What's new

Nepal a religious refuge for many Pakistani Ahmadis

@terry5 probably i am going to assume your sources are correct and say "I have been informed about the grave of Eisa" updating as new research was coming out at the time as he says he has been informed

May be Ahmedis should experience what happened with Muslims in Ayodhia to see which country is free. Out of Dehli Muslims have gheto like colonies filled with shit and dirt. Don;t deny me as this is told by many people who visited India.Even Shuders/Low cast Hindus even after becoming CSP officers face discrimination an interview of an Indian CSP-low cast officer was telivised in Programe Choraha.

Despite my personal beliefs of equality I may say that this world is not paradise where u get every thing perfect. Ahmedis are threatened in areas where they do something to unsettle Muslim community. If u make your own separate guarded city like a state within state, u are developing closed colonies in Punjab and other arteas where no common man go what u expect from people to do. I don't want to explain some general traits of Ahmedis as others are also not saints, but I think people with some sense should get my points.

On the other hand Dr Abdusalam who is respectable as Noble prize winner and as physicist but did nothing for Pak Atomic program on the other hand Indians no well what Muslims did for India and in result got shit, destruction of Babri Mosque along with killing of hundreds of innocent Muslims.

Indians first wash blood of hundreds of Sikhs/Muslims and other indigenous tribes then blame Pakistan.

May be Ahmedis should experience what happened with Muslims in Ayodhia to see which country is free. Out of Dehli Muslims have gheto like colonies filled with shit and dirt. Don;t deny me as this is told by many people who visited India.Even Shuders/Low cast Hindus even after becoming CSP officers face discrimination an interview of an Indian CSP-low cast officer was telivised in Programe Choraha.

Despite my personal beliefs of equality I may say that this world is not paradise where u get every thing perfect. Ahmedis are threatened in areas where they do something to unsettle Muslim community. If u make your own separate guarded city like a state within state, u are developing closed colonies in Punjab and other arteas where no common man go what u expect from people to do. I don't want to explain some general traits of Ahmedis as others are also not saints, but I think people with some sense should get my points.

On the other hand Dr Abdusalam who is respectable as Noble prize winner and as physicist but did nothing for Pak Atomic program on the other hand Indians no well what Muslims did for India and in result got shit, destruction of Babri Mosque along with killing of hundreds of innocent Muslims.

Indians first wash blood of hundreds of Sikhs/Muslims and other indigenous tribes then blame Pakistan.

This proofs that you have lost your mind and have schizophrenia (.)

Can you please tell us all who's the last prophet?
Certainly not mirza ghulam ahmad qadyanai Lanat ullah e alazalimeen , lanat ullah e alal kazibeen

Prophet Muhammad SAW is the last Prophet (Rasool) the last to bring a book and Sharia and Hadhrar Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of Qadian is the Promised Mahdi and Messiah and Prohet Muhammad SAW called the Messiah a (Nabiullah) so who am I to say he is not a Nabi the Muslims have been waiting for. He brought no new Sharia and no new book but was sent to bring Muslims together. Hazrat Isa AS died a natural death and did not die on the cross and was not taken alive.
And i wonder why people hate you guys as much as pigs or even more.

@CHI RULES @gutto786 @PWFI All i can say is May all ah soften your hearts and lessen you hate : ) my belief is my personal matter and if Sarkari Muslims in Pakistan have a problem with it they should learn to live with those who have beliefs different than theirs because its for their own good. Persecuted may it be those Muslims who were persecuted by Meccan Kuffar or Ahmadi Muslims persecuted by Pakistan's sarkari muslims will always find a home better than their last :) only two groups of people have been stopped from performing Hajj

Hazrat Muhammad SAW by Meccan Kuffar and the Pakistanis Ahmadis by the present day "Muslims" So isnt it wierd how ironic are the similarities !

btw @Jango @Horus @Jungibaaz isnt this religious hate ?

@CHI RULES @gutto786 @PWFI All i can say is May all ah soften your hearts and lessen you hate : ) my belief is my personal matter and if Sarkari Muslims in Pakistan have a problem with it they should learn to live with those who have beliefs different than theirs because its for their own good. Persecuted may it be those Muslims who were persecuted by Meccan Kuffar or Ahmadi Muslims persecuted by Pakistan's sarkari muslims will always find a home better than their last :) only two groups of people have been stopped from performing Hajj

Hazrat Muhammad SAW by Meccan Kuffar and the Pakistanis Ahmadis by the present day "Muslims" So isnt it wierd how ironic are the similarities !

btw @Jango @Horus @Jungibaaz isnt this religious hate ?
:lol: you can go to the hell i don't care about you, soon you gonna witness in the grave, stupid clown.

Why do kafir countries appear to be safer for many Muslim groups that Muslim countries themselves...?

I think we should all refresh our meomories with history lessons about fake prophets and prophetes of arabia and adra wars..
This is not some thing new...
In times of great fitnas, mirza qadiyani perhaps represents the least violent one..

What the hell is Sarkari Muslims, they are not paid to be Muslim by Govt instead Govt chgs heavily for Hajj /Umra . On the other hand yes Ahmedi's get material benefits like their own so called Prophet, get easy visas of UK and Germany along with other anti Muslim countries.
Further Ghutto 786 I can point out at least one fortress of Ahmedis in Lahore area but for safety reasons I shall not point out it. I still respect Ahmedis as human beings and no harm should come to them in Pak just for being Ahmedi. Yes if any one whether Ahmedi, Muslim or of any other religion who don't respect Pak laws or puppet of western powers should be hanged ( with solid proofs).

For a true Muslim material benefits are nothing I give shit to USA/UK. I am proud on my hard work which I have to do in Pak to get my salary . Further no place is perfect in this world. In the end no person on the basis of religion should be persecuted like Afia Siddiqui, and many other so called Muslims facing from the hands of US thugs.

Sorry by so called Muslims I mean ordinary Muslims which are sarkari Muslims in ur books

Back
Top Bottom