What's new

Nepal a religious refuge for many Pakistani Ahmadis

No matter how broke America is you can still get citizenship hold dual nationality and actually get a lawyer to represent you once you are in Jail, marry their women and free to do business . Women can drive so you are so far behind my brother in Saudi

As for stats here we go

Refworld | Saudi Arabia: Whether citizenship is granted by virtue of being born in Saudi Arabia; whether the children of a permanent resident of Saudi Arabia be considered citizens by sole virtue of their birth in that country; whether a citizen of Pakistan who has resided in Saudi Arabia for 28 years as a permanent resident can apply and eventually obtain Saudi citizenship

Saudis don't give citizenship to anyone. Three of my nephews were born there but they are holding Pakistani citizenship. What's your point?

Thats what all Sarkari Muslims say dont they :) but i am glad to say that i dont need to get your seal of approval to practice or believe :D so its not the end of the world if you dont want to talk to me ! you can keep believing what you want not going to change a thing

But the funny thing anyone can join the US Army and lot of Muslims do so i would recommend if you ever feel disoriented from the Saudis you can always join the Marines:P
There are lots of Christians (Wing Commander Ronald who flew the JF-17 in Dubai Air show) in Airforce, Army and Navy. What are you trying to prove?

at least i would be compensated for it aftewards :P while poor you slacking saudi shoes for generations without any hope ! and one day they just cut your AQAMA :P

and who needs America when you have Saudis killing Yemenis !

Kafir or munkir is someone who denies but Ahmadis do not deny the Prophet but rather accept him :)
Watch how Indian media deliberately forcing Pakistani hindus to say bad stuff about Pakistan.

In addition, you are showing a picture of only one family. NOT all of the Ahmedis moved to different countries. You are claiming that Pakistani government treats you bad but you are forgetting that they treat everybody equally means they don't give a S ....it about anyone even Muslims.

Another thread about the Qadiani cult that have created their own problems. These are basically economic refugees that want to use the Qadiani card to settle in other countries.

I liked the term that you have used there.Economic refugees.Not all of them but, certainly a majority of them ,the minorities, use religion as a card.Gets more easier if you are part of the third world country like Pakistan.
Very well said.
But there must be some mistake on our part as well.Why did we let them us religion as their wild card?
There must be few mistakes in tackling with such a perception that may be perpetuated by our "glorious" media.Otherwise there are some developed countries ,leading economies where there may not be any such thing as religious freedom and those get to be ignored.
Which leads to the question that, as the time have passed, is it like that the religious freedom that we had promised to minorities has become selective or compromised ?

Phir janaab sunaa haiii keh aaap janaaab France keh naiiii Zidane bunn raheiii haiin ? :azn:
Oh Pa ji i was really good at football, but since past few years i don't play anymore unfortunately, BTW if you are free i want to invite you for Iftari, so?:yes4:

To all minorities, whenever has a chance to leave the land of pure don't miss that chance and leave behind that mullah Tolla to kill each other when they can't find any one else to target. Apni jan mall Izat family is a top priority, the day must come Inshallah when mullah brigade hiding and fleeing the country like minorities to save themselves from wrath of Allah and people.

India should pull diplomatic string, and cease the VISA on arrival policy for Pakistanis in Nepal. The porous border between India and Nepal will pose a serious threat to our national security.

And who's the last prophet of Islam?

i could answer easily what you dont expect me to ! but lets play this the islamic way ? who are you to ask me what i believe ? none of your business !

i could answer easily what you dont expect me to ! but lets play this the islamic way ? who are you to ask me what i believe ? none of your business !

It does become his business when you call yourself a member of his household, when clearly you are not.
This is the dilemma

It does become his business when you call yourself a member of his household, when clearly you are not.
This is the dilemma

i cant help but laugh at your example ! thats why you are so far behind the modern world !

:lol: i was expecting that kind of answer, so keep playing like hypocrite no body about you.

Can you please tell us all who's the last prophet?

Prophet Muhammad SAW is the last Prophet (Rasool) the last to bring a book and Sharia and Hadhrar Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of Qadian is the Promised Mahdi and Messiah and Prohet Muhammad SAW called the Messiah a (Nabiullah) so who am I to say he is not a Nabi the Muslims have been waiting for. He brought no new Sharia and no new book but was sent to bring Muslims together. Hazrat Isa AS died a natural death and did not die on the cross and was not taken alive.

Last edited:
Prophet Muhammad SAW is the last Prophet and Hadhrar Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of Qadian is the Promised Mahdi and Messiah the Muslims have been waiting for. He brought no new Sharia and no new book but was sent to bring Muslims together. Hazrat Isa AS died a natural death and did not die on the cross and was not taken alive.

:what::what: what

Back
Top Bottom