What's new

Across Nepal, Hindi channels will be closed tomorrow

No one happy with India in region SO many problems they create for neighbors, specially Gujrat butcher come to power, I has few Nepalis friends I rescued them from an indian restaurant's owner who were treating them like slave even on chef's contract visa.

Sorry to hear that your Nepali friends were being maltreated like that. I hope this was an outlier case.

Give Madhesis freedom from you Paharis, Madhesis look down on paharis
i know you do. madhes is in madhya Pradesh. go get it from there.

I am not that surprised at the reaction of the Nepalese ppl..this feeling has been simmering among the masses for quite some time..In social media the Nepalese refer to Indians as "Dhoti" in a derogatory manner...even Sunil Chettri the Indian footbal captain has not been spared...It's best for India not to interfere..Let things cool down and if the Nepalese still want to go to China let them...Let Them experience what happened to the Tibetans..
I am a Pahadi by the way....though belong to India...
@Viva: Daaju tapai kaha bata hunuhuncha
Very true brother. Dhoti bhanera racially abuse garera hami nepali ko naak katisakyo. And I understand yesari Indian lai Nepali harule abuse garda tapaiharulai garho huncha.
I agree with you brother. Let us handle our own matter. We are making sure India doesnt sikkimize nepal and we will try to make sure China doesn't make Nepal the next Tibet.
Don't you think we have full right to speak up about India's undeclared blockade just like we have full right to speak up if China tries to make Nepal next tibet?
Ma kathmandu bata chu.

Who would like to go there amid violence and protests? Asking Indian officials to go there and bear the brunt? Why don't you try to contain the situation and listen to protesters? Nice logic i must say, You blaming those Indian officials cuz they dont want enter an unsafe area.
And w.r.t "no protest areas" i cant say anything, your article clearly says that some trucks carrying fruits and vegetables are still allowed and i presume they are being allowed through those areas where there is no protest.
Anyways, it suits an irresponsible government like yours which has proved nothing but a loose cannon, unfortunately.
Fruits and vegetables were allowed because if dont let them pass it will decay which is loss for India.
you can only presume but we know what the truth is. Petrol containers could easily pass from those areas yet they aren't.
we would have understood Indian drivers concern in protest areas but what explainations do you have for non-protest areas?
Nepal doesn't need fruits and vegetables right now it needs petrol which if wanted could have been easily passed from non protest areas.
I'd like to say nothing but that India has failed to contain how kashmir issue despite having 4th most powerful army.

Dear viva that what is the actual root of the problem. I understand that the most of the goods are going from india through the road and first it has to cross the region which is area where madhesi are in numbers. What is the problem with the madhesi with the new constituition of nepal and why the general people have doubts on indian intentions which fuel the anti indian sentiment.

And what is the madhesi problem and why they think that the paharis are dominating to your rights.

I have written about Madhesis dissatisfaction here :
#backoffindia in Nepal trending in twitterosphere, but why? | Page 2
We would have absolutely understood if vehicles weren't passing through protest areas , but we need an answer for why no protest areas are not seeing any movements of vehicles either.
Yeah please ask him what rights pahadi are getting that Madhesis dont. I will tell you want madhesis are getting that we dont. we dont get any quota. They get 22% quota for everthing. They are the ones who asked for federalization and today Nepal is a federal democratic.They are one of few ethnic groups in Nepal who got their own ethnic state. They wanted madhes state without hills and they have it. But they want all plain areas , but not every one living in plain areas want to be part of Madhesh state. Districts like Jhapa, morang, Chitwan, Kanchanpur doesnt want to be under Madhesh pradesh. But these madhesis are organizing protest in their districts for not having those areas. Its like people of punjab protesting for not having Jammu and kashmir under their state. Idiots.

democratic India cant deal with Maoists ..may they are in india or in Nepal..thats a bitter truth!

Nepal seems to be living in a dream world wherein as soon as they ditch India ..china will jump in and give them everything that they want to survive and to prosper!
Thank you for your concern.

I understand your point. If its really Indian Govt halting the trucks deliberately, then I must say its fault on the part GoI. But you need to you need to understand my earlier post where I said that my trust was gone after the earthquake incident (again, I am not saying Indian media didnt act stupid at that time, In fact I personally hate some of them too) it was mainly because I saw thousands of Nepalese citizens' hate posts against India and Indians in general(barring a few who later cleared it that it was not against Indian public). That incident was used as a tool for mocking India as a nation including rants which were off the subject (earthquake mishap). That's where it hurt. anyway, that doesn't justify any nation including India blocking the essential supplies as its a basic human right.

But again my suggestion still stands that if Nepalese politicians are actually that serious about this constitution that they had to issue threats to India, then, they must break the protesting crowds using the force. This will make it clear whether India is actually involved or not...moreover once the crowd ends it will end any reason for Indian freighters to enter Nepal.

I understand. it must be wolf cry for you. And I apologize from my side to everyone who abused Indians. Those igonrant foals will hopefully realize someday.
Forces were used, police got aggressive but already 40 people are killed including kids due to such force. Its police's job to protect people and not kill them. I have disagreements with Madhesis protest but I cannot support killing of those people using force. this is leads us to nowhere.

Sorry to hear that your Nepali friends were being maltreated like that. I hope this was an outlier case.
Back years when indian food (restaurants) was booming the owners were indian and they mostly bring Nepalis to work in their restaurants as a chef or waiters, I met two Nepalis in Nagoya where they working for a guy name Kumar having few other restaurants also as a regular customer we start know each other than they tell their story they are getting lower salaries 3万to5万 not even match Japanese standard law for labors. Well, it's a long story bro I make them Waite to finish their current contract as visa was bond to work for the owner, they told me it's almost happening every where in Japan in indian restaurants. I make them stop to continue their contract when it's expired they left Japan once and I call them back when I open my own restaurant in Aichi, time passed one of them having his own two restaurants now, now a days most of the indian food restaurants owners are Nepalis not indian. Just for your information and another ignorant who quoted you on response of your reply to me.

Back years when indian food (restaurants) was booming the owners were indian and they mostly bring Nepalis to work in their restaurants as a chef or waiters, I met two Nepalis in Nagoya where they working for a guy name Kumar having few other restaurants also as a regular customer we start know each other than they tell their story they are getting lower salaries 3万to5万 not even match Japanese standard law for labors. Well, it's a long story bro I make them Waite to finish their current contract as visa was bond to work for the owner, they told me it's almost happening every where in Japan in indian restaurants. I make them stop to continue their contract when it's expired they left Japan once and I call them back when I open my own restaurant in Aichi, time passed one of them having his own two restaurants now, now a days most of the indian food restaurants owners are Nepalis not indian. Just for your information and another ignorant who quoted you on response of your reply to me.
Because Nepalese can go adjust just about anywhere and they are hardworking and agrees to lower wage too, Indian owners prefer Nepali workers compared to Indian workers. And its true alot of them are owners today. They should however always be grateful to one who got that platform.

For example
There have been marital relationships between India (Gorakhpur Faizabad Behraich Shravasti Maharajganj etc districts) & Nepal for millenias. And now how could you put 7 year restrictions before getting citizenship for any newly wed?

Isn't that discrimination against Madehsi? And by large against Indians?
Isn't that simply outrageous?

You can't decide it unilaterally when it comes to social structure of densely related populace. You didn't even discuss it with Indian authorities. It's the duty of Indian Government to look after for basic rights of males and females that are married to Terai.

This is not the only one, There are number of things which undermine the rights of Madehsi. Another example is electoral representation. The states in Nepal have been marked in such a way thato Madehsi people don't get equal representation as pahadi. That undermines their right.

Just because some politicians were sold in Yuan, does that mean you will betray us? I am all for self respect but Nepal is confusing right now between self respect and mutual respect.

P.S. Even Russia informs India when they go for air strikes in Syria, not because they fear us or anything but because we have mutual respect and understanding for each other.

There is no 7 yrs restrictions. They will get citizenship of Nepal if they decied to give up India's citizenship.

Electoral representation : Madhesis are getting 79 out of 165 representation. If we do decide to have CA representation just by demographics like Madhesis demands , the mountainous region area of Nepal wont get any representation , so do you think that's fair?
Even 5 lakhs sikkimese and Ladakh another sparsely populated states get atleast 1 CA representation . But if we go population wise they would get none everyone would be from UP, Bihar .
Is madhesh getting anything less than densely populated areas of hills like kathmandu and Pokhara?

For example
There have been marital relationships between India (Gorakhpur Faizabad Behraich Shravasti Maharajganj etc districts) & Nepal for millenias. And now how could you put 7 year restrictions before getting citizenship for any newly wed?

Isn't that discrimination against Madehsi? And by large against Indians?
Isn't that simply outrageous?

You can't decide it unilaterally when it comes to social structure of densely related populace. You didn't even discuss it with Indian authorities. It's the duty of Indian Government to look after for basic rights of males and females that are married to Terai.

This is not the only one, There are number of things which undermine the rights of Madehsi. Another example is electoral representation. The states in Nepal have been marked in such a way thato Madehsi people don't get equal representation as pahadi. That undermines their right.

Just because some politicians were sold in Yuan, does that mean you will betray us? I am all for self respect but Nepal is confusing right now between self respect and mutual respect.

P.S. Even Russia informs India when they go for air strikes in Syria, not because they fear us or anything but because we have mutual respect and understanding for each other.

Yes any NepalI citizen can get any high level job even in UPSC barring administration and police service and that includes even atomic energy department.

Any Nepali or Bhutan citizen can get to any level as higher it gets. Hell, they can even run NPCI, BARC, PGCIL, IFS, IFoS, PCS or any job alike. There is nothing discriminating Nepali citizen from any job, barring a few one which can be counted on palms.

For example
Read
This is eligibility criteria for UPSC CS.
View attachment 261784

Current constitution bares naturalized citizen from becoming CM, Chief justice and very few other posts. They can even become minister.

Oh my god. You didn't even read your own newly formed constitution. I hope it's available in public domain.

Go read and educate yourself.
I read already. But did you read ur own?

Because Nepalese can go adjust just about anywhere and they are hardworking and agrees to lower wage too, Indian owners prefer Nepali workers compared to Indian workers. And its true alot of them are owners today. They should however always be grateful to one who got that platform.
Give them what according to the local law the whole world is not just sub continent, similar thing happening in Nepal, Indian influence is too much for them to start rejecting it now.

I have always thought of Nepal as a brother nation...but I think the time has come to let it go...India shd ask them to use chinese port and get their supply from them...
We shd end all kind of liberty that we provide to Nepali ppl in india..
It's better , after that nepal won't have anything to blame... it's better to end the relations rather than linger around and make it worse...

I have always thought of Nepal as a brother nation...but I think the time has come to let it go...India shd ask them to use chinese port and get their supply from them...
We shd end all kind of liberty that we provide to Nepali ppl in india..
It's better , after that nepal won't have anything to blame... it's better to end the relations rather than linger around and make it worse...
Its time to renew 1950 treaty.

Rewrite
Its time to renew 1950 treaty.[/QUOT
Its time to renew 1950 treaty.
rewrite 1950 treaty

Time for China and Pakistan to step in and help the Nepalis preserve their freedom. Kick India out of Nepal

Back
Top Bottom