What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

More than a year has passed.

Pakistanis.

Sit down and ask yourselves.

What did you achieve.

Indians.

Let's sit and ask ourselves.

What did we achieve.

Yaa, we saw good DGISPR retreating his statements again and again.

Now that Pakistan has built a plank claim it was F-16 that shot down a 'Su30', bombast like take your pick sound more like an anomaly that has been carried on disregarding own stated version.

Did anyone see two parachutes in the iok airspace? Hell no.

AMRAAM hit a man and injured him in Raisi distrct in Jammu and nothing else.

No indiot, it was air to ground weapon that was used to target vicinity of indian military.
Its amazing how 1 out of 5 AMRAAM was recovered within few hours of incident while 1 year has past and not other AMRAAM has been located by mighty AMRAAM dodger military LOL.
Let me also tell you why AMRAAM was located so quickly, because it was pulled out from burning @rse of mighty su-30 wreckage.
and if defeat had a face it would be these clowns.
LOL they all look mad because PAF shot down IAF Su-30 and defeated because they lost SU-30 (asian raptor)lol
dcffa5f9a35423efc9135be8f6e254f19c45c542.png

Yaa, we saw good DGISPR retreating his statements again and again.

Now that Pakistan has built a plank claim it was F-16 that shot down a 'Su30', bombast like take your pick sound more like an anomaly that has been carried on disregarding own stated version.

Did anyone see two parachutes in the iok airspace? Hell no.

AMRAAM hit a man and injured him in Raisi distrct in Jammu and nothing else.
the AMRAAM hit...a man...was the man flying in the air? :lol: unless the man was in the air, that AMRAAM killed something that was also in the air & it wasn't the indian mi17! Think we all know what the AMRAAM killed now don't we? ;)

Pakistanis.

What did you achieve.

Indians.

What did we achieve.

Pakistan is proud of the fact that they have defeated Super Power India in 2019 Skirmish. That is their achievement.
Thank you

the AMRAAM hit...a man...was the man flying in the air? :lol: unless the man was in the air, that AMRAAM killed something that was also in the air & it wasn't the indian mi17! Think we all know what the AMRAAM killed now don't we? ;)

No, AMRAAM did not shot down Mi-17 since eyewitness claimed of seeing multiple fighter jets circling above Mi-17 before it was shot down. and F-16s did not even cross the border as it would violate contract.

Pakistanis.

What did you achieve.

Indians.

What did we achieve.

Redrew the line showing that targets in Pakistan proper, not just Pak Kashmir were legitimate targets. This reversed the Indian policy of non response as witnessed during 26/11. Pak Army and ISI hiding behind "non state actors" wasn't kosher anymore as India was willing to escalate under the nuclear umbrella.

Pak had to respond and it did. They had a domestic audience to please too. They showed they will respond to Indian escalation.

That's fine. India would rather fight Pak forces than deal with the diplomatic and legal hassle of dealing with "non state actors" which had given the Pak Army and ISI plausible deniability.

India has not even bothered unleashing its most potent force - the Indian Navy whose capabilities are significantly more than those of the Pak Navy.

After Indian escalation, India abrogated Article 370 and Pakistan has been able to do nothing about it except complain in some international forums.

Redrew the line showing that targets in Pakistan proper, not just Pak Kashmir were legitimate targets. This reversed the Indian policy of non response as witnessed during 26/11. Pak Army and ISI hiding behind "non state actors" wasn't kosher anymore as India was willing to escalate under the nuclear umbrella.

Pak had to respond and it did. They had a domestic audience to please too. They showed they will respond to Indian escalation.

That's fine. India would rather fight Pak forces than deal with the diplomatic and legal hassle of dealing with "non state actors" which had given the Pak Army and ISI plausible deniability.

India has not even bothered unleashing its most potent force - the Indian Navy whose capabilities are significantly more than those of the Pak Navy.

After Indian escalation, India abrogated Article 370 and Pakistan has been able to do nothing about it except complain in some international forums.

Spot on.

We pushed their fake redlines way back.

And they backed off.

And we went ahead in that knowledge and finished the Kashmir issue once and for all

Pakistan projected its power by demonstrating that We can bomb any heavily defended space in iok.

an indian got a fantashtik cup of tea out of it & abrogated some irrelevant article that no one obeyed in india in the first place...big whup!

Pakistan government does not want to claim the fallowing 2 things.

1. Mi-17 kill (Multiple Indian occupied kashmiris described the event when few fighter jets were circling above the helicopter when they saw missile hit it from above).
This Indian cover up story itself is an embarrassment to defence community around the world as it does not make any sense.
Spyder missile defence system is one of the most advance in the world and is more then capable enough to identify friend or foe and also differentiate slow moving flying object from fast fighter jets. Its was a thing of the past where military would rely on ground observers to identify aircraft type but now modern defence systems have taken over that role and I can tell you for a fact that Spyder system is more then capable of alerting ground crew of aircraft type! Also as Indian military claims that the chopper was returning back from normal flying routine I am pretty sure its a SOP to identify yourself when you are within certain distance of military air base.
And I am also sure India has one of the latest Command and Control system where such mistakes can only occur by rogue state fire at anything they see without any coordination. Where as in Pakistan before anything is fired it gets cleared by higher ups through proper chain of command thats why during OBL raid no body fired from ground and same with recently incident where Indian air line in Pakistan air space.

2. PAF intrusion of Indian air space (Multiple Indian occupied kashmiris including sardar g described PAF intrusion in Indian air space when they dropped armament and went away).

By Pakistan denying the two things above it is helping Indian government from avoiding public humiliation and escalation.
Its like two opponents fight on the street one guy (pakistan) beats the sh1t out of the other guy (india) but they both agree to keep it between themselves because the guy (Pakistan) can avoid being arrested by police and the other guy (India) can save his image among his friend who claims to be a big gansta and play it off that he yet again fought 10 guys alone and beat all of them up.

I had requested you in my post not to do this : " now will you have some childish explanations as to why you know more than your DG ISPR ?"
And you did exactly that ! You wasted 30 mins of your time typing rot.
So as per you : DG ISPR should not be believed.

Ok, we won't.

One more thing, please learn a bit more about the AMRAAM missiles that are saving the PAF from trouble currently. You clearly know very very very little. Your following posts show as much.
Oh wait, you can't use Google :tup:

I had requested you in my post not to do this : " now will you have some childish explanations as to why you know more than your DG ISPR ?"

Ok, we won't.

One more thing, please learn a bit more about the AMRAAM missiles that are saving the PAF from trouble currently. You clearly know very very very little. Your following posts show as much.

how long are you gonna struggle dude...:lol: starting to feel sorry for your bhangi arse trying so hard to give india some face saving & yet, miserably failing at it! :rofl:

and if defeat had a face it would be these clowns.
LOL they all look mad because PAF shot down IAF Su-30 and defeated because they lost SU-30 (asian raptor)lol
dcffa5f9a35423efc9135be8f6e254f19c45c542.png
This is the define proof of lost SU-30 as AMRAAM debris found in India.

JzjjRxb.jpg

I just noticed that uniform matches with Israeli forces uniform. or am i wrong?

fR6KqQR.jpg
And This is the definite proof of Israeli pilots flying it. See nothing changed in one year.

And This is the definite proof of Israeli pilots flying it. See nothing changed in one year.

:woot: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
You are so desperate that you had to go through thousands of my posts to find this one. Good, at least someone is fallowing me :rofl:

Leave them!

They will always trust and believe on ISPR statements and does not matter, its true or false claim.

are you trolling, you're living in your fairy tales,fantasy world kid, This AMRAAM was to be prove fake (Taiwani AMRAAM) serial number tell us, and as for Israeli Pilots this is rumors by our media nothing proof that's Israeli pilots flying Indian jets

Ok, we won't.

DOOOOONT DO IT DOOOOONT DO IT IM TELLING YOU DOOOOONT DO IT:woot::lol:
I am glad you have learned a history lesson.
That PAF shot down Mi-17 and Pakistan is not claiming the kill to avoid escalation and to help India save its face from public embarrassment.
oh I forgot you are the same guy who claims to have classified information that you declassify on PDF :lol:
From the doodle of your DP one can determine your IQ level :crazy:.
seriously how did you even come up with that? Like I said, its just Indian imagination :enjoy:

Leave them!

They will always trust and believe on ISPR statements and does not matter, its true or false claim.

DOOOOOONT CRYYYYYYY :lol:

DOOOOONT DO IT DOOOOONT DO IT IM TELLING YOU DOOOOONT DO IT:woot::lol:
I am glad you have learned a history lesson.
That PAF shot down Mi-17 and Pakistan is not claiming the kill to avoid escalation and to help India save its face from public embarrassment.
@seven0seven see another Israeli pilot moment.
It's not difficult to conjure of such wild stories.

Desperate people in awe of a foe 10 times bigger since ever and lot more helpless since August 5, have to live in make believe world. While Indian forces are calm as cucumber and only waiting for the next signal from Modi to cross LoC again.

Back
Top Bottom