tawil Mukhtalafi 'l-Hadith (Cairo: Maktaba al-Kulliyat al-Azhariyya. 1966) p. 310; As-Suyuti, ad-Durru 'l-Manthur, vol. 2. p. 13

Narrated 'Aisha "The verse of the stoning and of suckling an adult ten times were revealed, and they were (written) on a paper and kept under my bed. When the messenger of Allah expired and we were preoccupied with his death, a goat entered and ate away the paper."

Musnad Ahmad bin Hanbal. vol. 6. p. 269; Sunan Ibn Majah, p. 626; Ibn Qutbah, Tawil Mukhtalafi 'l-Hadith (Cairo: Maktaba al-Kulliyat al-Azhariyya. 1966) p. 310; As-Suyuti, ad-Durru 'l-Manthur, vol. 2. p. 13
dude, i know its from ibn Majah, but it seems like a really WEAK hadith, why not just read Shaih Bukhari?

so? Mawiya only accepted Islam, but he is taken as one of the greatest recorders of the Quran?
Incorrect again. He belonged to dafi al Baghia, the rebel group, and instilled Kingship, which was disallowed in Islam. If he was the greatest recorder of Islam, he would have not gone against the spirit of Islam.

dude, i know its from ibn Majah, but it seems like a really WEAK hadith, why not just read Shaih Bukhari?

All Hadith are weak (as they were written for political purposes , centuries after the death of prophet) Why not just read Quran ??

ISLAMABAD: The Council of Islamic Ideology (CII) on Tuesday ruled that Pakistani laws prohibiting marriage of underage children are un-Islamic.

At the end of its two-day session on Tuesday, the CII said there is no minimum age of marriage according to Islam.

Islam does not forbid marriage of young children, the council said. However, the Rukhsati(consummation of marriage) is only allowed in the case that both husband and wife have reached puberty.

The CII’s ruling comes a day after its chairman Maulana Mohammad Khan Sheerani said laws regarding second marriage of a man in the presence of a first wife were against religious principles.

“Sharia allows men to have more than one wife and we demanded that the government should amend the law,” he told reporters after a CII meeting.

The laws require a man to have written approval from his existing wife or wives for another marriage.

Sheerani urged the government to formulate Sharia-compliant laws related to nikah, divorce, adulthood and ‘will’.

The CII is a constitutional recommendatory body that advises parliament in the law-making process, but cannot enact laws on its own.

According to Pakistani laws, the minimum age for marriage is 18 years for a male and 16 years for a female.

Pakistani laws prohibiting underage marriage un-Islamic: CII - DAWN.COM

Before we jump to conclusions, and go on a mullah bashing spree, we should ask important questions:

1) What is the legitimacy of the CII? [ whose its leader, what are his credentials, is he a mufti? if yes, of which Madhab ?]
2) What is the goal of the CII? [ what is it's history]
3) Who are the exact members of CII? What are their credentials?

The Shari'ah in Pakistan exists inside madhabs, be they Sunni madhabs, or the Ja'fari madhab or the Ismaili madhab, or Bohri madhab

Incorrect again. He belonged to dafi al Baghia, the rebel group, and instilled Kingship, which was disallowed in Islam. If he was the greatest recorder of Islam, he would have not gone against the spirit of Islam.

you are insulting a Sahabi radiAllahu anhu

You don't know what you are talking about. I have gathered this from your other posts. Not everything said on wikipedia [ your source of info] is correct

Hazrat Abu Hurayra radiallahu anhu was born in Baha, which is NOT yemen, but the southernmost part of Hijaz, He was Hijazi.. His tribe, Bani Daws, is a Hijazi Tribe. Baha is before Asir begins.

I am not, I am calling a spade a spade. This is history, and it was not written by me. BTW, I am not Shia.

I am too calling a spade as a spade. And doing justice to a blessed companion

You don't know what you are talking about.

I am too calling a spade as a spade. And doing justice to a blessed companion
I care least about wikipedia. My point is plain and simple, and logical. Why most (almost 5000 +) are narrated by Abu Huraira whereas he spent only three years with the prophet (PBUH). Why most hadith are not narrated by Ahl-il-bait and sahaba from ashra e mubasharra? Just answer me that.

I care least about wikipedia. My point is plain and simple, and logical. Why most (almost 5000 +) are narrated by Abu Huraira whereas he spent only three years with the prophet (PBUH). Why most hadith are not narrated by Ahl-il-bait and sahaba from ashra e mubasharra? Just answer me that.

you said, Hazrat Abu Hurayra radiallahu anhu was not Hijazi, But he was born in Baha, which is Hijaz in all respects. Why did you spread this mis-information?

Technically, even Madina Munawwarah would be considered a yemeni city, because the Aws and the Khazraj were Hijazi tribes of Qahtani (yemeni) origin, just as Bani Daws.

But they are ALL HIJAZI!!!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom