What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Government was forced to take action against terrorists plus boost election prospect. Warcwas never on cards. Learn from mistakes only time will tell. Cover ups are done by both nations.
we havent lost any plane or intrude it was india who came to attack their were not terrorist it was just election stunt as we all know what india do before election we dont play indian card cuz we dont have to but indian parties seems like dont have anything els to play with .. so muniplating things wont help accept the reality.
india is running by terrorist party.

my dear friends, @Cookie Monster @Myth_buster_1 @Windjammer @wasileo80 @masterchief_mirza others and Mods,
i would request you all to not to reply to this dirty lot.
since yesterday, first this @Mack Truck started and handed over the filthy job to @RoshiniVenegal

you keep replying them they will keep coming with shameless thoughts and brainless logic. do they deserve even to reply? they only deserve to be ignored. let them bark and they will be quite when nobody gives a shit.
it is only when they are replied it gives them more reason to shit here and there.

do not let anyone ruin this thread particularly at the second anniversary of 27 Feb. they are deliberately doing the mess.

their stance is known from the beginning when they started. those grown up with cheap mentality and upbringing cannot be expected to share some good in the pubic. they are born with no dignity so avoid them.

i would request mods to please kick such trash our of the forum atonce, we cannot hide behind "every one has the right to speak" thing at all in particular circumstances. how can we let them ruin this thread with given importance or even any?
thank you,

my dear friends, @Cookie Monster @Myth_buster_1 @Windjammer @wasileo80 @masterchief_mirza others and Mods,
i would request you all to not to reply to this dirty lot.
since yesterday, first this @Mack Truck started and handed over the filthy job to @RoshiniVenegal

you keep replying them they will keep coming with shameless thoughts and brainless logic. do they deserve even to reply? they only deserve to be ignored. let them bark and they will be quite when nobody gives a shit.
it is only when they are replied it gives them more reason to shit here and there.

do not let anyone ruin this thread particularly at the second anniversary of 27 Feb. they are deliberately doing the mess.

their stance is known from the beginning when they started. those grown up with cheap mentality and upbringing cannot be expected to share some good in the pubic. they are born with no dignity so avoid them.

i would request mods to please kick such trash our of the forum atonce, we cannot hide behind "every one has the right to speak" thing at all in particular circumstances. how can we let them ruin this thread with given importance or even any?
thank you,
Acknowledged!

1613635294789.png

We can't let Kashmir to be an independent state since too much blood has been given for it, other states like Tamilnadu can demand independence.

You may be a sneaky debater attempting to take a veiled shot but trust me, you are not very good at it. Only Kashmiris blood has been shed in Kashmir and there are still unmarked graves yet to be investigated. Since the total black out by India denying any access to UN; it is yet not documented but still, Kashmir is a disputed territory given the UN Resolution so whatever claims India makes to feel good, doesn't carry any weight in real world at all. No one, I mean not even the closest & dearest fraands of India acknowledges India's claims but due to personal interests and strategical nature relations to counter China, most of them hypocrites keeps mum over the issue which doesn't provides royalty to India for Kashmir at all. Tamils or Assamis; there is a lot happening but since Pakistan is not involved, the less has been discussed but that doesn't mean that its not happening. The Dalit issue new as they are facing renowned threats by BJP side directly.

There's only Balochistan terrorist movement sponsored by India and again, no one in the world ever supported India's interests into Balochistan. In-fact, From Hagel to Mattis, they clearly pointed India's ill intentions against Pakistan through the land of Afghanistan. While referring to Mumbai, that so-called Ajmal Kassab was asking for forgiveness from his bhagwan on the death bed. Indian story of 26/11 is another prefix for India's interests only and only. Since, you are very interested for betterment of India and I give you enough time to read something else, here is a starter pack for you... Given the pattern of attacks inside India; had it been an Arnab back then, we will surely be discussing yet another leak about 26/11 failed job. Pulwama false flag has exposed everything clearly. Modi types have enough excuses to blame Pakistan in a certain warfare but have no credibility ever to come up with something to prove the reason as to why such a hate which led to lies and being busted every time.

1613636709292.png

India claimed to shoot down an F-16 by MiG-21.
le F-16 operators world wide: Kese kar lete hu bhai.

Abhinandan himself clearly said that he was looking for a target but he was struck with an AMRAAM by PAF. The man never spoke again.... not a single claim for shooting down the F-16 even when he make it back to India. Not till date.... only, online warriors & internet Air Marshalls been convinced to soothe the pain. This argument is dead in history with a title of "Indian Jokes" as usual.
Abhinandan has more integrity than all of India. He said in the interview that he will not speak badly of Pakistan and he hasn't. Infact he hasn't said a single lie. That man deserves respect from us.
Rest of India can open defecate

Found this gem on YouTube. Just click 'Play'.

Q. So which IAF jet had a technical snag that it crashed Budgam? That's odd, isn't that where the Mi-17 was shot down too by their own Battery Operator... Makes you wonder (again), where the hell was that Mi-17 headed in the first place?

Note: He almost said 'Crashed'.

Superb find brother.

We need to collect all these little bits of clips and join them together.

I don't know if you chose to reply thus as a reaction to someone else's post or if these are your genuine beliefs, but I sincerely feel that this post is a big comedown from your usually excellent comments.

Not that my opinion matters to you, of course :-)

But I'd hate for a classy gent like you, ex-army and all, to sound like the majority of the 15 year old posters here !

Or should I be grateful that you didn't add claims such as " israeli pilot body returned secretly by Pak" , "FC-1 locked BVR missiles on IAF" ," IA COAS escapes death " and my favorite " thousands of Indian artillery shells now inoperative due to fuse damage" ;-) ?!?!?!
welcome you false flag indian your own media reports that you vice IA chief of the northern command had have leave few hours before attack and there was no Israeli or second Indian pilots on 27/2/2019

I gotta confess. I have somewhat of a guilty pleasure, where I often visit a certain Indian Defense-related Forum.

Its so much fun. Relating to 26th/27th, they only remember/discuss 02 things.

1. Dosra Pilot
2. Shooting down a F-16 which basically covers Point 1.

There is ZER0 talk about us catching them asleep in broad-daylight. No talk about our H-4 footage. Nothing about them shooting down their own Mi-17. Nothing about their 2 Mirages having Radar issues at the same time.

Oh, just so that you all know, they can flatten out the PAF in less than 2 Days with the help of the Navy (MiG-29's) taking on PAF Base Masroor.
Indians...it is in the name In di an0s

Not slowed down. They’ve vanished. As of 2020, we are down to start of the war levels of violence in Pak. Something an entire generation of Pakistanis hasn’t seen.

And when I say parroting Indian propaganda, this is exactly what I mean, Pakistan isn’t losing billions in economic damage to India any more. We have stopped the hemorrhaging. And it makes absolutely no sense for Pakistan to go back to old days. It needs to work on its economy and keep picking apart Indian setups within country.

Indians otoh are doing well in trying to finish their economy and their institutions off, Pakistan is much better off in not intervening at all and let them.

As history suggests, fascists will take the country down with them.

Poor Doval! All he can do these days is yap! And see his setups get taken apart as soon as they’re put into play. :)

These are in the last week 5+4+1

Indians are inflecting cuts upon cuts to bleed Pakistan to death. Same with their FATF, PTM, and mass disinformation campaigns. They need to stoped and with a pacifist mindset, it's not possible. Once General Zia said that "The water in Afghanistan should boil at the right time", I think its the right time.

Back
Top Bottom