What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Pulwama was blue on blue, a politically driven attack by BJP's need for securing an electoral win. It had nothing to do with Pakistan, even then. Good try to pander Indian propaganda though. =)
All i am saying is that Indians were able to reverse the death by 1000 cuts doctrine and put Pakistan on the receiving end. Chest thumping on one incident can satisfy the ego but will not change ground realities.

Peaceful co-existence with the fascist hindutva regime is not possible. Neutralizing Indian assets in Afghanistan may have a short term impact in their operations but for establishing long term deterrence real pain should be inflicted on the perpetrators in the main land to keep them at bay.

Here https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...en-different-pm-modi/articleshow/68254028.cms

"If the Air Force had Rafale today, the result would have been different. Nobody from our side would have been hurt if the IAF had Rafale at the time of air strike," Modi said.
Dude, you mind correcting your flags first? your location flags are all over the place. You logged in from One Country, believed to be a resident of second country but then originally from third country??

All i am saying is that Indians were able to reverse the death by 1000 cuts doctrine and put Pakistan on the receiving end. Chest thumping on one incident can satisfy the ego but will not change ground realities.

Peaceful co-existence with the fascist hindutva regime is not possible. Neutralizing Indian assets in Afghanistan may have a short term impact in their operations but for establishing long term deterrence real pain should be inflicted on the perpetrators in the main land to keep them at bay.
There is no reason for Pakistan to take the Indian bait for instigating anything, fascists in India are eating at their own tail, as things stand. Why interrupt an enemy hell bent upon killing itself.

There is no reason for Pakistan to take the Indian bait for instigating anything, fascists in India are eating at their own tail, as things stand. Why interrupt an enemy hell bent upon killing itself.
in other words, india is inflicting itself with a 1000 cuts while we sit back and eat:pop:...

Pakistan should establish deterrence against full spectrum of threats either conventional or un conventional. The fascist regime should not be allowed to bleed us to death either economically or militarily. They may be digging up there own grave but let us not allow them to pull us with them.

I gotta confess. I have somewhat of a guilty pleasure, where I often visit a certain Indian Defense-related Forum.

Its so much fun. Relating to 26th/27th, they only remember/discuss 02 things.

1. Dosra Pilot
2. Shooting down a F-16 which basically covers Point 1.

There is ZER0 talk about us catching them asleep in broad-daylight. No talk about our H-4 footage. Nothing about them shooting down their own Mi-17. Nothing about their 2 Mirages having Radar issues at the same time.

Oh, just so that you all know, they can flatten out the PAF in less than 2 Days with the help of the Navy (MiG-29's) taking on PAF Base Masroor.
nothing about the entire airforce being jammed with operator screaming to abhi to comeback in high pitch female voice

this video is one of my ever favorite videos on the event, so i need an excuse to watch it again, and post it again

Sure go ahead and dismiss with a condescending remark without addressing anything or participating with anything useful.

Indian F-16 claim has already been debunked millions of times with facts and evidence where as information that has been provided by PAF about Su-30 kill is more believable.
Also the Su-30 orders IAF placed last year was to replace that were lost due to accidents but one extra that they ordered is not actually replacing lost in accident but due to PAF kill.

Pakistan should establish deterrence against full spectrum of threats either conventional or un conventional. The fascist regime should not be allowed to bleed us to death either economically or militarily. They may be digging up there own grave but let us not allow them to pull us with them.
What bleed us to death? Are you paying attention to terrorism stats in Pakistan, they’re at their lowest since WOT began. What’re you even talking about?

Indian setups in Pakistan have been meticulously taken apart, and there’s nothing they’ve been able to do about it. Either you’re an Indian or just parroting their propaganda.

Proof is there, yes, but ofcourse its not allowed at the time to be shown openly.....otherwise dear, i would love to share with you, here on PDF, the voice of Su30 pilot (saying that hes been hit, going down, his intention of ejecting), then the radar pictures of this event, and even the post shoot-down assessment in the form of our ground agents who even managed to get the pictures of Su-30 wreckage before any Indian LEA reached the scene....even the SAT pics of the wreckage (both normal and IR).....all these things are there...

....and i would love to be the one to share it here.....

Her cheez ka aik waqt hota hai...we are just waiting for the right time....like we did on 27 Feb...timing matters you know.

You better Tag me in whenever you post those evidence, Hum overseas Pakistaniyo ko kafi mouqe milte hai Indians ki bajane mai :D

@The Eagle @PanzerKiel @HRK, we did notice from multiple sources that Pakistan have the evidence which can settle the case of Su30 but waiting for the right time, this statement gives Indians something to hold dear on and laugh that Look Pakistan has no evidence its just redharring, but there is something that clicked by mind after reading @PanzerKiel comment few pages back, that Pakistan and its Armed forces get a full dose of morale boost even without presenting the case for Su30, think about it from Pakistan prospectus, Pakistan openly Challenge Indian claim of Balakot, told them 24 hours ago that we are coming, and coming in hot, then we did come, 24+ plane package, bomb them, return back uncontested, drop their mig21, capture their pilot, beat the crap out of him, fix that poor chap up, gave him tea ,and send him back in 24 hours as a peace gesture, Laugh about Indian failure, joke about IAF friendly fire incident, I mean just look at all bold highlighted parts, I did not mentioned the Su30 case and yet this seems horrible for IAF and Indians.

Holding on to the evidence from the world, and release it at an appropriate time can mean that what Pakistan is possibly thinking that in case of another skirmish with India, before the actual action there is a lot of talk and chest-thumping, and when a conflict seems inescapable, here there comes the evidence of Su30 that will deeply demoralize the IAF and Indian forces in General. If I had any say in Pakistan armed forces affairs I would suggest holding the evidence regarding Su30 and whatever else happens on that fateful day for Poor Indians, until the next conflict and when it seems that things are going to escalate, then as Once a Legend TV presenter said, " Boom goes the Dynamite " :D

Last edited:
A Jordanian living in the US gets 2 Negative Ratings in the span of 1hr - defending Indians or atleast siding with them :what: .

Yeah, if it sounds like an Indian, acts like an Indian and if it weren't for the internet..., had the stench too - i'd say Indian.
I never said i believe India shot down any F-16s, they didn't, and Pakistan also didn't down any Su-30s. I only believe what's confirmed, the MiG-21, anything beside that are typical claims.

@waz ... hey buddy, as you can see this indian has two IDs, which is against the forum rules. I would not be surprised if he is one of the multiple ID rats here. He needs to be shown the door. Thank you.

Last edited:
Not all, atleast airchief should have been sacked. Airforce overlooked the fact that Pakistan had longer range BVR. Every Indian airforce enthusiast was expecting India to have longer ranged BVR missile which already exists in Russian inventory. Anyway a huge lesson for Indian airforce with minimal damage.
Minimal damage and Huge insult to a country who claim to be super power. i have my doubts that india will ever learn from this mistake they will do it over and over again and then try to cover up with media monkies.
It is not about airforce, but about political leadership. War was never on cards. By publicly stating we don't want escalation, India foolishly conveyed that we are not ready. Neither countries were ready for war.
Indians were not crying Pakistan should not use Amraam, but merely debunking the statement that F16s were not used.
its not politicians its even their own people who cant see even those who sell F16 said their is no f16 hit by Hindi.

Last edited:
A Jordanian living in the US gets 2 Negative Ratings in the span of 1hr - defending Indians or atleast siding with them :what: .

Yeah, if it sounds like an Indian, acts like an Indian and if it weren't for the internet..., had the stench too - i'd say Indian.
If it uses a fake IP , yes.

I really hoped back then if there was one to slap them hard and tell them to make a stand instead of crying like a spoiled child.

that was needed, when you have crossed the IB, it is act of war. how can we let it go as a skirmish and then they expect the retaliation.

retaliation with reluctance gave a lot of face saving to them and words to hide behind. it is not that face saving is the only thing they got but a lot more. all those statements from the high ups we heard, what would they spit otherwise? And Modi! whatever amazing words he spit out, in a nutshell it would be same "agar rafael hota..."

bigger loss bring shiver to the lanes which was missed by PAF. what ever was the level of damage, they will go blindly for shopping spree won't be different from what is going on now but on the front a lot had changed to face PAF.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom