What's new

5 Pakistani nationals of Zainebiyoun Brigade killed in Syria buried in Qom today

Status
Not open for further replies.
My logic or mullah logic ?
Tell me then entire Irani leadership should be hanged for accepting weapons from Israel
It's your logic sunny boy.

You want Iran to join an alliance with Saudi.

@Sher_Ali So when are you leaving Pakistan to join your brethren in Syria and die there never to return ?
Lol when you stop asking me this question.

Pakistan can be home for rented fighters of Bahrain, KSA, Jordan and other monarchies.

But when the case is Iran, everyone whines!!!

And no one has hired a Pakistani in Iran. Volunteers of Zainabiyyun cannot be bought by dollar
To be honest, comparing a country's military (and those of its soldiers )activities abroad with those of its citizens joining a war for religious reasons is totally different. However, one can't blame these Pakistanis ,since the country is still far poorer than Iran and so it's easier for Iran(and even rich countries like Bahrain) to hire these people to fight for them . Easier and cheaper for them than using their own citizens.

Moreover these Pakistanis cannon fodder are not fighting just ISIS per se. In fact the vast majority of the fighting over these years have been against the FSA and other Syrian rebels groups and to a lesser extent ISIS. So saying they are there just to fight ISIS is misleading.

Last edited:
These irani dumwits are worse than indians they think they are the ones stopping israel from roasting ME including iran, while the ony recognized deterant is the nuclear capability of pakistan, that is why israeli/indian/american controlled groups like ttp, bla went so hard at pakistan in the past 15 yrs suported and sustained by american presence in aghanistan, yet without sucess and all iran got was a few sanctions, lol these irani's really make me laugh......sons israel and america can roll u over in a week if they didnt fear your nieghbour against whom u have acted many times in the past...

Not disagreeing with you there. But Saudi also bought American weapons, and allowed American soldiers to invade Iraq from Saudi territory.

Those are EX-soldiers, not serving Pakistani soldiers, who are hired mercenaries and who were given Bahraini citizenship in exchange for their services.

That is such a shame on Pakistani nation that Pakistani EX-soldiers are willing to fight for a foreign citizenship. Not much different from Pakistanis fighting for Iran.
Saudis doesn't considersnUS as what IRan considers Israel as.

Where is the proof they were given citizenship? Like I said itmex soldiers were requested for their professional services. They helped build Gulf forces. Whereas the youth that was hired and brainwashed what will they bring back ?

That is such a shame on Pakistani nation tha
Then you don't consider yourself as Pakistani so why stay here and eat its bread ?
Why not leave for masters in Iran ?
You will not say anything when Iran constantly bombs our borders with mortar and kills our border patrols

Guys guys guys

Pakistan has remained safe thanks to Allah almighty.

If there are volunteers in Zainabiyyun, they have gone for their own beliefs. If there are militias in ISIS they are gone for their own reasons. If there are forces in Bahrain and other monarchy countries to support God damn monarchs,,,Keep it far far far away from Pakistan.

In this war, Who is right and who is not, cannot bring a threat to Pakistan's safety and sovereignty inshallah.

#Safe Pakistan

These irani dumwits are worse than indians they think they are the ones stopping israel from roasting ME including iran, while rhe ony recognized deterant is the nuclear capability of pakistan, that is why israeli/indian/american controlled groups like ttp, bla went so hard at pakistan in the past 15 yrs suported and sustaines by american presence in aghanistan, yet without sucess and all iran got was a few sanctions, lol these irani's really make me laugh......sons israel and america can roll u over in a week if they didnt fear your nieghbour against whom u have acted many times in the past...
Ok buddy.

It's your logic sunny boy.

You want Iran to join an alliance with Saudi.

Lol when you stop asking me this question.
Uour apparent hatred is visible when yu called me suni, thanks for making that distinction band considering me as different Muslim. Typical of Irani propaganda. Myoure free to leave for your masters and serve them

And that is the whole country is condemned form it

Uour apparent hatred is visible when yu called me suni,

Lol i called you sunny (like sunshine) and not Sunni, two different things you moron.

Thanks for proving you are a unparr Jahil.

Uour apparent hatred is visible when yu called me suni, thanks for making that distinction band considering me as different Muslim. Typical of Irani propaganda. Myoure free to leave for your masters and serve them

And that is the whole country is condemned form it
He says shia wont do jihad lol, maybe he doesnt knw what jihad is, how can these vermin be muslims if they disrespect the concept of jihad....

Saudis doesn't considersnUS as what IRan considers Israel as.

Where is the proof they were given citizenship? Like I said itmex soldiers were requested for their professional services. They helped build Gulf forces. Whereas the youth that was hired and brainwashed what will they bring back ?

Then you don't consider yourself as Pakistani so why stay here and eat its bread ?
Why not leave for masters in Iran ?
You will not say anything when Iran constantly bombs our borders with mortar and kills our border patrols
Then why are you sitting on your @ss? Go fight Iran on the border since you are worried so much lol

He says shia wont do jihad lol, maybe he doesnt knw what jihad is, how can these vermin be muslims if they disrespect the concept of jihad....
Why not Jihad in Tel Aviv awan? Isn't it better or more necessary?

Kashmir and india is near to us and a more urgent matter so we will focus here for now, tel aviv can wait....
Good, we have an eye on Israel.
Pakistan as the strongest Sunni country should remain safe and far from religious sect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom