What's new

Across Nepal, Hindi channels will be closed tomorrow

Stop trying to make smart *** comments. The Nepali government is carrying out a genocide in Madhesh. Shall I start post pictures?

Wow , you called me smart? And I thought we dirty khas pahari are looked down upon by Madhesis. i feel so blessed that atleast some madhesi feel that I am smart.
Okay start , but make sure you also post pictures of Tikapur incident, dragging injured policeman from from ambulance and beating them to death, killing 2 year old kid of Tikapur and also kids that are paid rs.20 to hit vehicles and vandalize. Please go ahead and post.
And also don't forget to post pictures of mass genocide of Madhesi daughthers where you torch them alive in the name of dowry.

@Viva Just how serious is the violence?Has the military been called in or just the paramilitary?

Nepali public and government shows mirror to us how to act boycotting hypocrite indian media, it's time for Pakistan to cut all kind of social activities with India, ban their movies and tv channels, oh but.......sigh!

Its look like k
" Nepal pehlay hi decide kerchuka tha india ko dump karnay ka unki sirf ek bahanay ki talash thi jo india nay dey deya .. "

Anyways good for us ..:)

Fruits and vegetables were allowed because if dont let them pass it will decay which is loss for India.
you can only presume but we know what the truth is. Petrol containers could easily pass from those areas yet they aren't.
we would have understood Indian drivers concern in protest areas but what explainations do you have for non-protest areas?
Nepal doesn't need fruits and vegetables right now it needs petrol which if wanted could have been easily passed from non protest areas.
I'd like to say nothing but that India has failed to contain how kashmir issue despite having 4th most powerful army.
Please dont settle the matter at your soil and keep on blaming India. Thickheads like you wont understand what introspection is. Why dont you try solve issue,subside violence, and then bark if still no supplies from India.
You people want spoonfeeding? supplies directly at your doors? You cant even clear the roads what else can you people do, apart from blaming India.
What has Nepal to do with Kashmir?
Shame on you people. Keep doing #backoffindia #backoffindia if it feeds your ego.

Time for China and Pakistan to step in and help the Nepalis preserve their freedom. Kick India out of Nepal
stop muckering around if you don't have knowledge keep quite let some argument and discussion to be carried out which will help me actually understand both parties stands and the problem.

I have written about Madhesis dissatisfaction here :
#backoffindia in Nepal trending in twitterosphere, but why? | Page 2
We would have absolutely understood if vehicles weren't passing through protest areas , but we need an answer for why no protest areas are not seeing any movements of vehicles either.
Yeah please ask him what rights pahadi are getting that Madhesis dont. I will tell you want madhesis are getting that we dont. we dont get any quota. They get 22% quota for everthing. They are the ones who asked for federalization and today Nepal is a federal democratic.They are one of few ethnic groups in Nepal who got their own ethnic state. They wanted madhes state without hills and they have it. But they want all plain areas , but not every one living in plain areas want to be part of Madhesh state. Districts like Jhapa, morang, Chitwan, Kanchanpur doesnt want to be under Madhesh pradesh. But these madhesis are organizing protest in their districts for not having those areas. Its like people of punjab protesting for not having Jammu and kashmir under their state. Idiots.

Thanks for the link. Ma ali ali bujhi ra 6u utta k bhai r 6 ani anti-indians bhaye ra nepal lai problem bhai jan 6 esto malai lag6. Political parties le pani yo time lai aphno aphno lai use garna khoji r6 hola.

GO NEPAL.Get freedom from agressive & ugly neighbour. depend on China for your bright future & security of Nepal.

Please dont settle the matter at your soil and keep on blaming India. Thickheads like you wont understand what introspection is. Why dont you try solve issue,subside violence, and then bark if still no supplies from India.
You people want spoonfeeding? supplies directly at your doors? You cant even clear the roads what else can you people do, apart from blaming India.
What has Nepal to do with Kashmir?
Shame on you people. Keep doing #backoffindia #backoffindia if it feeds your ego.
Listen man. I told already the protests are not in Nepal's land but in no man's land. If it was in Nepal's land like before we could have easily contained. There was protest since 45 days and yet its been only 7 days we started having this blockade after protestors moved to no-mans land.And there are customs at far east and far west without any protest. So we are wondering why any trucks arent entering. I understand how India is always brought under scrutiny but you also need to understand why we are questioning .
No we dont want spoon feeding, not at all. Nepal being a landlocked country is given special right by wto where India also has signed. And that right is Nepal should be allowed transit if it is to ever buy anything from 3rd country.
We are just asking to allow us to enjoy our right. If India doesnt want dont sell us anything made in India its fine for us. But atleast allow us to buy it from 3rd world. The earthquake caused landslides at north that have completey blocked Nepal-China highway.

stop muckering around if you don't have knowledge keep quite let some argument and discussion to be carried out which will help me actually understand both parties stands and the problem.

Thanks for the link. Ma ali ali bujhi ra 6u utta k bhai r 6 ani anti-indians bhaye ra nepal lai problem bhai jan 6 esto malai lag6. Political parties le pani yo time lai aphno aphno lai use garna khoji r6 hola.
Wow, tapailai kasari Nepali bolna ayo?
Modiji Nepal dui choti aunu bhayo ra sachai bhanum bhane tyo bela India-Nepal relation ekdumai ramro bhayeko thiyo. Kina bhane wahan ko speech mai khubi thyo ra wahan le hamilai ekdum maya dekhaunu bhayo. Dherai samma misunderstanding wahan le clear garnu bhayo. I still think Modiji is framed. Nepal being land of pashupati , I find it hard to believe it is Modiji who is causing this. I'd like to believe that Congress stationed bureaucrats are causing this. Modiji doesnt have good followers in Bihar and opposition are trying to create such havoc in Nepal and then call it Modi's failed diplomacy and prove him unworthy. Right now also congressi are trending #NepalRedFlagsModi in India.
Yo mero ra kati paya Nepali journalist ko bichar ho. Baaki bhagwan jane . Tara hamilai ahile jasle gare pani ekdum anyaye bhayeko cha.

@Viva Just how serious is the violence?Has the military been called in or just the paramilitary?
At the beginning it was very violent. There was tikapur incident where 17 policeman including 2 year old kid of policeman was brutually killed. During this violent, inhumane attack police decided to not open fire and a very senior official SSP was also killed. Then police got aggressive too and so did protestor. 40 civilians were killed including kids. The images are very disturbing. Apparently government were using rubber bullet and firing in the air but seeing the dead bodies it is hard to believe. It seems as if the civilians were targeted at the head.
And "peaceful protest" also saw dragging of injured policeman from ambulance and beating him to death. Also saw torching alive of policeman . These protest was not peaceful at all and it was very vandalizing.
Amongst such protest, Nepal passed its constitution despite dissatisfaction from plains.
Many countries congratulated Nepal but India. India simply raised its concern for oil container and violence in south .
After Madhesi morcha changed strategy and decied to organize peaceful protest. Thus they started protest in no man's land.
Right now the protest is more or less peaceful.
Yes military were present in just Tikapur where protestors attacked policeman , and they are called back already.
Military were never present in other areas of protest but policemen were.

At the beginning it was very violent. There was tikapur incident where 17 policeman including 2 year old kid of policeman was brutually killed. During this violent, inhumane attack police decided to not open fire and a very senior official SSP was also killed. Then police got aggressive too and so did protestor. 40 civilians were killed including kids. The images are very disturbing. Apparently government were using rubber bullet and firing in the air but seeing the dead bodies it is hard to believe. It seems as if the civilians were targeted at the head.
And "peaceful protest" also saw dragging of injured policeman from ambulance and beating him to death. Also saw torching alive of policeman . These protest was not peaceful at all and it was very vandalizing.
Amongst such protest, Nepal passed its constitution despite dissatisfaction from plains.
Many countries congratulated Nepal but India. India simply raised its concern for oil container and violence in south .
After Madhesi morcha changed strategy and decied to organize peaceful protest. Thus they started protest in no man's land.
Right now the protest is more or less peaceful.
Yes military were present in just Tikapur where protestors attacked policeman , and they are called back already.
Military were never present in other areas of protest but policemen were.
The italicised bold parts really occurred between Nepalis in Nepal!!o_O
Nepalis are usually such a co-operative lot with each other,cutting across race lines.

If a referendum occurs which side has the chance of prevailing?

The italicised bold parts really occurred between Nepalis in Nepal!!o_O
Nepalis are usually such a co-operative lot with each other,cutting across race lines.

If a referendum occurs which side has the chance of prevailing?
The one government chose because the government went with the majority.

Nepalese can get high level government jobs...and for all practical purposes those Nepalese (from Nepal) who settle in India do manage to get voter id cards and vote in elections, and they get PAN cards for income tax returns, once they have all these; getting an Indian passport becomes cakewalk. It is easy for a Nepalese to become Indian.

@Viva There was a Nepalese member here, all anti-India with evil India vs proud Nepalese rants...later during a conversation he disclosed that his own elder brother is working and settled in India, with all the documents of an Indian citizen, and he himself is planning to settle in India. I will try to search for that id.
You mean the ones who could never get enough of f word and abusing others? I try to ignore them. Such tards have been huge aches already. sadly tehre is no cure for stupidity.

You mean the ones who could never get enough of f word and abusing others? I try to ignore them. Such tards have been huge aches already. sadly tehre is no cure for stupidity.

And you should also know that India has no bad intentions towards Nepal, it's like our brother nation, part of the family. It only becomes problematic when that brother nation tries to side with our enemies, or threatens to play our enemies against us.

And you should also know that India has no bad intentions towards Nepal, it's like our brother nation, part of the family. It only becomes problematic when that brother nation tries to side with our enemies, or threatens to play our enemies against us.
With so much impact India has on Nepal we would never want to have anti-India sentiment. Everyone was chating Namo's name while he was here. I know Indians have no bad intention for us but at this time same cant be said for bureaucrats seated here.

With so much impact India has on Nepal we would never want to have anti-India sentiment. Everyone was chating Namo's name while he was here. I know Indians have no bad intention for us but at this time same cant be said for bureaucrats seated here.

A biased constitution in Nepal will have negative imapct not only in Nepal, but in parts of India also, Nepal is not just another neighbour with sealed borders and limited and controlled social and business interactions. Instead of working together with India to resolve the matter in cooperation, like we always do, your leaders are fueling an unwanted controversy for their short term internal political gains.

A biased constitution in Nepal will have negative imapct not only in Nepal, but in parts of India also, Nepal is not just another neighbour with sealed borders and limited and controlled social and business interactions. Instead of working together with India to resolve the matter in cooperation, like we always do, your leaders are fueling an unwanted controversy for their short term internal political gains.
Arey yar, it will always remain biased to someone. You just cannot please everyone no matter what you do. Every one must compromised. Care to ask on what terms have madhesh agreed to compromise? With such intermingled community we have it is never possible to make everyone happy.

Back
Top Bottom