What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Exactly this is not even the justification, its merely a use case and the people who know the Air Force terminology and role of a wing man, understand what i tried to say.

Secondly, as i mentioned PAF dont want to realae any elctronic proof regarding these kills. And if one day PAF release that info as well then make it sure that your this narative will also go down that PAF aircrafts were out of range and there were no firing solution available...

So save yourself from more disgrace and shame as its better for you. That is why your airforce is silent about everything but your media anchor person aka godi media or internet bakhats create a new story every day out of nothing...
One guy asks to wait for India to be destroyed, another asks to wait for proof to be released, already 2 years has passed, going to be eternal wait for both cases 😁. I wish I could see both before I pass. Alhamdulilla.

One guy asks to wait for India to be destroyed, another asks to wait for proof to be released, already 2 years has passed going to be eternal wait for both cases 😁

things dont happens over night but yes may be someone will not alive to see that but lets keep a hope... Everything has a time like after shooting down 2 IAF aircrafts in Kargil, time repeats itself in 2019 almost after 20 years... now i dont know you were born in 1999 or may be you will not alive in 2039 to see the change..8-)8-)8-)

things dont happens over night but yes may be someone will not alive to see that but lets keep a hope... Everything has a time like after shooting down 2 IAF aircrafts in Kargil, time repeats itself in 2019 almost after 20 years... now i dont know you were born in 1999 or may be you will not alive in 2039 to see the change..8-)8-)8-)
Then I will again be born in 2099

Hello, 40 of our soldiers died, 26th was response for that, the threat was issued to return our pilot. If your country is attacked retaliating is not fascism. A similar attack on US, Russia or China, what would you think will happen.

Threat by India was issued knowing fully that Abhinandan will return given his status of POW. Pakistan in no way, could held him longer or at all given Geneva resolutions. Since he was bound to return, Modi as usual jumped on the gun of threat which was more about to cover Indian losses on that day as compare to return of Abhinanda. Unfortunately, his propaganda worked really well and every Indian was convinced that Abhinandan was returned due to threats. So conclusively, Modi won the election by walking freely after staging Pulwama, falsified & total twisting about Air Space violation & Balakot strikes and losing Indian credibility on 27th Feb as well.

If any threat or bravado could help, India would have taken back Kalbhushan long ago based upon the falsified narrative about him being businessman Patel and allegedly abducted by Pakistan. Despite of all the paper might & worldly connections; that spy is not coming back to India and you can try to understand the difference between a POW and someone like Kalbhushan that couldn't return at all.

We can go in round and round for years more to come like that but score is obvious...

India lost assets as well as men on that day beside the whatever credibility it had.
We all saw what Pakistan government did after giving evidence for Mumbai attacks. For you everything is inside job. I wish Indian spy agency is that competitive to carry out attacks against your military. Nobody threatened to attack 6 cities or will always be military targets not civilian. I can see you are imagining lots of things. When did people getting killed started to be a problem for you. People, army men has been dying in Kashmir, you supported TTP on Afghanistan, even now they are suffering.

Inside Job? Curse the Arnab instead of breaking keyboard.

Threat by India was issued knowing fully that Abhinandan will return given his status of POW. Pakistan in no way, could held him longer or at all given Geneva resolutions. Since he was bound to return, Modi as usual jumped on the gun of threat which was more about to cover Indian losses on that day as compare to return of Abhinanda. Unfortunately, his propaganda worked really well and every Indian was convinced that Abhinandan was returned due to threats. So conclusively, Modi won the election by walking freely after staging Pulwama, falsified & total twisting about Air Space violation & Balakot strikes and losing Indian credibility on 27th Feb as well.

If any threat or bravado could help, India would have taken back Kalbhushan long ago based upon the falsified narrative about him being businessman Patel and allegedly abducted by Pakistan. Despite of all the paper might & worldly connections; that spy is not coming back to India and you can try to understand the difference between a POW and someone like Kalbhushan that couldn't return at all.

We can go in round and round for years more to come like that but score is obvious...

India lost assets as well as men on that day beside the whatever credibility it had.

Inside Job? Curse the Arnab instead of breaking keyboard.
Kulbushan was abducted by your spy agency, in retaliation of someone whom you think we hold. The possibility of escalation was very clear after 27th, India utilised that to get Abhi released. Imran then dramatically announced release of pilot to avoid escalation.

These are the terrorism statistics

The occurrence of the attacks are slowed down but they are still going on(Hazara, Waziristan etc). This is what i said earlier neutralizing Indian assets in Afghanistan will just have an operational impact.

Second why its parroting indian propaganda? I also suspect your intentions here. Pakistan paraded kulbhusahn to prove Indian state sponsored terrorsim and their continued efforts to destabilize Pakistan.

My basic argument as stated before is that Pakistanis failed to establish deterrence against Indian state sponsored terrorism which cost us 1000s of lives and billions of economic damage. We have to accept the reality that they are bleeding us militarily and economically.

Not slowed down. They’ve vanished. As of 2020, we are down to start of the war levels of violence in Pak. Something an entire generation of Pakistanis hasn’t seen.

And when I say parroting Indian propaganda, this is exactly what I mean, Pakistan isn’t losing billions in economic damage to India any more. We have stopped the hemorrhaging. And it makes absolutely no sense for Pakistan to go back to old days. It needs to work on its economy and keep picking apart Indian setups within country.

Indians otoh are doing well in trying to finish their economy and their institutions off, Pakistan is much better off in not intervening at all and let them.

As history suggests, fascists will take the country down with them.

Poor Doval! All he can do these days is yap! And see his setups get taken apart as soon as they’re put into play. :)

Kulbushan was abducted by your spy agency, in retaliation of someone whom you think we hold. The possibility of escalation was very clear after 27th, India utilised that to get Abhi released. Imran then dramatically announced release of pilot to avoid escalation.

Let me cut in short because I am unable to counter your intellect on such high level which is more of a nationalistic approach as compare to realistic. Here is a clip of Abhijit and I am not sharing this for Thunder. Just ignore the Thunder comments but pay attention that how much Pakistan knows about IAF. If you could get the drift, you will surely understand things being claimed by Indian Establishment as compare to things being done on the ground.

Enjoy

Once an Indian always an indian, behaves as an indian where ever he/she will go. Low on IQ, less understanding of events, away from Facts, living in fool's paradise, believing on lies, not to use their brain to understand the logic and etc.
And you proved once again that surely you are one of them...... Welcome to PDF. 8-) :azn: :azn: :azn: :azn: :cheers:

Last edited:
And round and round we go.
Oh dear, i can asscess that you are very weak in authentic history.. What evidence your indian govt. provide to Pakistan regarding Mumbai attack, The route of approaching the boat to Mumbai, if you people knew the whole route of approaching the boat form Karachi to Mumbai, why didnt your blue water navy stopped that boat? Secondly, you relase a footage of Ajmal Kasab speaking hindi in his statemetn.. now show me any area in Pakistan where Pakistan says Kasab? we dont use Kasab word, thirdly in his statement he said Bhagwan,, now tell me which muslim Pakistan says Bhagwan instead of Khuda or ALLAH.. Last but not the least that those attackers calls to Pakistan to say good bye to their relatives like mother and father?? oh come on is this your IQ level is? that Pakistan send some people to attach Indina main city Mumai and give them Pakistani SIMs to talk to their relatives in Pakistan during that attack????

Same evidence your govt provide when Pathankot happens... I mean what the hell you and your billion people are so dumb and deaf that they cannot even think that how can Pakistan send the people across border by giving Pakistani SIMs and allow them to talk back so that they can easily track back to Pakistan??????????? i mean is this what you belive you media stories??????????

And i must say dont dig out history as you people are famous in altering historical facts ( Your bollywood movies are big example of this) and let me clear this, history lesson are very bitter and you will run away once you start on this.... TTP were never existed untill around 2005...and its your doval doctrine who create TTP and met with Daesh people in Syria and provided them support to brought in to Afghanistan... And you are talking about offensive defence of Doval, then wait for the time when you realise how your doval's doctrine infact will destroy your own country... wait for that.
Yes yes. Everyone is lying about 26/11. The Indians. The Americans. The Pakistani Prime Minister. The Israelis. Even the Japanese who helped traced the engine of the boat back to a shop in Pakistan.

Last edited:
Once an Indian always an indian, behaves as an indian where ever he/she will go. Low on IQ, less understanding of events, away from Facts, living in fool's paradise, believing on lies, not to use their brain to understand the logic and etc.
And you proved once again that surely you are one of them...... Welcome to PDF. 8-) :azn: :azn: :azn: :azn: :cheers:
Once a Pakistani always a Pakistani, high IQ, behaves exemplary, analyses every situation correctly and only stick to truth and facts, above all, all are fair and handsome.

Once a Pakistani always a Pakistani, high IQ, behaves exemplary, analyses every situation correctly and only stick to truth and facts, above all, all are fair and handsome.
Dear if you can prove me wrong logically i wil accept but if not then learn to embrase the truth with dignity and pride. The prople who learned from their mistakes are known to be successfull but if someone stick to the same mindset and commit same mistake again and again what others can do to correct that person???

Dear if you can prove me wrong logically i wil accept but if not then learn to embrase the truth with dignity and pride. The prople who learned from their mistakes are known to be successfull but if someone stick to the same mindset and commit same mistake again and again what others can do to correct that person???
What mistake did we make? How do you know what truth is? We gave dossier on Mumbai attacks, we gave evidence of radio intercepts, satellite communications multiple agencies were involved in investigation (US, UK, Israel) etc. So no more supplying of evidence. You very well know you have terrorist camps and you sponsor terrorists.
In South Asia only solution is be happy and content with whatever we have. I dia will never give Kashmir, if no terrorism means security forces will be confined to border. People can live peacefully away from terrorists and security forces. No country has seeded land other than war. Now war is too risky for both.

What mistake did we make? How do you know what truth is? We gave dossier on Mumbai attacks, we gave evidence of radio intercepts, satellite communications multiple agencies were involved in investigation (US, UK, Israel) etc. So no more supplying of evidence. You very well know you have terrorist camps and you sponsor terrorists.
In South Asia only solution is be happy and content with whatever we have. I dia will never give Kashmir, if no terrorism means security forces will be confined to border. People can live peacefully away from terrorists and security forces. No country has seeded land other than war. Now war is too risky for both.
Your wishful dreams that India is a peace loving country and mother of all evil is Pakistan.
As i mentioned earlier once an Indian always an Indian.. This is what you believe because your govt. your media portray Pakistan like that but reality is different. Kulbhuson is a prime example... Now you will say again that Pakistan agency abducted him from Iran,,,, Now so many question arises there why a serving Indian Navy Commander doing business in Chabahar and why the hell he had passport with a fake name and many more questions but as you are indian you will not accept it because it will hurt your ego...So its useless to talk to you as you will never accept.

And what you are talking about that you give dosier to World power with proofs? well Pakistan presented dosiers number of times in UN and other powers of world. So as per your definition this also proved India is a terroririst state. Do you agree to this as per your logic????

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom