What's new

Advantages and disadvantages of the FC-1 / JF-17 for BAF

Rohingyas are my kin and if it were up to me all of them would be allowed to live in BD.

This is a good approach. I think this is ultimately what has to happen for peace between BD and MM.

Of course BAL twerps get in the way of this. How sad.

i think we should give Jf 17 to Baf on easy loan and its help to improve relations

No flanker variant can be sold by China.
JF-17 is not agile enough.
J-10 is the only aircraft can be sourced from China and meet requirement.

Not agile enough. Lool. I think you need to read a bit more friend

LOL. No thanks!
Why no? You think BAF is buying Rafale , F-22 or F-35.

Typical fanboy mentality. I once see a fanboy ask Cambodia to buy US F-22 raptor instead of buying Chinese plane. The fanboy think Cambodia economy is trillion dollar. Fanboy will always daydream about printing money but reality is harsh. If you have a small economy , real military analyst have very practical solution.

Its easy for you to sit in front of computer to type nonsense that will not happen when budget is tight.

Naaah.. worse than JF-17
Quantity beats quality.

This plane has 80% of JF-17 capability but probably 50% of the price of its price and 50% maintenance fee of JF-17. Plus its twin seat which save cost for pilot transition and allow high level of efficient due to pilot constant handling.

The overall equation will equal this plane 50% more capabilites over JF-17 as you can buy double the amount and allow broaden tactics to defeat the enemy if with half the number of JF-17 compare to FTC-2000G.

Back
Top Bottom