What's new

5 Pakistani nationals of Zainebiyoun Brigade killed in Syria buried in Qom today

Status
Not open for further replies.
@salarsikander mujhe teri saith ke fikr hai jahil bhai saab. I don't want to be the reason you get a heart attack. Ja ja ker thora aaram ker le naitho hospital me na kain ponch jai tu.

@salarsikander mujhe teri saith ke fikr hai jahil bhai saab. I don't want to be the reason you get a heart attack. Ja ja ker thora aaram ker le naitho hospital me na kain ponch jai tu.
English please. Ran out arguments loser ?

Lol, itna gussa merey liya? Wah wah, I feel so special!!
So ofc pigs like you will feel special when life licking masters shit. Because in essence lickers like you have no self respect. Worse than a slave

English please. Ran out arguments loser ?

So ofc pigs like you will feel special when life licking masters shit. Because in essence lickers like you have no self respect. Worse than a slave
Please continue, don't stop.

Itsmok I said I'm proud paindo Pakistani

What are you shameless Irani *** licker dog ? Or even worse

Sir no need arguing with brainwashed sect worshipers like him. They cannot debate as their loyalty lies with Iran so whatever you say or present any logic Iran will always come first for them as all other countries except Russia and India(Imam Putin and Ayatollah Modi) are evil and they are waiting for messiah who will come and put them out of this misery. I wont be surprised if that messiah would be Dajjal itself. Zionists and Irani Shiaism have almost no difference.

guys is there any chance that the recently founded military alliance could also be used to safeguard the Muslim Shrines ? So to put an end to these sectarian controversies once and for all ? I mean at times I also lose my cool when hear some news about these Isis scums destroying any Mazar -----

Wtf. Traitors like you need to be put in their place.
Proud Irani *** lickers sire. I hope every such brainwashed pigs ends up in hell asap

guys is there any chance that the recently founded military alliance could also be used to safeguard the Muslim Shrines ? So to put an end to these sectarian controversies once and for all ? I mean at times I also lose my cool when hear some news about these Isis scums destroying any Mazar -----
There could he that chance. But because of egostic mullah that too has been lost

Proud Irani *** lickers sire. I hope every such brainwashed pigs ends up in hell asap
I hope Pakistani security agencies are keeping tabs on all of these people who have their loyalties to foreign countries. These people are potential agents for recruitment (if they aren't already on foreign payroll).

I hope Pakistani security agencies are keeping tabs on all of these people who have their loyalties to foreign countries. These people are potential agents for recruitment (if they aren't already on foreign payroll).
I hope Pakistani LEAs actually facilitate them and make sure they return back in boxes and are shipped to Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom