What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

2 years passed. Damn

I was out of home when news reached me that Indians were shot down.

Respect to PAF
I was in office when WhatsApp messages started to pop up... With in couple of mins entire office stopped work and went on live streaming lol and I started posting on pdf.. Indian members were in shock, disbelieve.... And with in couple of hrs 80% of them dissappeared from the forum. There was a complete havoc on the forum.. Threads were being created every other second.

I was in office when WhatsApp messages started to pop up... With in couple of mins entire office stopped work and went on live streaming lol and I started posting on pdf.. Indian members were in shock, disbelieve.... And with in couple of hrs 80% of them dissappeared from the forum. There was a complete havoc on the forum.. Threads were being created every other second.

oh yeah, me too in the office received a few messages on whatsapp from media persons and i was just looking at those messages again and again in disbelief and few minutes later news appear on channels and there was a noise all around.

well we all witnessed the vanishing souls from the forum what a sight to hold.
a very few of the good memories for the Nation this 27 Feb and for us on this forum and for how long will we keep talking.
Allah give us courage to always undo such evil.

oh yeah, me too in the office received a few messages on whatsapp from media persons and i was just looking at those messages again and again in disbelief and few minutes later news appear on channels and there was a noise all around.

well we all witnessed the vanishing souls from the forum what a sight to hold.
a very few of the good memories for the Nation this 27 Feb and for us on this forum and for how long will we keep talking.
Allah give us courage to always undo such evil.
Actually I wasn't that surprise since we all were expecting some sort of retaliation but it happened so quickly was indeed a surprise.

I woke up to my mom telling my father, that India attacked and how it refreshes her memories of 1965's, I won't lie but she was oddly very excited for a war hahaha but then she told me that Pakistan shot 2 Indian jets with 1 pilot captured, I who was just waking up thought she was still talking about 65 stories, and when I came to the living room, I saw it on news and that is one day I didn't need tea to properly wake up.

Actually I wasn't that surprise since we all were expecting some sort of retaliation but it happened so quickly was indeed a surprise.

of course after ISPR press conference and earlier PM statement yes we all were.
but we never knew the target mission will carry more weightage with it having bagged two air crafts and their own shot helicopter in panic although many of us still talk about missed opportunities.

Nigh on 2 years since the event, but still no details of PA ground action along LOC and WB on 27th Feb 2019.

1614347753181.png

Back
Top Bottom