What's new

A Take On Communal Violence In India

Not that simple, dude.

Meri jaan, nothing is simple. You don't know what people went through in 1947. My dada hid my dadi in a box in their train while migrating to Pakistan. They saw people getting murdered in front of them. But it's their efforts that bore fruit that I am sitting here in Pakistan without fear Alhumdulilah. May Allah bless them. You guys will have to act up sometime or the other

Meri jaan, nothing is simple. You don't know what people went through in 1947. My dada hid my dadi in a box in their train while migrating to Pakistan. They saw people getting murdered in front of them. But it's their efforts that bore fruit that I am sitting here in Pakistan without fear Alhumdulilah. May Allah bless them. You guys will have to act up sometime or the other
Your dada dadi came from where?

Brilliant idea. Now let's work on the logistics. Are there buyers for all Muslim properties in UP and Bihar? It would be a distressed sale, so we would get pennies on the dollar. The current economic climate will make things worse.

Secondly, do the "safe" states have enough infrastructure to support an influx for 100M muslims?

Another brilliant idea. How would this alliance work for a Muslim that lives in Meerut? Will the Maoists from the jungles of Jharkhand magically appear in Meerut when he rubs a lamp? How many would come with one lamp rub? 2? 4?
Brilliant idea. Now let's work on the logistics. Are there buyers for all Muslim properties in UP and Bihar? It would be a distressed sale, so we would get pennies on the dollar. The current economic climate will make things worse.

Secondly, do the "safe" states have enough infrastructure to support an influx for 100M muslims?

Another brilliant idea. How would this alliance work for a Muslim that lives in Meerut? Will the Maoists from the jungles of Jharkhand magically appear in Meerut when he rubs a lamp? How many would come with one lamp rub? 2? 4?

Typical emotional answer. It's a gradual process, it might take years even decades. But realizing something is wrong is the first key towards change. What's it to me? Allah ka lakh lakh shukar hai I'm sitting safely in Karachi. Keep accusing us of using you for our own benefits. Or do ghar wapsi. That'll save you the humiliation.

Your dada dadi came from where?
West UP. Somewhere near Bareilly.

As I said in another post :-
It's not that simple, 201 million muslims can't just migrate to coastlines, the state will take cue and the locals will become Xenophobic. It's like asking whole Pakistan to migrate to Iran or Iraq. If it was possible it would have been thought of at the time of partition.
The part in bold is worth pondering, don't you think?

Typical emotional answer. It's a gradual process, it might take years even decades. But realizing something is wrong is the first key towards change. What's it to me? Allah ka lakh lakh shukar hai I'm sitting safely in Karachi. Keep accusing us of using you for our own benefits. Or do ghar wapsi. That'll save you the humiliation.

Your use of limited knowledge of India to throw up grandiose plans of redemption is appreciated. But in an open forum, it is expected that ideas are criticized, especially when some ideas can be boxed into the category of "wishful thinking".

No need to feel insulted when your ideas are rejected. Perhaps reflect on why the idea was rejected and how you can fine tune it better and make it more palatable instead of wishing misfortune on others.

These stories are always heart-breaking. Maybe that is why the wounds will not heal.

As I said in another post :-

The part in bold is worth pondering, don't you think?

Hence the need to form alliances with local leaders. Mamta Banerjee was pro-Muslim, gave Aadhar cards to many Bangladeshis for vote bank politics. You guys need to strategize and think wise. Use lobbying. Kerala relies a lot on foreign remittances from GCC. Get decent representatives who ca lobby for you and kick out idiots like Asaduddin Owaisi. Otherwise you'll only sink further.

Your use of limited knowledge of India to throw up grandiose plans of redemption is appreciated. But in an open forum, it is expected that ideas are criticized, especially when some ideas can be boxed into the category of "wishful thinking".

No need to feel insulted when your ideas are rejected. Perhaps reflect on why the idea was rejected and how you can fine tune it better and make it more palatable instead of wishing misfortune on others.

I have no ball in the game. Given the short tempered antagonistic response we Pakistanis get from Indian Muslims, I think it's better we dont meddle at all. Musalman hain, doosre musalmaan ko zaleel hotay dekhte hain tou jazbaat mein aajate hain. But its better we stay mum, lest you accuse us of screwing things up further. Deal with it yourself champs. Godspeed.

Not so. I know a couple of Muslim vegetarians, very normal in other ways, but clearly preferring this diet. Nothing wrong with them medically, btw.

I won't trust a man that doesn't eat steak. But that's just me. Nothing personal. :-)

Don't care much about women's preferences though.

I love that scene from movie Lagaan. That British character playing Captain Russell telling the overweight Maharajah, "Main aapko gosht khaatey huye dekhna chahta hoo." It was really LMFAO.

OK I won't comment any further on this lest I get another warning.

Hence the need to form alliances with local leaders. Mamta Banerjee was pro-Muslim, gave Aadhar cards to many Bangladeshis for vote bank politics. You guys need to strategize and think wise. Use lobbying. Kerala relies a lot on foreign remittances from GCC. Get decent representatives who ca lobby for you and kick out idiots like Asaduddin Owaisi. Otherwise you'll only sink further.
And you think we're not strategizing because? (I really want to know why you think all of us - 200 millions can't think of simple ideas).

I can only say the Kashmiris have much more of a Muslim spirit than you all. 12 million people giving the Indian army such a tough time. You guys with a mammoth population of 200 million keep making excuses. Have fun saying Jai Shri Ram meri jaan.

I have no ball in the game. Given the short tempered antagonistic response we Pakistanis get from Indian Muslims, I think it's better we dont meddle at all. Musalman hain, doosre musalmaan ko zaleel hotay dekhte hain tou jazbaat mein aajate hain. But its better we stay mum, lest you accuse us of screwing things up further. Deal with it yourself champs. Godspeed.
It's not that dude but we apply our brains on our issues 24*7, it's probable that we have already thought 30 years ago what you're thinking now simply because you don't give it that much time we do.

It's not that dude but we apply our brains on our issues 24*7, it's probable that we have already thought 30 years ago what you're thinking now simply because you don't give it that much time we do.

I wish you good luck with that. Look into similar resistances. See the Israelis. Mard tou mard every Israeli woman knows how to defend herself because of necessary IDF conscription. Yeh Hindu Muslim bhai bhai ke jaal se nikal ao. Don't depend on them at all. They're not admitting your pregnant women, set up midwives and clinics for Muslims. Set up community centres, go underground if they attack them. Do whatever you can to help your community and ensure your survival. Unity is key. Duck these baniyas. They are not your well wishers.

I wish you good luck with that. Look into similar resistances. See the Israelis. Mard tou mard every Israeli woman knows how to defend herself because of necessary IDF conscription. Yeh Hindu Muslim bhai bhai ke jaal se nikal ao. Don't depend on them at all. They're not admitting your pregnant women, set up midwives and clinics for Muslims. Set up community centres, go underground if they attack them. Do whatever you can to help your community and ensure your survival. Unity is key. Duck these baniyas. They are not your well wishers.
1) The best way to defeat BJP is to bring back the OBC and Dalit resistance, UCs have always voted for BJP. Even now when BJP loses state elections it's because of OBC and Dalit voters not voting for them.
2) Any armed resistance is doomed to fail as I have explained in many other posts.
3) On mob lynchings, the best way to avoid is to cautious otherwise no matter how one is a trained Jacky Chan, numbers will always overwhelm him.
4) Muslims are marginalised and setting up "Muslim clinics" will take much effort and time and it's not an original idea either many thought of it and applied it to limited degrees of success in various regions.
Thanks for your concern though.

1) The best way to defeat BJP is to bring back the OBC and Dalit resistance, UCs have always voted for BJP. Even now when BJP loses state elections it's because of OBC and Dalit voters not voting for them.
2) Any armed resistance is doomed to fail as I have explained in many other posts.
3) On mob lynchings, the best way to avoid is to cautious otherwise no matter how one is a trained Jacky Chan, numbers will always overwhelm him.
4) Muslims are marginalised and setting up "Muslim clinics" will take much effort and time and it's not an original idea either many thought of it and applied it to limited degrees of success in various regions.
Thanks for your concern though.

Education.

Women working.

Fewer kids.

Hindus are 1-2 generations ahead of you on these three critical parameters.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom