What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

1.Indian published the dogfight clip plus that F16 ID picture.
2.Pakistanis stories of the three captured pilots and false claims of shooting down the Su30 and MIG29 hugely discredited them.
That's how I reached this conclusion.
Which F-16 ID picture please enlighten us all

2 planes crashed as per your ISPR. one iAF one PAF. If DGISPR can show 1 Indian plane and pilot why not other one if indeed it was an INDian pilot. Stop your jingosm and ask serious questions to your govt.
Your own news channels have shown an Indian two seat jet crashed in IOK. Pakistan has shown a mig bison in pk. Do that's two Indian planes. My cousin is an f16 pilot. No f16 were involved in the raid or subsequent engagement. All pk F16 are operational.

Do point out what you "assume" as false news...I am not sure how Iranian media works ...Who knows what you are viewing as false is the real news us people in the modern world understand!

Ok, based on which pictures and video did you conclude that? We are still awaiting for doctrine videos and pics of our fighters shot down...we took few hrs to release the video of our POW...what is taking india forever? :coffee:

The mockery is on you...As a moderator I have the right to remove and negative rate your FALSE news/propagation...If it is due to your lack of analytical skills that is just collateral damage :enjoy:
He is in denial lets pray he doesn’t go into depression

we are pushing our govt to release flight details and pics
And you would think the chest thumping baboon you call PM who is dying for a win for some elections would HIDE such a video/ pics/ details? :pop:

Not sure how hard you need to lie to make it become the truth :unsure:

This is an act of war. What else do you expect india to do? you targetted military target.

This was the act of retaliation. Act of war initiated by India through violating Pakistan airspace, attempting to target civilian population inside Pakistani territory. As i was hearing India media yesterday, they were trying to convince viewers that our action was for the purpose to counter terrorism....Hamari Niiyaat Yeh thee....MY FOOT. Violating international borders, trying to legitimise preemptive strikes than calling it counter terrorism act...which world you folks live in ? PAF exercised the right to defend it's integrity, sovereignty, people and freedom. You raise one finger, shall be received through knockout punch. If you mess with the bull while testing another level, will get the horns. The sooner you understand, better it would be for entire people of subcontinent.

[/QUOTE]Hun ta shuru hoya ae. pellla tuwada ispr da U turn. te hun tuwadi ministry da peace offer.[/QUOTE]

Just listen our PM's speech again..Yesterday events were purely for the purpose of delivering loud and clear messag but both countries cannot indulge in such catastrophic games while having nuclear deterrent. Both countries have missiles, military hardware and tactical weapons. Wishfulness for peace isn't the sign of weakness. Just listen to your PM's speech vs ours yesterday...just compare the tone, attitude....Tumharay media, establishment, political propaganda machinery nay tum Indians ko war phobia kay jiss tower per charha diya hay...wahan say utarnaa sub ko mushkil nazar aa raha hay. :toast_sign:

1.Indian published the dogfight clip plus that F16 ID picture.
2.Pakistanis stories of the three captured pilots and false claims of shooting down the Su30 and MIG29 hugely discredited them.
That's how I reached this conclusion.
Care to show that clip and F 16 id pic I will be the first one to apologize otherwise u must prepare for fallout

Of course it should. I am all for it. But bro.. for a moment lets calm down and ask the same question to you..if ISPR has two pilots and to wkills..and if they can realse all pics.. then shouldnt they release the other pilot details or even other plane details ?? Agreed ?
??
ISPR wouldn't show all the cards they have as they've got India by the balls. Probably getting some nice juicy intel from those 2; IF they survived their injuries (ISPR did say they were taken to CMH).

There will be detailed records from Indian AEWACS. Last time when India shot down Atlantique, they came inside Pakistani .territory and drag away a piece. The side which looses an aircraft becomes spooked. India had the option of photographing the wreckage from a helicopter. But they were so spooked, they didn't even dare to fly sorties over Kashmir until much later. These are all circumstantial evidences that support Pakistan's narrative.

Are you even serious ?? IAF penetrated deep inside Pakistan and there was so much criticism againts PAF. Our one mig was shot down when we were shooting down your plane. That shows the kind of readiness both sides have. even a kid knows what will happen to c helicopter if he goes inside each other territoryie.lol On a non hostile environment..yes. Morover if pics of wreckage was the only proof then you dnt need to belive that IAF bombed balako either because IAF didnt take pics.. but we all know it did right ? SO it works that way buddy

See our SOcial media... we are pushing our govt to release flight details and pics... thats because evey one belives in proofs... but can you please ask ythis question to your govt ? I infact see only chest thumping.
Should've asked for the 350+ confirmed killed in Balakot; lets start from there shall we? Let us know when you get undeniable proof. No; signboards pointing to the building don't count.

Back
Top Bottom