What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

It's funny you are using half-assed information to support your point of view, in the article you posted, Modi is grieving the loss of the MiG-21 and the capture of the pilot, to say if Abhinandan was flying a Rafale instead of a MiG-21, this wouldn't have happened. That's what Modi was trying to say.

:angel: :angel:
:whistle:

It's funny you are using half-assed information to support your point of view, in the article you posted, Modi is grieving the loss of the MiG-21 and the capture of the pilot, to say if Abhinandan was flying a Rafale instead of a MiG-21, this wouldn't have happened. That's what Modi was trying to say.
Yup as i thought, you are more Indian than an average Indian... once you have displayed your real flags kindly point out where Modi has said anything about if Abhinandan (You also know the name well) was flying the Rafale.....unless you can read minds.

It's not about what posture, Pakistan initially told that F 16 was not used. Of course every country has the right to use whatever weopans they have. India knows that very well, when your most potent aircraft was F16 what else is it for.
F16s were not used in operation swift retort.
As in the aircrafts used to infiltrate Indian airspace and strike at targets(the planned strike under the operation swift retort) were JF17s and Mirages. F16s were on CAP in case IAF engaged. The IAF jets that did end up engaging...were then promptly shot down(hence why @The Eagle is saying that PAF used them defensively).

Yup as i thought, you are more Indian than an average Indian... once you have displayed your real flags kindly point out where Modi has said anything about if Abhinandan (You also know the name well) was flying the Rafale.....unless you can read minds.

Here https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...en-different-pm-modi/articleshow/68254028.cms

"If the Air Force had Rafale today, the result would have been different. Nobody from our side would have been hurt if the IAF had Rafale at the time of air strike," Modi said.

Sure go ahead and dismiss with a condescending remark without addressing anything or participating with anything useful.

Here are few things that might invoke few neurons in your upper chamber. Pay attention.

You are giving credence to Indian claims about their F16 Bollywood non sense. On what basis? What evidence you got? This arguement that since there are no clear wreckage footage of su30 , so you should also certify Indian claims about F16! What non sense (remember, Pakistan has shown all mig21 missiles intact with the wreckage of mig21. So nothing was fired, let alone against f16).

On Pakistani side:

1) got wreckage of mig21
2) held custody of Indian pilot that was shotdown, thoroughly debriefed.
3) shown the clip of built in camera onboard its bomb heading towards Indian military depo.
4) on day one of operation swift retort, Pakistan clearly said that it got nothing to do with the unfortunate Indian helicopter, and made it clear that it was India own goal. Day one! Could have easily taken credit of it. It took India many months to cough up this rather bleak fact for themselves. (Again poor thing was shotdown using Isreali product)

India:

Has shown nothing , zero, zilch, Nada.

So when Pakistan is saying that it scored an su30 as well, it's a matter of credibility here as well.

Also, you got Isreali spice bomb failure, isreali protection suite installed on Indian jets failure, Isreali sypder anti aircraft system failure (own goal), and I will add to this list that failure of Isreali greenpine radars which are installed in illegally Indian occupied Kashmir, to detect such a large raiding party of PAF operating with such impunity. Hell, you can add Israeli phalcon AWACS as well.

A horrible marketing day for Isreali products.

Yup as i thought, you are more Indian than an average Indian... once you have displayed your real flags
Mack Truck.jpg

A Jordanian living in the US gets 2 Negative Ratings in the span of 1hr - defending Indians or atleast siding with them :what: .

Yeah, if it sounds like an Indian, acts like an Indian and if it weren't for the internet..., had the stench too - i'd say Indian.

Here are few things that might invoke few neurons in your upper chamber. Pay attention.

You are giving credence to Indian claims about their F16 Bollywood non sense. On what basis? What evidence you got? This arguement that since there are no clear wreckage footage of su30 , so you should also certify Indian claims about F16! What non sense (remember, Pakistan has shown all mig21 missiles intact with the wreckage of mig21. So nothing was fired, let alone against f16).

On Pakistani side:

1) got wreckage of mig21
2) held custody of Indian pilot that was shotdown, thoroughly debriefed.
3) shown the clip of built in camera onboard its bomb heading towards Indian military depo.
4) on day one of operation swift retort, Pakistan clearly said that it got nothing to do with the unfortunate Indian helicopter, and made it clear that it was India own goal. Day one! Could have easily taken credit of it. It took India many months to cough up this rather bleak fact for themselves. (Again poor thing was shotdown using Isreali product)

India:

Has shown nothing , zero, zilch, Nada.

So when Pakistan is saying that it scored an su30 as well, it's a matter of credibility here as well.

Also, you got Isreali spice bomb failure, isreali protection suite installed on Indian jets failure, Isreali sypder anti aircraft system failure (own goal), and I will add to this list that failure of Isreali greenpine radars which are installed in illegally Indian occupied Kashmir, to detect such a large raiding party of PAF operating with such impunity. Hell, you can add Israeli phalcon AWACS as well.

A horrible marketing day for Isreali products.

I never said i believe India shot down any F-16s, they didn't, and Pakistan also didn't down any Su-30s. I only believe what's confirmed, the MiG-21, anything beside that are typical claims.

Here https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...en-different-pm-modi/articleshow/68254028.cms

"If the Air Force had Rafale today, the result would have been different. Nobody from our side would have been hurt if the IAF had Rafale at the time of air strike," Modi said.
But where did he said ''If Abhinandan was flying Rafale instead of MiG-21'' ???
Most likely he was referring to the SU-30 pilots.

A Jordanian living in the US gets 2 Negative Ratings in the span of 1hr - defending Indians or atleast siding with them :what: .

Yeah, if it sounds like an Indian, acts like an Indian and if it weren't for the internet..., had the stench too - i'd say Indian.

I didn't side with anyone, you are all just imagining things.

As already highlighted, even the best of the equipment is of no use of If given in the hands of someone incompetent.....

Our Blinders are not having the latest equipment....

Our antique Mirages accomplished their mission, their new Mirage 2000s cited radar failure and called no joy...

27 Feb... The real result was not and should not be taken in terms of quality of equipment fielded by both sides.... Rather it was more of a clash of pilots against pilots.... And their planners on both sides... Whoever had the best pilots and planners simply won.... And will win in the future as well...
As someone from NATO told me first hand, there is a difference between having a capability and having the competence to wield that capability / capacity to its fullest. PAF that day showed to be in complete command of their systems, showed their competence and training. And believe it or not, there was no one country that anticipated PAF to be this way.

I never said i believe India shot down any F-16s, they didn't, and Pakistan also didn't down any Su-30s. I only believe what's confirmed, the MiG-21, anything beside that are typical claims.

Pakistan has made official documentary about op swift retort, interviewing the pilot who shotdown su30. I have given you while list of other events to underline the credibility of Pakistani claims, you can keep on living in denial mode, doesn't effect anyone.

As I said, i am most interested in Isreali products failure (a whole array of them) when PAF came calling and that's what I want to highlight.

I didn't side with anyone, you are all just imagining things.

Since you are trying to be all over the internet, I have an advise which may come handy and useful if you really are serious to share knowledge and open enough to understand or learn few things. Let's just begin with first rule that nobody, I mean nobody is going to share exact and official account of the day except for whatever is already being Said, secondly, we have to read, re-read between the lines, have to be capable enough to understand the warfare scenarios and possible tactics and then carry on with arguments. Since I tried to establish.a bit as a base for intellect and useful arguments, allow me to refer to Abhinandan statement on that day. He said that "he was looking for a target and suddenly, he was struck by missile". Do you think he should have that... I did receive RWR or MAW like a heavy caution tone, blips for MAWs on right side screen, while I was blind but trying to sneak through low flying and take a shot but then Radar wasn't locking for no reason and head gear radio was making a hell of sound? My dear Analyst: There are things that being said only in simple words. He was looking for a target and was hit suddenly, tells that he had no clue what was coming from above. Or unless, he comes forward and tells exact same or a different story. Till then, the poor fella was truly blinded and deaf having no space to reach his voice to the shouting lady in IAF control tower. Again, till then many of us including you unfortunately, will have to live with it what's being observed by words. From Israeli Spice 2000 to Electronics and all, it was an all out defeat of everyone in Indian camp.

Regards,

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom