What's new

5 Pakistani nationals of Zainebiyoun Brigade killed in Syria buried in Qom today

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW when you are planning to go for this nobal cause. Incase need any help for one way ticket. let me know. Bec Pakistan is for Pakistanis for whom Pakistan comes first.
Pakistan can be home for rented fighters of Bahrain, KSA, Jordan and other monarchies.

But when the case is Iran, everyone whines!!!

And no one has hired a Pakistani in Iran. Volunteers of Zainabiyyun cannot be bought by dollar

Where does t says that ?
All I see is cheap typical of Irani propaganda filled editing.

Bow lol? You bow bow like dog all day long. The continued isolation has completely lost your mind

Pakistan can be home for rented fighters of Bahrain, KSA, Jordan and other monarchies.

But when the case is Iran, everyone whines!!!
Lol, the jealousy. Pakistan sends its forces under strict understanding not the requesting government. Those are trained people who know how handle stuff, unlike you losers who recruit innocent youth and then brainwash them. You claim yourself as powerful and what not. So why do you need lower caste Pakistanis ? Are iranis coward ?

Is that why Pakistan Invited Iran??!?!
Use your brain for once. The only opportunity the egoistic Irani had was this joint the hands with other Islamic countries to form an alliance and fight against common threat, but no mental mullah would rather die than to let go of his ego
Asking Iran to join an alliance with Saudi Arabia and Qatar is like asking Pakistan to join an alliance with India and Israel.

So I don't blame Iran for not joining this "alliance".

BTW when you are planning to go for this nobal cause. Incase need any help for one way ticket. let me know. Bec Pakistan is for Pakistanis for whom Pakistan comes first.
I will when you answer my question.

Asking Iran to join an alliance with Saudi Arabia and Qatar is like asking Pakistan to join an alliance with India and Israel.

So I don't blame Iran for not joining this "alliance".
The apparent pig style ego is quite visible. It is god Iran is showing nts colours by mortar firing in Pakistan. Supporting Palestine in one end and completely being blind in Kashmir and letting India invest chabar.
When are you migrating to your masters?

Because the ones wh went to Bahrain were proper professional not the brainwashed youth poisoned.
But I thought anyone who fights for the interests of another country is a traitor? Right?

Those Pakistanis in Bahrain are hired mercenaries. That is the worst insult to Pakistan, a nation of hired guns.

The apparent pig style ego is quite visible. It is god Iran is showing nts colours by mortar firing in Pakistan. Supporting Palestine in one end and completely being blind in Kashmir and letting India invest chabar.
When are you migrating to your masters?
Lol calm down, Why are you getting so frustrated?

So when will Pakistan join an alliance with India and Israel (using your logic).

But I thought anyone who fights for the interests of another country is a traitor? Right?

Those Pakistanis in Bahrain are hired mercenaries. That is the worst insult to Pakistan, a nation of hired guns.
No, that's Irani notion. Which would accept weapons from Israel to attack Iraq, where shiasm originated.

Requesting for assistance and then delivering it is not considered as traitor. Son tell me shameless person did IRAN request Pakistan for professional mpeople or just brainwashed innocent kids ?

Pakistani volunteers have served in almost every Muslim country. Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Bosnia, Albania, Kosovo, Gulf States, North Africa and etc... I don't get why so many people are getting angry all of a sudden, when volunteers decide to go and fight Daesh. This isn't specifically a Shia thing, as many Sunnis have also left to join the fight.
Difference is the deep state didnt allow this while in all the above conflicts u mentioned there was a vocal or silent approval by the state...

Lol calm down, Why are you getting so frustrated?

So when will Pakistan join an alliance with India and Israel (using your logic).
My logic or mullah logic ?
Tell me then entire Irani leadership should be hanged for accepting weapons from Israel

@Sher_Ali So when are you leaving Pakistan to join your brethren in Syria and die there never to return ?

No, that's Irani notion. Which would accept weapons from Israel to attack Iraq, where shiasm originated.
Not disagreeing with you there. But Saudi also bought American weapons, and allowed American soldiers to invade Iraq from Saudi territory.

Requesting for assistance and then delivering it is not considered as traitor. Son tell me shameless person did IRAN request Pakistan for professional mpeople or just brainwashed innocent kids ?
Those are EX-soldiers, not serving Pakistani soldiers, who are hired mercenaries and who were given Bahraini citizenship in exchange for their services.

That is such a shame on Pakistani nation that Pakistani EX-soldiers are willing to fight for a foreign citizenship. Not much different from Pakistanis fighting for Iran.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom