What's new

Nepal a religious refuge for many Pakistani Ahmadis

Eventually yes..as such..Muslims will immigrate/populate every non muslim country because it's where they will be the most protected and will develop....though non muslims do not have that luxury in most muslim countries.

L
Like where?- you said most muslim countries atleast give me 10 names-

Like where?- you said most muslim countries atleast give me 10 names-

As a non muslim the only country I would think of immigrating or settling would be UAE, Indonesia and Malaysia.

Libya
afghanistan
pakistan
Syria
Somalia
yemen
Iraq
Sudan
Saudi Arabia
Mali
Ethiopia

From the top of my head...

Its OK as long as the keep Islam in the background and follow the customs of their host country . the country which protects you is greater than any Allah. Point for all Pakistanis and Muslims in Europe to note
That however is not the case with the Muslims - which is why they spread their tradition of rioting and anger and terrorism wherever they migrate to.

Whether that is London or Florida or Madrid or Bali.

You are going to honestly sit there in Amrka and tell me the gorment hasn't failed all Pakistanis? Who knows they paid taxes?

They should be protected from harm; this goes without saying and deserve NO special treatment!

Yes i am sitting in "Amreeka" because of you ! The more persecution that you and your Pakistani government does against Ahmadis the more "Hijrat" the Ahmadis do like in the times of the Prophet and things got better for them.

Even many Ulema now accept that "persecution of Ahmadis has indirectly made them more stronger and influential across the globe" while your local politicians are scared to even give basic rights to Ahmadis. Pakistani ambassadors know the true value and have in order to make connections outside of Pakistan its always the Ahmadis who are there to help.

Btw this guy could be shot dead if he said the same thing while in Pakistan

@Jaanbaz @Norwegian @PakistanExile
Minorities have to be protected. This is unacceptable.
Ahmadis/Qadianis are deviants and non muslims but they are entitle to life in dignity and all other civilized rights.
On the day of judgement, muslim ruler will be help to account for the treatment of minorities.

Sadly like as said by top posters most non-muslim countries treat Muslims better.

Even the most secular most muslim countries like Malaysia and Turkey are a far cry from "western" countries
As a non muslim the only country I would think of immigrating or settling would be UAE, Indonesia and Malaysia.

Libya
afghanistan
pakistan
Syria
Somalia
yemen
Iraq
Sudan
Saudi Arabia
Mali
Ethiopia

I wouldn't even consider UAE, Indonesia or Malaysia !

Last edited:

Libya
afghanistan
pakistan
Syria
Somalia
yemen
Iraq
Sudan
Saudi Arabia
Mali
Ethiopia

Thats the list you can come up with?-

Most of countries you quoted, right now are not even safe for Muslims- revolution- war- armed insurgencies-
Put all these elements in US of A and that will even make amrika miserable- not for foreigners but for amrikans themselves-

Countries like Afghanistan Syria et al you joking?-

Please be logical when you debate-

I can accept Pakistan-
But Saudi Arabia?- you sure?-
Consider the number of western expats in Saudia and then reconsider your choice-

Going by ikka dukka events even india is not safe for foreigners-
Yours criteria warrants even your own country india in the list of Non tolerant countries let alone muslim countries-

Most of countries you quoted, right now are not even safe for Muslims- revolution- war- armed insurgencies-
Put all these elements in US of A and that will even make amrika miserable- not for foreigners but for amrikans themselves-

I can accept Pakistan-

They weren't heaven for non muslim immigrants before they went into civil war.

Who would want to settle in Saudi Arabia as a non muslim?...I don't see a queue.

I can accept Pakistan-
Consider the number of western expats in Saudia and then reconsider your choice-

Yours criteria warrants even your own country india in the list of Non tolerant countries let alone muslim countries-

In Saudi they dont even consider Pakistanis human common ! only if you are white and have western passport than you can may be stand with the big boys there. You can even get citizenship and are you forgetting they banned the local men from marrying Pakistanis lol

Who would want to settle in Saudi Arabia as a non muslim?...I don't see a queue.

just ask any pakistani worker who has worked in Saudi even they wouldnt wanna live there. I recently met a Sudanese Muslim mind you not Ahmadi so he is Muslim in these Sarkari Pakistani terms too and he spat out i think 200 curse words in a minute

I wouldn't even consider UAE, Indonesia or Malaysia !

:o:,

Why would you say that?

In Saudi they dont even consider Pakistanis human common ! only if you are white and have western passport than you can may be stand with the big boys there. You can even get citizenship and are you forgetting they banned the local men from marrying Pakistanis lol

just ask any pakistani worker who has worked in Saudi even they wouldnt wanna live there. I recently met a Sudanese Muslim mind you not Ahmadi so he is Muslim in these Sarkari Pakistani terms too and he spat out i think 200 curse words in a minute

Probably jon asad has no idea how shitty the muslim world actually is...pardon my abrasiveness.

I can accept Pakistan-

Of course. .one off incidents do happen..But what I mean is overall.

From the source indians love to quote aka wiki
250,000Hindus, more than 70,000 Buddhists, approximately 45,000 Sikhs
These are number of people from your regions settled in Saudi Arabia- aka non muslims- that not include Christians and Jews- which are in thousands as well-

Unfortunately you are either highly misinformed in this day and age or you choose to remain ignorant-

Last edited:
From the source indians love to quote

These are not number of people from your regions settledin Saudi Arabia- aka non muslims- that even not include Christians and Jews-
You are either highly misinformed in this day and age or you choose to remain ignorant-

not settling ! because legally you cant settle in Saudi ! Yes for salve labor and quick money these stats might be true. but sadly i dont know how many of them will come back alive if they won't die physically...emotionally they will !

From the source indians love to quote aka wiki

These are not number of people from your regions settled in Saudi Arabia- aka non muslims- that not include Christians and Jews- which are in thousands as well-

Unfortunately ou are either highly misinformed in this day and age or you choose to remain ignorant-

I know the numbers buddy..they are working there..Not settled. My brother works in a ship and is on it 10 months of the year. ..you see the commonality?.

Ehsan you are coming out as a stupid man-
We talking about non muslims in saudi arabia- how they are treated- yet you blabber about how fellow muslims the Pakistanis are treated there-
So whats the point of discussion anyways?-
not settling ! because legally you cant settle in Saudi ! Yes for salve labor and quick money these stats might be true. but sadly i dont know how many of them will come back alive if they won't die physically...emotionally they will !

So how many millions dead labor are in the news? Backup your claim-
12 million expats are in saudi arabia currently-
By your brilliant assumptions the poor dead labors must be in millions-

Show me stats- or shutup-
There is a reason we want fitna fassadis like you out of Pakistan-

Ehsan you are coming out as a stupid man-
We talking about non muslims in saudi arabia- how they are treated- yet you blabber about how fellow muslims the Pakistanis are treated there-
So whats the point of discussion on how non muslims are being treated in Saudi Arabia-

If you agree Muslims are treated pretty badly in Saudi Arabia then you dont think need to give a second thought about nonMuslims being treated better than muslim in Saudi

Your Muslims brother saying I love saudi arabia in one video

@JonAsad i dont care how many expats there are in Saudi tell me how many expats have Saudi citizenship tell me how many exapts became saudi citizens in the last 10 years. !

Back
Top Bottom