What's new

Advantages and disadvantages of the FC-1 / JF-17 for BAF

@BATMAN All except F-35 were developed long ago before JF-17.And you say that JF-17 is the root of those birds? Joke of the decade!

How on earth you see resemblence with sabre and missed on its design features common with F-35 etc.?
BTW.. i never said roots!

So,you are saying that Americans make aircrafts based on Pakistani designs?

No he actually trying to say, JF-17 incorporated best of F-35, F-18, F-16. In other word, JF-17 is no 1 airplane fighter in the world.

So,you are saying that Americans make aircrafts based on Pakistani designs?
that's what a you hear. I was simply pointing at hypocracy on part of those, who keep coming back with Sabre ranting.
Americans and Pakistani simply share technology in their aircraft design, which is too obvious to ignore.

No he actually trying to say, JF-17 incorporated best of F-35, F-18, F-16. In other word, JF-17 is no 1 airplane fighter in the world.

Sure... at least in Indo-Pak theater it fits perfect, like non other.

I understand this position. It is in the long term interest of Bangladesh and Pakistan to be friendlier to each other and move past '71. There must be balance to India in the sub continent.
Balance has been created by Pakistan without any help from Bangladesh. I don't think we need any sort of help from Bangladesh besides using its soil for our proxies.

Just briefly,

Bangladesh at this point in time does not present a military threat to anyone. Nor does it in my opinion have any sort of significant military capability.

That being said if this forces 2030 materializes, and the economy improves to support it, the capability of its armed forces should be markedly improved. I personally have my doubts.

I know there is currently a pro Indian government in power. However this may not always be the case.

What I do know is that despite the grudges and disputes of the past between bangladesh and Pakistan I believe there is the common threat of a potentially nationalist BJP ruled India.

The core of my argument is the aspiration of unity among muslims. I know people hate to hear the ummah concept.

However how can you call yourself a Muslim if you don't appreciate that concept.

Thus for the future, I hope for a strong Pakistan and a strong Bangladesh which will hopefully be able to protect its citizens from any sort of threat from those looking to do harm.

The above is very general but I really don't have the attention span to type out my thoughts more than this here and this is a very complex topic.

Balance has been created by Pakistan without any help from Bangladesh. I don't think we need any sort of help from Bangladesh besides using its soil for our proxies.

What balance you are talking about? Is it in the conventional terms or in terms of nuclear? Nuclear parity has nothing to do in times of real war. No country will ever throw a nuclear bomb against its enemy. If your hypothesis is true Pakistan would have fought and captured Kashmir, problem solved.

As a matter of hard reality, Pakistan is nowhere near India when it is parity in conventional military strength. Do not please flatter yourself. Note also that your personal hatred of BD does not stop Pakistani and Bangladeshi military strategists to think of balance and parity together vis-a-vis India.

What balance you are talking about? Is it in the conventional terms or in terms of nuclear? Nuclear parity has nothing to do in times of real war. No country will ever throw a nuclear bomb against its enemy. If your hypothesis is true Pakistan would have fought and captured Kashmir, problem solved.

As a matter of hard reality, Pakistan is nowhere near India when it is parity in conventional military strength. Do not please flatter yourself. Note also that your personal hatred of BD does not stop Pakistani and Bangladeshi military strategists to think of balance and parity together vis-a-vis India.

Well
Pakistan army vrs Indian army is almost same in strength.
PAF vrs IAF: IAF having edge in it but PAF now transforming its strength and it is getting stronger day by day a in few years Pakistan have only 4+ generation aircraft minimum and that will reduce Indian edge greatly. Today PAF more stronger then ever before.
PN vrs IN: India is currently the winner and PN need long way to counter. Thank to CPEC suddenly everyone now realize that PN is very weak and now they are investing in it and by 2030 PN will able to defend themself.

But overall i also want Bangladesh to be stronger Military wise to counter balance India. Stronger Bangladesh reduce workload of Pakistan

Well
Pakistan army vrs Indian army is almost same in strength.
PAF vrs IAF: IAF having edge in it but PAF now transforming its strength and it is getting stronger day by day a in few years Pakistan have only 4+ generation aircraft minimum and that will reduce Indian edge greatly. Today PAF more stronger then ever before.
PN vrs IN: India is currently the winner and PN need long way to counter. Thank to CPEC suddenly everyone now realize that PN is very weak and now they are investing in it and by 2030 PN will able to defend themself.

But overall i also want Bangladesh to be stronger Military wise to counter balance India. Stronger Bangladesh reduce workload of Pakistan

Anybody under estimating Pakinstani military strength is foolish. You guys seriously need to sort out domestic terrorism and learn something from Hasina. She may be wrong in a lot of thing but very right in countering terrorism. She also went after white terrorism like Jamatis. Thats called 0 tolerance. You need to fight them top to bottom.

Anybody under estimating Pakinstani military strength is foolish. You guys seriously need to sort out domestic terrorism and learn something from Hasina. She may be wrong in a lot of thing but very right in countering terrorism. She also went after white terrorism like Jamatis. Thats called 0 tolerance. You need to fight them top to bottom.

Pakistan facing two type of terrorism
  1. hardcore elements
  2. State sponsor terrorism (like TTP, BLA etc)
Alhumdullah we are winning in both front and soon we will finish them.

You spoke what I wanted to speak in my other post in response to a post that said BD is irrelevant in the equation of war in the sub-continent.

Strategic parity exists between Pakistan and India in both domains. Nuclear deterrence has everything to do with the prevailing state of non-aggression from India. You need to study 2002, 2008 and recent standoffs between both nations. Pakistan has lowered its nuclear threshold since 2002 and the results are evident. Your prophecy is senseless, Pakistan has Nuclear first use policy and we have stated it openly. We are not spending billions of dollars on our nuclear program for show offs.
Pakistan wasn't able to capture Kashmir because of the fact that the theory (Not hypothesis) I have presented is true. There is a grave danger of a localized operation to spread out in a flown blown war. Which will eventually result in MAD.

Note also that your personal hatred of BD does not stop Pakistani and Bangladeshi military strategists to think of balance and parity together vis-a-vis India.
Does Bangladesh possess any significant military power to threaten India? I love people of Bangladesh and have no personal hatred.

Bangladesh at this point in time does not present a military threat to anyone. Nor does it in my opinion have any sort of significant military capability.
True.
That being said if this forces 2030 materializes, and the economy improves to support it, the capability of its armed forces should be markedly improved. I personally have my doubts.
I think over the years Bangladesh has lost its ability to resist against Indian hegemony and has just become a satellite state of India. We don't expect much from Bangladesh.
The core of my argument is the aspiration of unity among muslims. I know people hate to hear the ummah concept.

However how can you call yourself a Muslim if you don't appreciate that concept.
I appreciate the concept of Ummah. But fact remains the same, we consider friend of India as our enemy.
Thus for the future, I hope for a strong Pakistan and a strong Bangladesh which will hopefully be able to protect its citizens from any sort of threat from those looking to do harm.

The above is very general but I really don't have the attention span to type out my thoughts more than this here and this is a very complex topic.
We should hope for the best.

No flanker variant can be sold by China.
JF-17 is not agile enough.
J-10 is the only aircraft can be sourced from China and meet requirement.
the unlicensed variants after J-11A can be sold although china will have to face consequences from russia

Back
Top Bottom