What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Yes, congrats, we still have a militancy problem.

PSX attack was foiled under 2 minutes, the same with the attack on Chinese embassy. We just took out another one of their teams in Karachi. So yeh. As for comparing 2019 vs 2020 stats, nowhere have I stated that militancy has ended in Pakistan. But these attacks are nowhere near as sophisticated or high in casualty as they'd been in previous years.

And no, this does not mean that Pakistan should be undertaking anything like this against the fascist neighbor, specially when it's all too fine at eating itself. There is not much to worry about, history does not turn out different for fascists, they are meant for the dustbin of time, no matter what time it is. They are at it, like clockwork.
What I originally said that actions in Afghanistan can only slow down the attacks, for stopping them completely real pain is need to be inflicted to the perpetrators. I just talked about PSX because we were lucky in that incident. There is little or nothing you can do against suicide attackers.

Hitler took down whole Europe with him, do Pakistan wait for the same fate? or be a bit proactive to keep the Indians at bay?

The roundel is not Flag sir plus it also looks like a bulls eye to aim at. ??
he is also squatting, and doing a thumbs up and smiling, anything else to criticize
It is a fantastic picture. The best of them all. He is celebrating the victory of a comrade in arms on their success.
I think he acted quite well as he was one of the officers who saved Abhi-none-done from an even harder *** whooping by the mob.

The guy is celebrating. Let him celebrate. Plus, it made out for an awesome pic to run in gangu faces.

If an officer needs discipline, it's Major retired (pitiful) Gaurav Arya. I've seen cross-dressing beggars talk with more class than that baboon.
The roundel is not Flag sir plus it also looks like a bulls eye to aim at. ??

Hi,

Don't be a part of cheapening the standards of officers presenting themselves in public.

And don't justify your lowering standards to the acts of the person in question.

Nice twist!

On a serious note though, his response was very clever indeed. It exposed the airman's true identity. I'm pretty sure he suspected abhinandan was Indian anyway from the general appearance.
The flag was clear to people also he was acting really erratic. But when he asked which area in this and when being told it is India he shouted Jai Hind that pissed of people. One big reason was it's area which consistently faces Indian shelling. So they were already really angry.

Abhinandan now flying inside Pakistan.

EupazQ_VgAMsYJX.jpg

@PanzerKiel @The Eagle @Windjammer

@08:21
also listen at 13:03
and at 19:08, which is gold @jamahir I can also put ravish quote "if media starts asking basic question, in just 4 days the wind will change its direction"
@23:35 the wrold is distracted so a crisis has no third party to monitor :azn:
@24:53 so true as it happened same on 27 Feb, just 3 months after
@1:08:25 that is a must.
till 01:30:00 .
So summary is non-deployment of nukes means that Pak can match conventionally but Pak cannot keep the pace due to its economics.
@peagle @MastanKhan @MilSpec

Last edited:
So, some of you must've figured out that i'm working on something for Surprise Day (27th Feb).

Well, for that, i'm searching for some...err...material.

Came across this. Its a 6hrs footage of Abhinandan's Return. You all remember that day? It was a circus across the border.

Anyways, just click 'Play'... I've set the time.

"MiG-21 GINDABAD-GINDABAD!"

@Imran Khan

So, some of you must've figured out that i'm working on something for Surprise Day (27th Feb).

Came across this. Its a 6hrs footage of Abhinandan's Return. You all remember that day? It was a circus across the border.

@Imran Khan

Just yelling and vomiting the same talking points as told by their government.

@Imran Khan
its simple you shot him down he is her
he shot you down he is hero
no matter how badly indians loss something they can create victory from it .

Pakistan Air Force has released promo of a national song prepared to honor the heroes of Operation Swift Retort.
The song to be released tomorrow highlights patriotism reaffirms the resolve that every personnel of Pakistan Air Force is ready to defend Pakistan at every time ...

Last edited:

@Imran Khan

They're so proud of him getting shot down and surrendering. It's like proudly showing off a used condom someone used to f*** your wife.

Back
Top Bottom