What's new

Rape in marriage not a crime, Indian court rules

i am tired of saying the same thing again and again.
it can be misused and it is indeed misused.

lastly wife dosen't need to prove shit,she can complain even 6 months later and person would be in jail
That simple huh? then why doesnt she?

But whats stopping them from making it a crime openly?

That simple huh? then why doesnt she?

But whats stopping them from making it a crime openly?

who says she dosen't??
search ak ganguly rape case on google.

the woman complained after 1 year through a blog and that person is now screwed big time.
search the tarun tejpal case,the guy can be jailed for 10 years for not even doing rape......................just a small molestation in an elevator for like 30-40 seconds.

as stated earlier,u have no idea how law works in india.

who says she dosen't??
search ak ganguly rape case on google.

the woman complained after 1 year through a blog and that person is now screwed big time.
search the tarun tejpal case,the guy can be jailed for 10 years for not even doing rape......................just a small molestation in an elevator for like 30-40 seconds.

as stated earlier,u have no idea how law works in india.
I really dont...all I did was answer how rape in marriage happens and how it can be proven (according to the WEST) ...I also clearly stated that it is due to the new kinky stuff that some wives may be forced and hence considered rape (at least in the West) never said a word about the East....I dont read Indian news or cases...got more than enough in Pakistan to criticize :enjoy:

I really dont...all I did was answer how rape in marriage happens and how it can be proven (according to the WEST) ...I also clearly stated that it is due to the new kinky stuff that some wives may be forced and hence considered rape (at least in the West) never said a word about the East....I dont read Indian news or cases...got more than enough in Pakistan to criticize :enjoy:

there is no difference in east and west on the proof of rape.
and i am only commenting on how to prove a rape.

regarding kinky stuff,,,have u seen bank job??

there is no difference in east and west on the proof of rape.
and i am only commenting on how to prove a rape.

regarding kinky stuff,,,have u seen bank job??
Nope...Too busy with work havent seen any movies at all :cray:

I don't want to be funny, so can a man go to court in hindustan if his wife refuses to have intercourse with him but gladly uses devices to satisfy herself....

I don't want to be funny, so can a man go to court in hindustan if his wife refuses to have intercourse with him but gladly uses devices to satisfy herself....

not having sexual satisfaction is a ground for divorce,,,yes it is.

now i want my negative rating for trolling:yes4:

Nope...Too busy with work havent seen any movies at all :cray:

i am gonna send my earphones to singapore today for warranty issues!!

not having sexual satisfaction is a ground for divorce,,,yes it is.

now i want my negative rating for trolling:yes4:

Question is not from the perspective of sexual satisfaction from spouse, wife refusing to sleep with husband but much happier to use devices "sort of pervert" woman...

Question is not from the perspective of sexual satisfaction from spouse, wife refusing to sleep with husband but much happier to use devices "sort of pervert" woman...

that will come under purview of satisfaction only.
husband can file a case and this has happened before,though not on dildo vs husband issue.

there was a case in which wife was ultra religious and refused sex and man was finally granted divorce

that will come under purview of satisfaction only.
husband can file a case and this has happened before,though not on dildo vs husband issue.

there was a case in which wife was ultra religious and refused sex and man was finally granted divorce

Funny if the verdict is in the favor of device.

800px-Marital_rape_criminalized_map.svg.png

Red: Marital rape recognised as a crime.
Orange: Marital rape recognised as a crime, partially.
Black:Marital rape is completely legal

Rape was always halal in Pakistan.

:lol: It's not your fault if you are an indians, so i forgive you if your brain doesn't work correctly, the report says martial rape is officially legal now, you maps is not "up-to-date"
Marital rape is officially legal in India | GlobalPost

Funny if the verdict is in the favor of device.

indian law is too pro women.

she just has to complain without furnishing any proof on dowry or rape and u are done for at least 7 years

:lol: It's not your fault if you are an indians, so i forgive you if your brain doesn't work correctly, the report says martial rape is officially legal now, you maps is not "up-to-date"

And what part of it being legal in Pakistan and ALL Muslim countries do you not understand?

Also in India Marital rape is considered a crime when couple has filed for legal counselling.

And do not show your retardness by posting same comment again and again.

Think before talking from your behind, like indians ;)

i am tired of saying the same thing again and again.
it can be misused and it is indeed misused.

lastly wife dosen't need to prove shit,she can complain even 6 months later and person would be in jail

Let me give you some stats, UN Population Fund found that more than 2/3rds of married women in India, aged between 15 to 49 have been beaten, raped or forced to provide consent. In 2005, 6787 cases were recorded cases of women murdered by their husbands or their husbands’ families. Unfortunately about 56% of Indian women believed occasional wife-beating to be justified, so that reduces the chance of filing a rape case against husband.

So there!!!
The weaker gender needs to be protected and you do know that a spousal rape is difficult to prove,ergo marital discords 're also taken into consideration while proving the spousal "violation".
And why not give her the benefit of doubt when she has more chances of being exploited in a marriage???

Last edited:
Let me give you some stats UN Population Fund found that more than 2/3rds of married women in India, aged between 15 to 49 have been beaten, raped or forced to provide consent. In 2005, 6787 cases were recorded of women murdered by their husbands or their husbands’ families. 56% of Indian women believed occasional wife-beating to be justified.

So there!!!
The weaker gender needs to be protected and you do know that a spousal rape is difficult to prove,ergo marital discords 're also taken into consideration while proving the spousal "violation".
And why not give the her the benefit of doubt when she has more chances of being exploited in a marriage???

i don't care for these stats one bit.
i am not an abuser and will never be,,,,but what if a woman just complains against me for touching her arm or saying i love u??
what if she complains that i was stalking her??
what if she says i was asking for dowry??
what if she says i raped her 4 months back??

in all the above cases i go to jail without any proof

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom