What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

It was made clear by ISPR that F-16s were not used offensively for the strike missions, not that they were not used at all.
No, at that time Pakistan refused using F16 at all. The package had mirages, jf27, f16 and other aircrafts. None crossed Loc. Pakistan was careful not to escalate too. ISPR made lots of contradictory statements.

Personally, i take WC Abhinandan as a real gentleman (till now)...he ofcourse knows exactly what happened, i bet he must have been approached by different quarters to just appear on media and say that he shot down an F-16....and if he had done this, this would have given a new life to indian propaganda.....but see, he hasnt spoken a word about it...generally a nation parades its heroes in front of everyone, like we did (PAF), but the real hero for the Indians in this case was supposed to be WC Abhinandan, and then surprisingly, only hes the one who hasnt spoken yet.....strange as usual....

You are right dear, Indian military procurement policy surprises me as well.....i dont know whats the delay in procuring something once it is selected and the money is there as well...

There’s a very specific reason for this, he owes a debt of gratitude to PAF in this regard. We knew his family. And they were directly re assured of his safety. His father was a gentleman officer and so is Abhinandan.

.. i will love to see them c
They never cried or moaned. They just went quiet (in a state of shock) until their propaganda department spun some stories for them. You can see for yourself by revisiting this thread before and after page 124
No, at that time Pakistan refused using F16 at all.
There was a reason DGISPR said that and the same reason Indians held that infamous AMRAAM press conference, at the expense of making a fool themselves. Few months down the line US government did issue a warning to Pakistan for using F16s from unauthorised air fields. That has been rectified now

can someone share their media videos the moment they found out about Pakistan attack.. i will love to see them crying and moaning when it happenend
1613488175989.png

Indian reaction to PAF strikes and MiG-21 + Su-30MKI kills.

They were still under the delusion that they were capable of retaliating. Only once their own forces told them it aint happening did they start begging to realease Abhinandan on Twitter and enter full sem2sem mode.

The only thing I don't like about the 27 Feb episode is that Indians justified their actions over Balakot to prevent cross-border terrorism. After observing the situation in Kashmir for 2 years we didn't see any big indent in Kashmir which implies that that the Indian actions have some effect in controlling the so-called non-state actors.

Proof is there, yes, but ofcourse its not allowed at the time to be shown openly.....otherwise dear, i would love to share with you, here on PDF, the voice of Su30 pilot (saying that hes been hit, going down, his intention of ejecting), then the radar pictures of this event, and even the post shoot-down assessment in the form of our ground agents who even managed to get the pictures of Su-30 wreckage before any Indian LEA reached the scene....even the SAT pics of the wreckage (both normal and IR).....all these things are there...

....and i would love to be the one to share it here.....

Her cheez ka aik waqt hota hai...we are just waiting for the right time....like we did on 27 Feb...timing matters you know.

I dont want to feel good. So Gonna wear a pessimistic cap for a while and counter your post with a theory

"What are the chances that whatever you wrote in Post turns out to be a misunderstanding. The same misunderstanding Asif Ghafoor had w.r.t 2 Pilots.

The voice recording of SU-30 might be of Abhinandan as he ejected and misunderstood to be SU-30 pilot

Ground agents pictures were of Helicopter crash and misunderstood to be su-30 crash pics ?

@Ark_Angel hinted heavily that Pakistan even had Indian funeral ceremony pics of the pilot. But India can easily spin these pics of Helicopter crashed pilot

SAT pics were once again of Mi-17 Helicopter crash ?

I mean If Asif Ghafoor can have a misunderstanding which weakened the case of Pakistan by stating 2 pilots and never correcting himself immediately until 2 months were passed and in April he corrected himself. Then allow us a bit of skepticism over your claims as well kindly. Not that I'll ever raise doubt on your integrity.
The only thing I don't like about the 27 Feb episode is that Indians justified their actions over Balakot to prevent cross-border terrorism. After observing the situation in Kashmir for 2 years we didn't see any big indent in Kashmir which implies that that the Indian actions have some effect in controlling the so-called non-state actors.

Last edited:
I dont want to feel good. So Gonna wear a pessimistic cap for a while and counter your post with a theory

"What are the chances that whatever you wrote in Post turns out to be a misunderstanding. The same misunderstanding Asif Ghafoor had w.r.t 2 Pilots.

The voice recording of SU-30 might be of Abhinandan as he ejected and misunderstood to be SU-30 pilot

Ground agents pictures were of Helicopter crash and misunderstood to be su-30 crash pics ?

@Ark_Angel hinted heavily that Pakistan even had Indian funeral ceremony pics of the pilot. But India can easily spin these pics of Helicopter crashed pilot pics

I mean If Asif Ghafoor can be misunderstood and weakens the case of Pakistan by stating 2 pilots and never clarifying it. Then allow us a bit of skepticism over your claims as well kindly. Not that I'll ever raise doubt on your integrity.

With regards to voice recording, the pilot's call sign would be a good indicator....

Call recordings of Indian controller are available as well which can validate which call sign was of Abhinandan and which was of Su30 pilot....

Wreckage of Su30 would be really recognised as there will always be some parts which are from Su30 only.... There will be many....

However, your skepticism is well received, understood and is obvious... No problem dear.

@Ark_Angel hinted heavily that Pakistan even had Indian funeral ceremony pics of the pilot. But India can easily spin these pics of Helicopter crashed pilot pics

I mean If Asif Ghafoor can have a misunderstanding which weakened the case of Pakistan by stating 2 pilots and never correcting himself immediately until 2 months were passed and in April he corrected himself. Then allow us a bit of skepticism over your claims as well kindly. Not that I'll ever raise doubt on your integrity.

Sadly news like these, are a daily occurring in Pakistan

its not just a failure of Indian AWACS.....its a failure of multiple dimensions ..... ELINT, HUMINT, SATINT.....

TBH, you can replace India with Israel in above and wont make much of a difference expect they were operating behind the scenes. And that is the bit I am most interested in.

Alan Warnes was cheeky in documentary about Swift retort, on pointing this out while inspecting the wreckage of Mig21 containing Israeli Elta RWR. Both Mig21 and Su30 were carrying Israeli toys, shootdown by one American AMRAAM on each, and they didnt have any clue what hit them. Very interesting. Maybe American-Israeli cooperation in military field is not that extensive as it is portrayed. Who knows!

TBH, you can replace India with Israel in above and wont make much of a difference expect they were operating behind the scenes. And that is the bit I am most interested in.

Alan Warnes was cheeky in documentary about Swift retort, on pointing this out while inspecting the wreckage of Mig21 containing Israeli Elta RWR. Both Mig21 and Su30 were carrying Israeli toys, shootdown by one American AMRAAM on each, and they didnt have any clue what hit them. Very interesting. Maybe American-Israeli cooperation in military field is not that extensive as it is portrayed. Who knows!
As already highlighted, even the best of the equipment is of no use of If given in the hands of someone incompetent.....

Our Blinders are not having the latest equipment....

Our antique Mirages accomplished their mission, their new Mirage 2000s cited radar failure and called no joy...

27 Feb... The real result was not and should not be taken in terms of quality of equipment fielded by both sides.... Rather it was more of a clash of pilots against pilots.... And their planners on both sides... Whoever had the best pilots and planners simply won.... And will win in the future as well...

With regards to voice recording, the pilot's call sign would be a good indicator....

Call recordings of Indian controller are available as well which can validate which call sign was of Abhinandan and which was of Su30 pilot....

Wreckage of Su30 would be really recognised as there will always be some parts which are from Su30 only.... There will be many....

However, your skepticism is well received, understood and is obvious... No problem dear.
One other source which hasn't found much mention in this scenario and possibly only approached by the American authorities and was possibly the reason for Americans distributing sweets at Shahbaz air base.....the shooting down of just a MiG-21 wouldn't have called for such celebrations.

Pakistan didn't shoot down any Su-30's, you can't confirm this from independent sources, if we consider unsubstantiated claims, then Pakistan also lost an F-16 according to India.

Pakistan didn't shoot down any Su-30's, you can't confirm this from independent sources, if we consider unsubstantiated claims, then Pakistan also lost an F-16 according to India.
When you have over 250 SU-30s at your disposal (Considered as one of the top air superiority fighter) and still cry out for a few dozen Rafales, it does mean you are not satisfied with the outcome of your best in the inventory. Pakistan never complained to Russia, France or Israel for supplying India with their platforms and weapons.

As already highlighted, even the best of the equipment is of no use of If given in the hands of someone incompetent.....

Our Blinders are not having the latest equipment....

Our antique Mirages accomplished their mission, their new Mirage 2000s cited radar failure and called no joy...

27 Feb... The real result was not and should not be taken in terms of quality of equipment fielded by both sides.... Rather it was more of a clash of pilots against pilots.... And their planners on both sides... Whoever had the best pilots and planners simply won.... And will win in the future as well...

Point was, Abhinandon was not aware of incoming missile. Regardless of his flying skills or lack off, he didnt get the warnings from Israeli RWR fitted in his Mig, failing to pick incoming American made missile. This peculiar case of Israeli RWR and American AMRAAM is very interesting.

Back
Top Bottom