What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Nobody here claimed that the Mi-17's wreckage was of Su-30MKI's. My own guess is that the Mi-17 was out to SAR the Su-30MKI crash site when IAF shot it down to create diversion, and hid the chopper's black box, blaming the villagers stole it.
Another wild assumption without any basis.
Mi17 was returning to Srinagar airbase after regular mission and not flying out of it on SAR when it was mistaken as an armed drone threat to Srinagar airbase and it was air defense at Srinagar airbase that ordered it's shot down.

It is 50 km from LoC. What are you smoking?

Guess how many missiles does PAF have encapsulating this distance?
50 km? Yes, may be in Pakistani map.

Mi17 was returning to Srinagar airbase after regular mission and not flying out of it on SAR when it was mistaken as an armed drone threat to Srinagar airbase and it was air defense at Srinagar airbase that ordered it's shot down.

50 km? Yes, may be in Pakistani map.

Really? Looks like you have trouble accessing maps in India.

This is an open source google map in UK. Looking forward to your next face save. :D

Screen Shot 2020-04-17 at 8.17.04 PM.png

Yes, the shortest distance from LoC. And naturally that was the path PAF flew in. :)

How i'm loving this.

Now tell me, 200 km poora ker beta kahin se.

Waiting for another blunder of yours :D

Shortest distance.
Screen Shot 2020-04-17 at 8.26.25 PM.png

Another angle (for your crying out loud)
Screen Shot 2020-04-17 at 8.27.02 PM.png

Another angle (if it makes you feel any better.

Screen Shot 2020-04-17 at 8.27.49 PM.png

How i'm loving this.

Now tell me, 200 km poora ker beta kahin se.

Waiting for another blunder of yours :D
Jammu side se bhi dekh le.
What's your point again? You think u could shot down a Mi17 in Budgam.

Beta, Fact remains, none of your fighters crossed LoC. And to prevent our CAPs from intercepting those PAF fighters who came near the LoC for launching SoWs, PAF had to break ROE and resort to firing BVRs at DMAX range while flying so deep inside Pakistan that BVR on Su30s couldn't lock them. Rest is fiction and wild imagination.

Measure it from USA. It might appear impossible then. Idiot.

The point is, that you're a filthy liar. Who is misquoting values to prove that Su's couldn't be shot down.

Beta, Fact remains, none of your fighters crossed LoC. And to prevent our CAPs from intercepting those PAF fighters who came near the LoC for launching SoWs, PAF had to break ROE and resort to firing BVRs at DMAX range while flying so deep inside Pakistan that BVR on Su30s couldn't lock them. Rest is fiction and wild imagination.

Your fiction. Cant do anything about it. Live with shame. So called AMRAAM dodgers. :D

The point is, that you're a filthy liar. Who is misquoting values to prove that Su's couldn't be shot down.
Cut it out. You know if we start abusing in return we would get banned so not exactly a place to prove ur machismo.

Forget what you think couldn't or shouldn't be done.

Fact remains PAF played safe.

PAF had to break ROE in a desperate bid to scuttle interception of their incoming ground attack bogies.

Now see the difference with IAF, our fighters didn't need to break ROE to launch SoW on a target 60KM behind LoC on 26th Feb.

Moreover the only Indian fighter, Mig21 that crossed LoC , that too had be taken out by a BVR fired from a F-16 maintaining a safe distance and you want PAF to shoot down our assets in deep inside Indian territory near a place at Srinagar, Budgam. Not happening.

Damn it. I am late to the party but I guess better late than never.

Not sure why this topic is hot again. Did Indian airforce release evidence backing up their claim of shooting down a PAF F 16 and killing of 350 pakistani civilians on Pak Side of LOC?

Is that a yes??

Yes, the shortest distance from LoC. And naturally that was the path PAF flew in. :)
You made a wild assumption and was nowhere near being realistic, instead you made yourself a fool.

"Bugdam 200km from LoC" -- Suriya. :sarcastic:

Damn it. I am late to the party but I guess better late than never.

Not sure why this topic is hot again. Did Indian airforce release evidence backing up their claim of shooting down a PAF F 16 and killing of 350 pakistani civilians on Pak Side of LOC?

Is that a yes??
It's a negative. They've released jacksh*t.

Based on what? You need to back your nonsense up with some sources.

Fact remains: you're a dodger like your IAF pilots flying their Su-30MKI Raptor of The East / Mini-AWACS.

Budgam is more than 200 KM away from LoC.
Does PAF has missile that can hit a jet flying more than 200KM away from the LoC?? :)

WRONG!

Here is a video of Kashmiri locals describing PAF raid on Indian occupied Kashmir.
(before you act like a dumb@ss NO they are not talking about mi-17 but some idiot from the media is playing wrong video of a helicopter)

Yes, if not 200 it's 150KM. Bugdam isn't on the LoC. Moreover Mi-17 crashed near Srinagar end in Bugdam dist. Check the site of the crash.

why did you run away from my reply you coward?

It's a negative. They've released jacksh*t.

Oh still same approach of Indian Air force, believe us or you are a traitor?

Damn it. I thought they finally released new evidence related to :

Taking out a PAF F16 (no proof, no pic of wreckage, no satellite pic) - PAF not only countered the claim but a report was issued related to a US agency counting of all PAF F16.

Killing of 350 pakistani civilians on pak side of LOC (Not a single video despite having satellites of their own or from the firing jet or from the SOW itself) - Pakistan not only countered but took journalists to prove that only a crow and some trees died)

PAF firing multiple AMRAMs (but india found wreckage of only one AMRAM despite swarming whole of indian occupied kashmir with 900,000 Indian State Terrorists.) - another claim which was refuted by PAF.

I can understand if the indian government lied or manipulated the beating received by PAF but seeing the indian air force chief himself telling lies was just shocking!

another ownage for Indians.

https://www.news18.com/news/india/w...ot-strike-hinges-on-one-question-2134039.html

“There were around three aircraft flying at that time,” says 36-year-old Fahmeeda, who was in the lawn of her house at the time of the crash.“Two jets were flying over the chopper. The Jets were very high and at a very fast speed,” she says.

Seeing the legion of fighter planes, she and the other villagers thought that a war between India and Pakistan has started. “I was looking at the sky and could see the chopper and then suddenly there was something like a shooting star that struck the tail of the chopper,” Fahmeeda recalls.

Eh..., what color Jacket do you want this time 'round?

Inadvertently , you have brought up one of the most repulsive practices of your armed forces. Robbing POWs and dead enemy soldiers of their uniforms. Never heard of any other civilized military do these things. Please don't ask me why , when. etc. Google is your friend.

no your airforce calls "dropping your payload in the middle of the jungle and running with your tails between your legs" as code "bhangi"! :lol:

The IAF seems to have leisurely bombed Pakistan territory and left. Did they kill 300 terrorists ? I don't know, nor do you. Your military took 45 days to show some select people the site. And now, even that is not possible. Even you would not be allowed there !
The PAF bombed Indian side of Kashmir and hit absolutely nothing ( as per themselves ).
Also dropped their own payload on their own side of the border.

So what are you calling the PAF here ? Since their performance in BOMBING ( only bombing ) seems the same. I await your 'intelligent' response .

Inadvertently , you have brought up one of the most repulsive practices of your armed forces. Robbing POWs and dead enemy soldiers of their uniforms. Never heard of any other civilized military do these things. Please don't ask me why , when. etc. Google is your friend.

The IAF seems to have leisurely bombed Pakistan territory and left. Did they kill 300 terrorists ? I don't know, nor do you. Your military took 45 days to show some select people the site. And now, even that is not possible. Even you would not be allowed there !
The PAF bombed Indian side of Kashmir and hit absolutely nothing ( as per themselves ).
Also dropped their own payload on their own side of the border.

So what are you calling the PAF here ? Since their performance in BOMBING ( only bombing ) seems the same. I await your 'intelligent' response .

First of all Abhi or whatever that indian. Pilot was not a POW as no war was declared. For all I know, he probably asked for new clothes to look good with his wife for photoshoot .

What India did was Shab e Khoon. Attacking at night without declaring war. That is cowarness (beghairatee) at its height. Pakistan not only went in after giving warning but also showed the video from their SOW how the indian target was locked and then unlocked to purposely miss.

If i recall, you guys did not even salute him when receiving him at the border. So dont give us professionalism

Secondly, if india attacked and claimed of killing 350 people then onus to proof the claim rests solely WITH India why does Pakistan have to go extra mile to refute. Where is the indian proof?

You indian guys never cease to ask for pakistani proof about shooting down indian. SU30 MKI by PAF JF17 block 2 but where is the Indian proof??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom