What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

You, actually have no clue...

Correct! i dont but do you? you are here to "troll" thats it..you here here to gather info...you do not have any idea...Zero!

because if you had...your post would have been knowledgeable...but what i see/read is "wastage of bandwidth"

I not talking about but you whole country, what fakes claims we have now tell me, MKI shoot down, so you have F-16 claims, in other threads there is multiple clips From Youtube that something crashed in IOK (Near the LOC) by your media and on 27 FEB one news channel admit MKI was shot down

Again you are free to make claims.

Let me know if the world will believe on your claim. As of now, the world only accepted for one plane down (mig 21).

I can provide too many sources as proof of many statement.

International media reported about claims of both countries but finally acknowledged on only 1 fighter down.

Rest, Indian and Pakistani governments are free to make claims and people can thrust on those claims (respective country).

Let me know if the world will believe on your claim. As of now, the world only accepted for one plane down (mig 21).

International media reported about claims of both countries but finally acknowledged on only 1 fighter down.

Rest, Indian and Pakistani governments are free to make claims and people can thrust on those claims (respective country).

Excellent example of "wastage of bandwidth" and argument for sake of argument!

you're troll, nothing else i am talking about your peoples, and thanks for confirmation i already knows it, MKI shoot down is in the fog of war

you're troll, nothing else i am talking about your peoples, and thanks for confirmation i already knows it, MKI shoot down is in the fog of war

Believe me, no Indians want to jump on this thread because it does not say actual story.

Also, claims are not real.. But, when everyday see people jumping around here on a fake claim then unable to control..

Even I don't want to discuss on this thread but human nature. Can't control sometimes..

Believe me, no Indians want to jump on this thread because it does not say actual story.

Also, claims are not real.. But, when everyday we see jumping people here on a fake claim then unable to control..

Even I don't want to discuss on this thread but human nature. Can't control sometimes..
Oh bhai all indian want to jump in this thread to prove their weird conspiracy theories of shooting down our F-16

Oh bhai all indian want to jump in this thread to prove their weird conspiracy theories of shooting down our F-16

As I said, Pakistani people trust on Pakistan government and their claims.

The same goes to Indians....

Even if I go and talk to a common people in India then he will surely repeat all claims of the Indian government and I will have tough time to do argument with him. And, it same goes to Pakistan as well.

But, I don't find that most of indian members claim to shoot down a f16 in PDF.

Even if I go and talk to a common people in India then he will surely repeat the same Indian government claims and I will have tough time to do argument with him.

But, I do see that most of indian members also do not claim to shoot down a f16 in PDF.
OH what lie you have most Indian PDF members claims that we had shoot down F-16 can i list Indian members here who claims that

Even if I go and talk to a common people in India then he will surely repeat all claims of the Indian government and I will have tough time to do argument with him. And, it same goes to Pakistan as well.

But, I don't find that most of indian members claim to shoot down a f16 in PDF.

You guys lost all credibility with the hysterics post incident.

OH what lie you have most Indian PDF members claims that we had shoot down F-16 can i list Indian members here who claims that

Man,
Why are you not getting my simple point.
When that incident happened then claims made by both countries.

So, people will definitely will trust on own government, it does not matter you are Indian or Pakistani.

So, Indians were supported to claims of own government and Pakistani were their government.

But the truth come later because it does take time. So, now we know that shooting of su30mki and f16 was false claims which made by both countries. (However, both governments will not accept)

Even it acknowledged by international sources.

You guys lost all credibility with the hysterics post incident.

Their government, forces and particularly media, which obviously was being fed by the government sources, have virtually broken all records of telling lies, through their teeth. They told blatant lies even where they knew very well that these misstatements cannot be maintained, for even a day.

Man,
Why are you not getting my simple point.
When that incident happened then claims made by both countries.

So, people will definitely will trust on own government, it does not matter you are Indian or Pakistani.

So, Indians were supported own government claims and Pakistani were their government.

But the truth come later because it does take time. So, now we know that shooting of su30mki and f16 was false claims which made by both countries. (However, both governments will not accept)

Even it acknowledged by international sources.
man you're ridiculous, why you give us the favor and leave the PDF for us, and you're claiming first in this thread that only Pakistani jumping around and claiming fake kill of MKI and you're (Indians) are not from your above post

Their government, forces and particularly media, which obviously was being fed by the government sources, have virtually broken all records of telling lies, through their teeth. They told blatant lies even where they knew very well that these misstatements cannot be maintained, for even a day.

Yes I was actually shocked at the extent of it.

It was like FOX news on steroids.

man you're ridiculous, why you give us the favor and leave the PDF for us, and you're claiming first in this thread that only Pakistani jumping around and claiming fake kill of MKI and you're (Indians) are not from your above post

WTH...
It does mean that both sides of coin is mine and does not matter which one comes.

If I said that Indian are not jumping then you will come with arguments. If I m saying actual things, what happens usually then you have other issue.
Actually you are right! At least I can add this thread in my ignore list.

WTH...
It does mean that both sides of coin is mine and does not matter which one comes.

If I said that Indian are not jumping then you will come with arguments. If I m saying actual things, what happens usually then you have other issue.
Actually you are right! At least I can add this thread in my ignore list.
Yeah yeah go on, you're saying is THE ACTUAL THINGS, and i am not talking about you but a whole INDIAN PDF MEMBERS HERE @Raj-Hindustani :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Back
Top Bottom