What's new

Advantages and disadvantages of the FC-1 / JF-17 for BAF

If you don't believe in the concept of the Ummah how can you call yourself a muslim?

The things that happened in past were wrong on both sides and for that matter whats happening in the world now is wrong. But the answers to these problems are in the Quran and Sunnah. Among these solutions is the Ummah concept which folks love to dismiss.

Once upon a time I use to believe in this concept wholeheartedly. But then I realized how naive I was. The ummah concept doesn't exists in the modern world. This is because there is no Caliphate to unite the Muslims and only when Imam Medhi comes then things will change.

If the Ummah concept does exists then why did the Libyans, Iranians and even the Iraqi's betray us to the American's on the issue of nuclear technology. During the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan we fought with the Mujaheddin and took in millions of refugees. What did we get in return...nothing. Instead those same Afghans are now colluding with India. Bangladesh is another prime example. The people rose up against their fellow Muslim brothers over a language issue. Even today you continue to open your mouth against Pakistan under the orders of the Indian Government. Deep down inside your heart you know that the Ummah concept is dead.

Pakistan for once must look out for it's own national interests. Which means in the current scenario, we should help the Myanmar Government by financing, training and arming them against Bangladesh.

Shame on you P*aki guys.........Shame
Have you got any shame left or want to be ashamed as a bunch, no wonder your pm is called haseena. I can see the domino effect, so waiving something apart from sending GSP free products.

You Dear, really need to take your bowl of soup. In a quest of growing BALLS all the time, somewhere you guys lost something known as BRAIN.
Anyway keep up your work pal as "A Barking Dog Seldom Bites".
Why do you wanna see our balls..wanna lick them, have you not tired of licking Indian balls, oh now I understand need a variety.

You Dear, really need to take your bowl of soup. In a quest of growing BALLS all the time, somewhere you guys lost something known as BRAIN.
Anyway keep up your work pal as "A Barking Dog Seldom Bites".

Before you sprout bullshit on this forum, at least write coherently so that I can understand your cesspit nonsense. Always remember your glorious nation has become an obediently slave to Indians. I can even make a guess that Hasina can't even take a dump with phoning Modi for permission. Like I said to you before, instead of trash talking about Pakistan, why don't you grow a pair of balls and help the Rohingya?

Why do you wanna see our balls..wanna lick them, have you not tired of licking Indian balls, oh now I understand need a variety.

Seriously this post was damn funny.

Once upon a time I use to believe in this concept wholeheartedly. But then I realized how naive I was. The ummah concept doesn't exists in the modern world. This is because there is no Caliphate to unite the Muslims and only when Imam Medhi comes then things will change.

If the Ummah concept does exists then why did the Libyans, Iranians and even the Iraqi's betray us to the American's on the issue of nuclear technology. During the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan we fought with the Mujaheddin and took in millions of refugees. What did we get in return...nothing. Instead those same Afghans are now colluding with India. Bangladesh is another prime example. The people rose up against their fellow Muslim brothers over a language issue. Even today you continue to open your mouth against Pakistan under the orders of the Indian Government. Deep down inside your heart you know that the Ummah concept is dead.

Pakistan for once must look out for it's own national interests. Which means in the current scenario, we should help the Myanmar Government by financing, training and arming them against Bangladesh.

The same goes for the Rohingya, as a muslim your heart bleeds for them

But then in moments of clarity you say to yourself they are essentially Bengali, the same Bengalis who betrayed their ummah, betrayed muslim brotherhood for ethnic b.s.

The same Bengalis who are doing less than minimum for the Rohingya
Why is Pakistan expected to compromise its interests from over 1000 miles away when we get nothing from these people

We hate the indians anyone who dosent stand with us in harming them should expect nothing from us

The same goes for the Rohingya, as a muslim your heart bleeds for them

But then in moments of clarity you say to yourself they are essentially Bengali, the same Bengalis who betrayed their ummah, betrayed muslim brotherhood for ethnic b.s.

The same Bengalis who are doing less than minimum for the Rohingya
Why is Pakistan expected to compromise its interests from over 1000 miles away when we get nothing from these people

We hate the indians anyone who dosent stand with us in harming them should expect nothing from us

As a Muslim I feel sorry for the plight of the Rohingya Muslim. The atrocities committed by Myanmar is very bad. However, why should Pakistan intervene or even condemn a country that had in the past help us evacuate our soldiers.

The Bengali people only like to talk about the concept of ummah when it suits them. They love to malign the image of Pakistan, and forget how they murdered, tortured and raped thousands of innocent Biharis. Not a single person has been prosecuted for the crimes committed against the Biharis, yet they like to issue the moral card to us. Bunch of hypocrites. During the Afghan war we took in six million refugees...how many Rohingya Muslim have been given refugee status in Bangladesh. The other day some Bengali said 60,000...how pathetic. Pakistan must and will support the Myanmar Government.

As a Muslim I feel sorry for the plight of the Rohingya Muslim. The atrocities committed by Myanmar is very bad. However, why should Pakistan intervene or even condemn a country that had in the past help us evacuate our soldiers.

The Bengali people only like to talk about the concept of ummah when it suits them. They love to malign the image of Pakistan, and forget how they murdered, tortured and raped thousands of innocent Biharis. Not a single person has been prosecuted for the crimes committed against the Biharis, yet they like to issue the moral card to us. Bunch of hypocrites. During the Afghan war we took in six million refugees...how many Rohingya Muslim have been given refugee status in Bangladesh. The other day some Bengali said 60,000...how pathetic. Pakistan must and will support the Myanmar Government.

The Rohingya Muslims number at 1.5 million at most, we took in 60,000 recently. We already have 300-500 thousand. They are lies that Bangladesh is not facilitating them. I just came back from BD recently and many loudspeakers mentioned that Rohingyas are here and if you have any unwanted clothes please donate to them. So let us debunk that.

The Biharis fare well in BD, this forum can be very misleading, in many case you will see them holding high positions in Dhaka, many hold security positions etc. They're just lies and this is what puts me off this forum.

The Pakis are all going gaga over JF-17 just because they have some semblance of ownership over the technology. Now, here's the red pill. Had it been so good, you would've seen more orders from cash strapped air forces. There are lots of Mig-21/ J7 users out there who want to modernize but last time I checked, the queue is not that long for Jf17. Defense acquisition decisions are not solely done on the basis of technology. Financing is a major component as well. Pakistan itself being dependent of US, Chinese handouts cannot offer anything in that department. In addition, why would anyone buy technology from a country who is destabilized itself? After sales service is a major component. Myanmar, Nigeria both are deadbeat countries; dancing with embargoes, questionable human right themselves. Birds of a feather flock together. End of discussion. Quit dragging PM Hasina and your BS India complicity conspiracy theories. Pakis are obsessed with India (like a rejected suitor turned into a stalker).

Bangladesh should be strategic about its acquisitions. All things considered, procurement from Chinese source makes sense.

You should be reported for using that foul term...& if you knew the history behind the word.

I agree with your first two paragraphs. and the first sentence of the last one.

It is PRECISELY the second paragraph which i abhor. Those things were all wrong.

In terms of Bangladesh and Pakistan in the present, I'm not that familiar with internal Bangladeshi politics as I am an American of Bengali background. However, in concept I dont like the idea of Bangladesh as a pro Indian entity. I personally think, Bangladesh should really move beyond this Haseena Khaleda rivalry. New leadership is needed at some point. And I hope that leadership has no family ties with those two.

I hope for an economically strong, democratic, peaceful, prosperous, and wholly Islamic leaning Bangladesh that also protects the rights of its ethnic and religious minorities.

I think Bangladesh needs to balance India and China as well as the US. It should be friendly to all. And I believe Bangladesh should be friendly to Pakistan based on the fact that it is a fellow muslim majority nation.

I am also aware Bangaldesh, as insignificant as it may be now, it also a pawn in the game by bigger players.

I sincerely hope any enmity between Bangladeshis and Pakistanis subsides.

And I personally I hope for a strong and prosperous Pakistan also and wish well for my fellow muslims.

The world is so cruel....all you need to do is to protect yourself

By selling weapons to Bangladesh, China can enhance bilateral ties with BD. We want to make sure BD is one of China's best friend. I don't care who is in power, they have to follow BD peoples' will.

When Pakistani members and BD members are quarreling about 1971, the Indians are laughing in front of their computers.

China/Pakistan/BD shall be alliance.
Well, we are low lying people from low lying land. So, supadupa Pakistanis dont like us so much or I can say at all... :disagree:

The Rohingya Muslims number at 1.5 million at most, we took in 60,000 recently. We already have 300-500 thousand. They are lies that Bangladesh is not facilitating them. I just came back from BD recently and many loudspeakers mentioned that Rohingyas are here and if you have any unwanted clothes please donate to them. So let us debunk that.

The Biharis fare well in BD, this forum can be very misleading, in many case you will see them holding high positions in Dhaka, many hold security positions etc. They're just lies and this is what puts me off this forum.

You should be reported for using that foul term...& if you knew the history behind the word.

I never advocated the statement that Bangladesh wasn't facilitating the Rohingya Muslim. Instead I mentioned how only 60,000 refugees were accepted into your country where the rest are suffering from prosecution. When the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan transpired, Pakistan took in 10 million refugees at the height of the crisis and we kept 5 million refugees for over 40 years that were given the same facilities as ordinary Pakistani's. We also accepted 1 million Tajik refugees during the 1990s when civil war broke out in Tajikistan and they still remain in Gilgit.

I don't want to start a contest in comparing which country is better. However, the only reason why I mentioned this fact is simple. Pakistan has tried it's best to help other Muslim nations and the only thing we get in return is ungratefulness. 1971 has happened and whether it was right or wrong can be debatable. But no one in Pakistan talks ill about Bangladesh or its leadership since we regard you as our Muslim brothers, then why can't Bangladesh reciprocate the same feelings. Now that you have achieved independence why are you colluding with India against Pakistan? Where has the Islamic brotherhood gone? This is why I tried explaining to @Avicenna that the Ummah concept is dead and only is used by nations when it suits there interests. Last year I donated clothes and money to Islamic Relief on the Rohingya crisis, and I do feel sorry for them.

In regards to the question of the Bihari's in Bangladesh is it not true that thousands were killed after 1971 because they were loyal to Pakistan? They also face institutional discrimination just like how Christians in Pakistan are degraded. As a Pakistani Muslim I will admit that discrimination exists, even though a number of Christians hold high positions in our Government. Why can't you admit the same problem? Is it because the same revolution that was meant to protect Bengali people killed its own people? The reason why I mentioned this point is because
Bengali people like to take the high moral position against Pakistan, yet there history is full of blood.

I never advocated the statement that Bangladesh wasn't facilitating the Rohingya Muslim. Instead I mentioned how only 60,000 refugees were accepted into your country where the rest are suffering from prosecution. When the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan transpired, Pakistan took in 10 million refugees at the height of the crisis and we kept 5 million refugees for over 40 years that were given the same facilities as ordinary Pakistani's. We also accepted 1 million Tajik refugees during the 1990s when civil war broke out in Tajikistan and they still remain in Gilgit.

I don't want to start a contest in comparing which country is better. However, the only reason why I mentioned this fact is simple. Pakistan has tried it's best to help other Muslim nations and the only thing we get in return is ungratefulness. 1971 has happened and whether it was right or wrong can be debatable. But no one in Pakistan talks ill about Bangladesh or its leadership since we regard you as our Muslim brothers, then why can't Bangladesh reciprocate the same feelings. Now that you have achieved independence why are you colluding with India against Pakistan? Where has the Islamic brotherhood gone? This is why I tried explaining to @Avicenna that the Ummah concept is dead and only is used by nations when it suits there interests. Last year I donated clothes and money to Islamic Relief on the Rohingya crisis, and I do feel sorry for them.

In regards to the question of the Bihari's in Bangladesh is it not true that thousands were killed after 1971 because they were loyal to Pakistan? They also face institutional discrimination just like how Christians in Pakistan are degraded. As a Pakistani Muslim I will admit that discrimination exists, even though a number of Christians hold high positions in our Government. Why can't you admit the same problem? Is it because the same revolution that was meant to protect Bengali people killed its own people? The reason why I mentioned this point is because
Bengali people like to take the high moral position against Pakistan, yet there history is full of blood.

Take that up with S.Hasina, the actions of one do not represent all. No one has any ill feeling or resentment towards Pakistanis or Pakistan in BD, a little chit chat with the average person will reveal that - as I have done on my recent trip. No one in BD likes Hasina or her party especially her move to remove Islam as the state religion.

Rohingyas are my kin and if it were up to me all of them would be allowed to live in BD.

I agree with your first two paragraphs. and the first sentence of the last one.

It is PRECISELY the second paragraph which i abhor. Those things were all wrong.

In terms of Bangladesh and Pakistan in the present, I'm not that familiar with internal Bangladeshi politics as I am an American of Bengali background. However, in concept I dont like the idea of Bangladesh as a pro Indian entity. I personally think, Bangladesh should really move beyond this Haseena Khaleda rivalry. New leadership is needed at some point. And I hope that leadership has no family ties with those two.

I hope for an economically strong, democratic, peaceful, prosperous, and wholly Islamic leaning Bangladesh that also protects the rights of its ethnic and religious minorities.

I think Bangladesh needs to balance India and China as well as the US. It should be friendly to all. And I believe Bangladesh should be friendly to Pakistan based on the fact that it is a fellow muslim majority nation.

I am also aware Bangaldesh, as insignificant as it may be now, it also a pawn in the game by bigger players.

I sincerely hope any enmity between Bangladeshis and Pakistanis subsides.

And I personally I hope for a strong and prosperous Pakistan also and wish well for my fellow muslims.

Well its good that you partially agree with me. Now let me ask you a simple question. What should Pakistan do in relation to Bangladesh? Both Haseena and Khaleda will remain in power and this won't change unless Bangladesh has a revolution. Haseena has openly sided with India, thus should Pakistan remain silent? Or should we take the fight to Haseena and fund proxy groups while strengthening the Myanmar military. If you want the Muslim ummah to succeed then you have to provide a solution, otherwise national interests will be above brotherhood.

If Bangladesh showed its sincerity to Pakistan by showing brotherhood to us then we would definitely reciprocate. I pray every day that every single Muslim country in the world becomes strong and follows the teachings of the Prophet (PBUH). We have a population of 1.6 billion people and most of the natural resources lie in Muslim countries, thus our political block can become the most powerful. Nationalism and ethnicity shouldn't exists, but again what I am saying is a fantasy because the ummah concept doesn't exist now.

Take that up with S.Hasina, the actions of one do not represent all. No one has any ill feeling or resentment towards Pakistanis or Pakistan in BD, a little chit chat with the average person will reveal that - as I have done on my recent trip. No one in BD likes Hasina or her party especially her move to remove Islam as the state religion.

Rohingyas are my kin and if it were up to me all of them would be allowed to live in BD.

I hope what you say is the truth. I have no ill-feelings towards Bengali people and I wish them the best.

I'm not sure the average Bengali out there harbors ill will towards Pakistanis. I dont know how it is elsewhere but growing up in NY Pakistanis and Bangladeshis got along just fine. Infact, there have been alot of marrying between the two groups.

In anycase, someone said it best in another thread. Once you come to the west, we are all the same in the eyes of the majority. Brown and brown.

And personally, I am strongly pro-Pakistan but do see the need to maintain cordial relations with India.

Back
Top Bottom