What's new

5 Pakistani nationals of Zainebiyoun Brigade killed in Syria buried in Qom today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Pakistani LEAs actually facilitate them and make sure they return back in boxes and are shipped to Iran
Honestly these people could be working for anyone for all we know (by that I mean anonymous internet users).

But yeah anyone fighting for foreign interests is a traitor to Pakistan and must be taken note of by internal security agencies.

He's Irani slave, do you expect anything less from such wretched pedigree.
Do you remember another breed by the name of B@kh ?
Yeah I remember him. But I tend to avoid sectarian discussion in general. I only know two identities: Muslim and Pakistani. I don't go down the whole "Shia, Sunni, Salafi, Barelvi, etc etc..." Because these are just divisions.

so can't we take the lead ? As Those Shrines belong to The Ummah and not just to one sect or country
Ofc that is why a Pakistani is leading them. But trust me balocistan border will become hot and access to likes of yadav will be granted by the buthurt losers

Irony is Pakistanis in Syria are also there with approval Syrian government. And no matter how many lies you spread about them, they are fighting ISIS and Nusra maniacs, unlike those in Bahrain who are hired to put down peaceful protesters.

Hopefully, that's also the case about Pakistanis used by regimes like Bahrain as hired guns? I don't think many will agree here.
Just like quite a few Iranian sunnies left Iran for good and never wanna go back.

The Syrian analysts surely disagree, many Iranians are also in Syria.

One thing should be made clear: These very few number of Pakistanis who go to Syria have gone there from Iran, they have been living in Iran for years for their own reasons (fleeing war, terrorist attacks etc) and they choose to go to Syria and if they come back, they will come to Iran to continue their lives, not Pakistan. So you all can chill, they won't return to Pakistan, most of them have left Pakistan for decades.

Just like we won't be pissed if an Iranian-American who has lived in US for 20 years joins U.S army, Pakistanis here should also calm down, these people have not been living in Pakistan for 2-3 decades.

Point is, many of these people have been living in Iran for almost 2 decades, they didn't go there from Pakistan. Just like how you can't call a Chinese man who has lived in U.S for 20 years or born there as a traitor if he decides to join U.S army. Because he will be more American than Chinese. But, if they join a foreign country in a war against their own motherland, that would indeed be traitorous.

Asking Iran to join an alliance with Saudi Arabia and Qatar is like asking Pakistan to join an alliance with India and Israel.

So I don't blame Iran for not joining this "alliance".

By the way its like this Triple "i" india Israel iran so it makes sense they won't join KSA.

By the way Khomeini has ordered a shrine on your name besides Abu lalu :lol: i will pay a visit to pi** on it :rofl::rofl::rofl:

they need external enemies to keep themselves together. once you remove external threats they will turn on themselves start killing each other and it will all crumble
Just like how mutniy occurred in Bengali forces ?

Ofc that is why a Pakistani is leading them. But trust me balocistan border will become hot and access to likes of yadav will be granted by the buthurt losers
had we preempted the situation and exhausted our efforts from that very day when the first Shrine got demolished , things would not have taken such an ugly turn

Weaker ? Hardly.
Persians were very civilized. At par with ancient Sino, Roman and Indic civilizations.
They were a weak power in the 6th century.
No need to come to Pakistani forum after getting banned several times
And miss the fun? How else do I know about your undiminished love for us? :P

I paid respect to your PM. There are large number of Pakistanis who would even fight for India against Pakistan If Iran commands them to.
You punk! India has almost 100 million shias within. They............. should know that an attack on Pakistan can lead to a deep disaster for themselves.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom