What's new

Across Nepal, Hindi channels will be closed tomorrow

When you will be successful, your neighbours will definitely be insecure. Pakistan should be the last country to say cry baby to India:
Jinnah cried to congress to get Pakistan
Pakistan cried to Kashmir to join them
Half of your citizens cry to get into EU
Coas cry to china for weapons
Ministers cry to IMF for money
Nawaz cry to stop UNSC bid
NSA cry for RAW
PTI cry for election Rigging
PDF guys cry on Modi Threads
You are crying in a hindu nepal thread
And you cry evert single time when Pakistan do something constructive. CPEC, Getting AH1zs, Cricket and list goes in trillions.

it was more elaborate in Bengali News paper...

Nepalese deputy PM and home minister, Bamdev Gautam told dna in an interview that it is keeping its options open and will not bow to any pressure from India. It is true that India is a strong country and a big economy but to live we will have to make alternative arrangements. It is within our rights to have alternative arrangements… Nepal has never bowed down to anyone and will not bow even now. We will establish contact with China through land and with other countries through air to get the essential supplies,” Gautam said.

Economic Blockade ! India Cuts Off Vital Supplies To Nepal

what is missed from here is..

he threatened India that within a week or so,they can establish road link to China.so,they neither care about this "Blockade" nor will bow down.In another word,they're going to continue their procedure on their constitution,and on another hand,will set up road connection with China to purchase.but it didn't happen.Nepal is talking with India on this issue.so,when someone says that Nepali Govt doesn't think so,some angry people are making weird comments,I really doubt thats the case.

Thanks for the info man.. appreciate it !

People of a nation are the representatives of that Govt. I am sure people in Nepal are saying it in one voice because that's what is being circulated in their media. I had stopped trusting them ever since the earthuake incident happen. Not saying that our media didnt play it stupid but somehow due to that incident the fine cracks in Indo-Nepalese ties (so called strong ties) were out in the open for all to see.

THIS IS BIGGEST LIE IN WORLD, MADHESI NEVER SUPPORT MAOIST. MAOIST PRACHANDA IS PAHARI. MADHESI REQUIRE INDEPENDANCE FROM PAHARI OPPRESSION.

DEATH TO PAHARIS FREEDOM FOR TERAI
Yea it is lie. Upendra yadav , matrika Prassad yadav all weren't once Maoist. Just go and see how many madhesis fought along side Maoist. Madhesis say they have been oppressed and uneuqal. But according to new consitution they cannot find one flaw where they are getting less than pahadi.

Nepal pls be part of China and get skinned alive everyday, like tibetians. Thx.

Thanks for the info man.. appreciate it !

People of a nation are the representatives of that Govt. I am sure people in Nepal are saying it in one voice because that's what is being circulated in their media. I had stopped trusting them ever since the earthuake incident happen. Not saying that our media didnt play it stupid but somehow due to that incident the fine cracks in Indo-Nepalese ties (so called strong ties) were out in the open for all to see.

Without any prejudices brother please read this : India Has Halted The Everyday Goods Nepal Needs To Survive - BuzzFeed News
if you have any question I am ready to answer.

Nepal pls be part of China and get skinned alive everyday, like tibetians. Thx.[/QUO
We will. thanks for your concerns like always.

They have been living in India for many year but they have their relatives in Nepal. They got their passport in 2008

And then there is a family of chaukidar who live near my house. They send money back to Nepal
Then ask your choukidar if he has Indian passport I doubt he has.
Around India-Nepal border alot of cross country marriages occur and the population shares culture, tradition, habits amongst many. So its not new to have nepali speaking Indian to have relatives in Nepal.
But the law of India doesnt provide passports to Nepal natives. If there have been bribing perhaps its possible but not by law.

Without any prejudices brother please read this : India Has Halted The Everyday Goods Nepal Needs To Survive - BuzzFeed News
Are you a Nepali? :lol: Dont you know whats going on in your own country? No protests, no blockade by protests and all because of India. Very well, keep blaming.
Nepal 'may fly in fuel' as protests disrupt supplies - BBC News
Protests in Nepal Choke Essential Supplies From India - ABC News
and many more..

Are you a Nepali? :lol: Dont you know whats going on in your own country? No protests, no blockade by protests and all because of India. Very well, keep blaming.
Nepal 'may fly in fuel' as protests disrupt supplies - BBC News
Protests in Nepal Choke Essential Supplies From India - ABC News
and many more..
Then Im sure you didnot read what I shared. we are not stupid to blame India just for anything. But the answers to why the customs at no protest areas haven't been met yet.

Then Im sure you didnot read what I shared. we are not stupid to blame India just for anything. But the answers to why the customs at no protest areas haven't been met yet.
“Indian officials say customs agents on the Indian side have not been coming to work since they do not feel safe because of the ongoing protests,” Regmi said in an interview with BuzzFeed News. “So there is no one to clear those trucks and allow them to enter Nepal.”
Who would like to go there amid violence and protests? Asking Indian officials to go there and bear the brunt? Why don't you try to contain the situation and listen to protesters? Nice logic i must say, You blaming those Indian officials cuz they dont want enter an unsafe area.
And w.r.t "no protest areas" i cant say anything, your article clearly says that some trucks carrying fruits and vegetables are still allowed and i presume they are being allowed through those areas where there is no protest.
Anyways, it suits an irresponsible government like yours which has proved nothing but a loose cannon, unfortunately.

Dear viva that what is the actual root of the problem. I understand that the most of the goods are going from india through the road and first it has to cross the region which is area where madhesi are in numbers. What is the problem with the madhesi with the new constituition of nepal and why the general people have doubts on indian intentions which fuel the anti indian sentiment.

THIS IS BIGGEST LIE IN WORLD, MADHESI NEVER SUPPORT MAOIST. MAOIST PRACHANDA IS PAHARI. MADHESI REQUIRE INDEPENDANCE FROM PAHARI OPPRESSION.

DEATH TO PAHARIS FREEDOM FOR TERAI
And what is the madhesi problem and why they think that the paharis are dominating to your rights.

I understand your point. If its really Indian Govt halting the trucks deliberately, then I must say its fault on the part GoI. But you need to you need to understand my earlier post where I said that my trust was gone after the earthquake incident (again, I am not saying Indian media didnt act stupid at that time, In fact I personally hate some of them too) it was mainly because I saw thousands of Nepalese citizens' hate posts against India and Indians in general(barring a few who later cleared it that it was not against Indian public). That incident was used as a tool for mocking India as a nation including rants which were off the subject (earthquake mishap). That's where it hurt. anyway, that doesn't justify any nation including India blocking the essential supplies as its a basic human right.

But again my suggestion still stands that if Nepalese politicians are actually that serious about this constitution that they had to issue threats to India, then, they must break the protesting crowds using the force. This will make it clear whether India is actually involved or not...moreover once the crowd ends it will end any reason for Indian freighters to enter Nepal.

I am not that surprised at the reaction of the Nepalese ppl..this feeling has been simmering among the masses for quite some time..In social media the Nepalese refer to Indians as "Dhoti" in a derogatory manner...even Sunil Chettri the Indian footbal captain has not been spared...It's best for India not to interfere..Let things cool down and if the Nepalese still want to go to China let them...Let Them experience what happened to the Tibetans..
I am a Pahadi by the way....though belong to India...
@Viva: Daaju tapai kaha bata hunuhuncha

democratic India cant deal with Maoists ..may they are in india or in Nepal..thats a bitter truth!

Nepal seems to be living in a dream world wherein as soon as they ditch India ..china will jump in and give them everything that they want to survive and to prosper!

Back
Top Bottom