What's new

Rape in marriage not a crime, Indian court rules

Well, there is another stance...there are times a wife is not in the mood, she shouldnt be forced when she is forced she can file as rape (Western law and understanding started because of heavy women rights movements)...

In Islam, no where does it say you can force yourself...it says you are their protectors and no protector should cause any harm to the one he is protecting...But this is India we are talking about soo...I wont compare Islam and India...but this was just for your understanding...

I dont think we should bring Islamic laws in a controversy of another religion. :) :)

This ''rape-in-marriage'' issue will be very awkward to sit through -- wife saying ''rape'' husband defending as 'passion' .. and no witnesses

Wouldnt want to be a judge for this case
Most likely because now passion has a different meaning...

either its a fake news or judge himself involved in same sort of rapezz .

Well, there is another stance...there are times a wife is not in the mood, she shouldnt be forced when she is forced she can file as rape (Western law and understanding started because of heavy women rights movements)...

In Islam, no where does it say you can force yourself...it says you are their protectors and no protector should cause any harm to the one he is protecting...But this is India we are talking about soo...I wont compare Islam and India...but this was just for your understanding...

This one is worth reading though

marriage - Is a woman required to have sex with her husband whenever he requests it? - Islam Stack Exchange

Rape is usually nasty with bruises tearing and other signs...at least that is what medical examiners show...Well if the wife is resisting...there are bound to be clues...

What if a person uses Gun? Knife ? condom ? threaten to harm some loved one ?

@he-man one more perspective on difficulty of proving rape.

What if a person uses Gun? Knife ? condom ? threaten to harm some loved one ?
This is happening in India? Its a thread about your country...ask your citizens! I said what happens in west so what happens in India ask an Indian!

Obviously if weapons were used/ threat/ blackmailing whatever...it automatically falls in the category of a crime and that is not consensual!

This is happening in India? Its a thread about your country...ask your citizens! I said what happens in west so what happens in India ask an Indian!

Obviously if weapons were used/ threat/ blackmailing whatever...it automatically falls in the category of a crime and that is not consensual!

dude either u are trolling or oblivious to whats happenning in pakistan.
in pakistan u need 4 male witnesses to prove a rape...................thats why we hear fucking nothing.

in india,just a complaint is enough to put u behind bars.

the whole subcontinent is reeling under this problem and it will persist till at leat one more generation as by the time society will be more liberal and people will have girlfriends to talk to rather than feeling jealous and taking these extreme steps.

u may laugh at the last paragraph but thats a reality

but there would be no physical evidence of rape in this case. A good lawyer could easily bail out a smart rapist.

And in marriage, there are much higher chances of psychological blackmail than using brute force for sex.

dude either u are trolling or oblivious to whats happenning in pakistan.
in pakistan u need 4 male witnesses to prove a rape...................thats why we hear fucking nothing.
Well, if you go to stupid people...rape never requires any witness coz no one rapes in public...
in india,just a complaint is enough to put u behind bars.
yet we have this thread....
the whole subcontinent is reeling under this problem and it will persist till at leat one more generation as by the time society will be more liberal and people will have girlfriends to talk to rather than feeling jealous and taking these extreme steps.

u may laugh at the last paragraph but thats a reality
gf to talk to how is that important or relevant in this thread?

but there would be no physical evidence of rape in this case. A good lawyer could easily bail out a smart rapist.

And in marriage, there are much higher chances of psychological blackmail than using brute force for sex.
True this is also faced by the West...but has become common to report because of all the "new fantasies" emerging which many western women who "actually marry you" wont indulge in...Read up over the internet and you will find many cases in the West where such cant be proven...But just coz it cant be proven doesnt mean it doesnt happen and is not sickening!

Talking about "Forced Marriage" makes sense..
But "Rape in Marriage" is a stupid thing invented by stupid feminists.
Judge has made the right decision.

Talking about "Forced Marriage" makes sense..
But "Rape in Marriage" is a stupid thing invented by stupid feminists.
Judge has made the right decision.
true and is also upheld because times seriously are changing where now we have people having different ideas to the word passion and also fantasies!

Off Topic

@anonymus

look who is talking about staying neutral here

a similar thread few days back about Pakistan and the person was the first one to bring India in.

:lol::lol::lol:

View attachment 33979

Damn,

i just love the double standards and hypocrisy these people are filled with

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

@Sidak @Indischer @Roybot @levina
Frankly I am not surprised .....

On topic:
In my opinion a man should not touch even a prostitute without her consent.

all the people are going gung ho on this stupid topic.
let me ask u a question.

how would the wife even prove she was raped??

this sucks,only an allegation can land any person in jail just like the dowry act.she needs to furnish no proof.and thats objectionable to me especially considering she is the wife.
A rape means it was done forcefully and ergo the wife would have injuries and every sign that it was forced on her.Rape in a marriage can be proven.

This ''rape-in-marriage'' issue will be very awkward to sit through -- wife saying ''rape'' husband defending as 'passion' .. and no witnesses

Wouldnt want to be a judge for this case
If the wife was horny that day and you got along.Mood or no mood, Men do it you know as machines it's part of their evolution..
Later IF when the wife scream marital rape? then what?:what::unsure:

On topic:

A rape means it was done forcefully and ergo the wife would have injuries and every sign that it was forced on her.Rape in a marriage can be proven.
@levina ji .....what about rough which some want?

Last edited:
If the wife was horny that day and you got along.Mood or no mood, Men do it you know as machines it's part of their evolution..
Later IF when the wife scream marital rape? then what?:what::unsure:

@levina ji .....what about rough which some want?

May be you men dont understand this ,but the injuries caused when a woman is forced is different from the ones caused when its done with her consent.

Well, if you go to stupid people...rape never requires any witness coz no one rapes in public...
yet we have this thread....
gf to talk to how is that important or relevant in this thread?

True this is also faced by the West...but has become common to report because of all the "new fantasies" emerging which many western women who "actually marry you" wont indulge in...Read up over the internet and you will find many cases in the West where such cant be proven...But just coz it cant be proven doesnt mean it doesnt happen and is not sickening!

On topic:

i am tired of saying the same thing again and again.
it can be misused and it is indeed misused.

lastly wife dosen't need to prove shit,she can complain even 6 months later and person would be in jail

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom