What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Dude, you mind correcting your flags first? your location flags are all over the place. You logged in from One Country, believed to be a resident of second country but then originally from third country??

Esa lag raja ha k UN k bahar flags ka stall laga hua ha. . . . Pawri hu rahi ha kia..... If he could, will choose every flag on Earth.
that was needed, when you have crossed the IB, it is act of war. how can we let it go as a skirmish and then they expect the retaliation.

retaliation with reluctance gave a lot of face saving to them and words to hide behind. it is not that face saving is the only thing they got but a lot more. all those statements from the high ups we heard, what would they spit otherwise? And Modi! whatever amazing words he spit out, in a nutshell it would be same "agar rafael hota..."

bigger loss bring shiver to the lanes which was missed by PAF. what ever was the level of damage, they will go blindly for shopping spree won't be different from what is going on now but on the front a lot had changed to face PAF.

We did what was needed to be done. Unfortunately, it should have been some sane Indian slapping them for all that drama and lies afterwards. It was their turn to slap the RSS regime hard and stop them from further embarrassment. As far as shooting more planes is concern, I believe that whether it's a shot being fired, someone injured, an asset lost and Pilot captured would have good enough for self respecting high moral professional force to see the reality but given RSS track record; better not to expect as such.

Last edited:
Holding on to the evidence from the world, and release it at an appropriate time can mean that what Pakistan is possibly thinking that in case of another skirmish with India, before the actual action there is a lot of talk and chest-thumping, and when a conflict seems inescapable, here there comes the evidence of Su30 that will deeply demoralize the IAF and Indian forces in General. If I had any say in Pakistan armed forces affairs I would suggest holding the evidence regarding Su30 and whatever else happens on that fateful day for Poor Indians, until the next conflict and when it seems that things are going to escalate, then as Once a Legend TV presenter said, " Boom goes the Dynamite " :D

i think inner circles on both the sides already know what happened that day, if you just go back in time and see that historical (and hysterical as well) news conference regarding the AMRAAM they found, a picture speaks a thousand words and look at their face.

But where did he said ''If Abhinandan was flying Rafale instead of MiG-21'' ???
Most likely he was referring to the SU-30 pilots.

"If the Air Force had Rafale today, the result would have been different. Nobody from our side would have been hurt if the IAF had Rafale at the time of air strike," Modi said.
says a lot, what does it mean when he says "nobody" can't count own kill helicopter.

It was their turn to slap the RSS regime hard and stop them from further embarrassment.

that is the reason to slap them hard as they themselves are just what they are. they need spanking to shut them up, anyhow i am of the view it wont wake them up otherwise, except a rise to the level of cowardice.

Last edited:
I mean If Asif Ghafoor can have a misunderstanding which weakened the case of Pakistan by stating 2 pilots and never correcting himself immediately until 2 months were passed and in April he corrected himself.

In which world are you living in ? He clarified it on the same day infact just in 4 hours after his press conference. News ticker about this clarification was shown as breaking news in all the news channel on that day. You really need to update yourself with correct information.

Minimal damage and Huge insult to a country who claim to be super power. i have my doubts that india will ever learn from this mistake they will do it over and over again and then try to cover up with media monkies.

its not politicians its even their own people who cant see even those who sell F16 said their is no f16 hit by Hindi.
Government was forced to take action against terrorists plus boost election prospect. Warcwas never on cards. Learn from mistakes only time will tell. Cover ups are done by both nations.

Bro these shamless indian skunks(bhakats) dont care if they lose or insulted as long as it looks good hahaha i know it doesnt make sense but this is what we call india.
Imagin abhinandone was promoted after all this if it was anyother nation they cud have remove all those who are running airforce and resoponsible for all this crap but again its india.
Promotion of a downed pilot is not something we can shout about. In air combat one has to be down and in some cases captured by opponent but it dosent mean that he should be sacked after he returned to his country and join the force. History tells us that even PAF air chief Pervaiz Mehndi Qureshi once shot down in India and taken as PoW but after war he returned back and continue his services and even rose to CAS of PAF. So does that mean Pervaiz Mehndi Qureshi was a bad pilot or he had not been promoted? Hope you understand.

Last edited:
What bleed us to death? Are you paying attention to terrorism stats in Pakistan, they’re at their lowest since WOT began. What’re you even talking about?

Indian setups in Pakistan have been meticulously taken apart, and there’s nothing they’ve been able to do about it. Either you’re an Indian or just parroting their propaganda.
These are the terrorism statistics

The occurrence of the attacks are slowed down but they are still going on(Hazara, Waziristan etc). This is what i said earlier neutralizing Indian assets in Afghanistan will just have an operational impact.

Second why its parroting indian propaganda? I also suspect your intentions here. Pakistan paraded kulbhusahn to prove Indian state sponsored terrorsim and their continued efforts to destabilize Pakistan.

My basic argument as stated before is that Pakistanis failed to establish deterrence against Indian state sponsored terrorism which cost us 1000s of lives and billions of economic damage. We have to accept the reality that they are bleeding us militarily and economically.

I dont want to feel good. So Gonna wear a pessimistic cap for a while and counter your post with a theory

"What are the chances that whatever you wrote in Post turns out to be a misunderstanding. The same misunderstanding Asif Ghafoor had w.r.t 2 Pilots.

The voice recording of SU-30 might be of Abhinandan as he ejected and misunderstood to be SU-30 pilot

Ground agents pictures were of Helicopter crash and misunderstood to be su-30 crash pics ?

@Ark_Angel hinted heavily that Pakistan even had Indian funeral ceremony pics of the pilot. But India can easily spin these pics of Helicopter crashed pilot

SAT pics were once again of Mi-17 Helicopter crash ?

I mean If Asif Ghafoor can have a misunderstanding which weakened the case of Pakistan by stating 2 pilots and never correcting himself immediately until 2 months were passed and in April he corrected himself. Then allow us a bit of skepticism over your claims as well kindly. Not that I'll ever raise doubt on your integrity.

How can they mix up the pilot recordings when there is a significant time Gap of shooting down MKI and Abhinandan Mig-21. Rest is history.

I didn't side with anyone, you are all just imagining things.
Listen dear, I spoke this many times and once more that truth is only one and it cant be changed with time. So the truth is PAF shot down MKI and they have all the proofs and all the concerned parties well known the facts including PAF, IAF, USAF, Russian Air Foce and few more. And as far as proofs of MKI shot down are concerned, that why PAF didnt showed up? then let me clear one thing that PAF didnt shot down the planes to give a chit chat for internet warriors to discuss or praise. That was a mission and they accomplished it successfully and the message they wanted to send across, they did successfully to concerned parties.
Now it dosent matter if someone an ordinary internet guy like you will come and ask for evidence and PAF will provide you the proof just to satisfy you? No it dosent work like that.

So history has already been written and it cant be changed by saying that world didnt see the proof so this version of history is not acceptable. Those who are more concerned with authentic history they already saw the proofs and acknowledged the kills so why you are tireing yourself asking for a proof.

May be one day PAF will issue all the evidences and may be you will hear this even from IAF that they lost a MKI on 27th due to AMRAAM.

Last edited:
In which world are you living in ? He clarified it on the same day infact just in 4 hours after his press conference. News ticker about this clarification was shown as breaking news in all the news channel on that day. You really need to update yourself with correct information.

Share his clarification and his 4th/5th March kamran khan interview. Since you know more apparently.

In short, Nope He didnt. His Tweet on the evening on 27th feb, His 5 march Interview to Kamran Khan where he stated 2nd pilot was dead. Do you think I dont know all of this.?

He created the confusion deliberately. He was extremely vague. He didn't clarify what his tweet meant when he said we only have 1 pilot in our custody

He put more fuel on fire when he claimed on 5 march Kamran Khan interview second pilot has died

Only in April press conference he took back all of his vague statements and admitted openly he was wrong. Completely wrong.

The only person that needs to be updated is you apparently to understand how his vagueness created issues.
How can they mix up the pilot recordings when there is a significant time Gap of shooting down MKI and Abhinandan Mig-21. Rest is history.

So since June 2019 It is officially out in the open that Pakistan intercepted the communications of IAF. If the recordings are not being made open. Then there is a reason that those recordings are not a strong evidence for SU-30 downing as they are being assumed

Last edited:
PAF is very meticulous in giving a kill count to its air warriors without proper citations and evidence.
There are parameters defined for BVR kill which are not based on pilot releasing its weapons but because of multiple onboard sensors of various air assets.
If PAF had a policy of showing its kill confirmation from its electronic signatures then rest assure it wouldve shown both Mig 21 and Su30 MKI electronic evidence.

Minimal damage and Huge insult to a country who claim to be super power. i have my doubts that india will ever learn from this mistake they will do it over and over again and then try to cover up with media monkies.

its not politicians its even their own people who cant see even those who sell F16 said their is no f16 hit by Hindi.
Yes agreed that Indian Govt will never learn because they belongs to a fascist mindset who have human superiority complex just like another 'I". And for their utter dreams, they can do anything to fulfulling their unrealistic goals even the whole earth will come on verge of a nuclear war.

Secondly, not minimal damage. Damage done by PAF and ground forces on that day and night before 27th was huge.
Did anyone noticed that PAF showed only one video of locking the target and then unlock it and guided away from actual target, but what about 5 other targets?
Did the PAF really guided remaining 5 bombs away as well like one they showed to public or those bombs found their mark and caused huge damage? 8-)
"Aqal walon k liye nishaniyan haen".

Not sure what fascist mindset was shown by government. Remember itceas
Yes agreed that Indian Govt will never learn because they belongs to a fascist mindset who have human superiority complex just like another 'I". And for their utter dreams, they can do anything to fulfulling their unrealistic goals even the whole earth will come on verge of a nuclear war.

Secondly, not minimal damage. Damage done by PAF and ground forces on that day and night before 27th was huge.
Did anyone noticed that PAF showed only one video of locking the target and then unlock it and guided away from actual target, but what about 5 other targets?
Did the PAF really guided remaining 5 bombs away as well like one they showed to public or those bombs found their mark and caused huge damage? 8-)
"Aqal walon k liye nishaniyan haen".
Not sure what fascist mindset was shown by government. Remember it was done after pulvama attack. As long as there is no proof shown, or of any news coming of huge damage or shooting down of MKI, it is not valid. It is same as India saying it shot down F16. It could be that the other 4 malfunctioned 😁

So since June 2019 It is officially out in the open that Pakistan intercepted the communications of IAF. If the recordings are not being made open. Then there is a reason that those recordings are not a strong evidence for SU-30 downing as they are being assumed

If you remembered the afternoon of 27th Feb. discussion on forum that there were 2 or 3 personnel who quoted the Air Commodore (R) Kaiser Tufail that he confirmed that both kills were by F-16s and one was a "big fat boggy". And even at that time majority of the people were confident that the kills were scored by JF-17. But that proved to be false and the first hand information proved to be correct. And that person also clarify that Air Commodore (R) Sir Kaiser Tufail's son in law participated in the operation. And in couple of days most of the information was out that initially they shot down MKI and during last moments of Operations Swift Retort they downed the Abhi's Mig-21.
So why this again that no proof shown to us for MKI.

What i assume that if there were not abhi's Mig-21 came across LOC and its debris fell into AJK, then surely they will show the proof to public of shooting down MKI. But as we had a clear proof in form of captured pilot and wrechage of Mig-21, that is why PAF didnt showed any electronic proofs due to sensitivity of technology in form of Radar data, missile impact information, range, speed, AoA and etc. of both kills.

Share his clarification and his 4th/5th March kamran khan interview. Since you know more apparently.

In short, Nope He didnt. His Tweet on the evening on 27th feb, His 5 march Interview to Kamran Khan where he stated 2nd pilot was dead. Do you think I dont know all of this.?

On March 5 he said that the pilot possibly died (which obviously means in a crash after being hit by an incoming Pakistani missile) and that happened in Indian side of Kashmir, what he said on Feb 27 later in his tweet was clear enough clarification that there hasn't been any other pilot in Pakistani custody so I don't know what you are trying to read in between the lines. Its only you who seems to be confused.

Back
Top Bottom