What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

52854512_1898835113577511_5315731076360962048_o.jpg

Buddy, I cannot see your posted images.

Are you even serious ?? IAF penetrated deep inside Pakistan and there was so much criticism againts PAF. Our one mig was shot down when we were shooting down your plane. That shows the kind of readiness both sides have. even a kid knows what will happen to c helicopter if he goes inside each other territoryie.lol On a non hostile environment..yes. Morover if pics of wreckage was the only proof then you dnt need to belive that IAF bombed balako either because IAF didnt take pics.. but we all know it did right ? SO it works that way buddy
Are you 5? All you folks hear is PENETRATION. I thought India was an educated country. What happened to basic physics taught in schools. Run some calculations on projectiles and how far they travel. Get back to me when you're done.

Of course it should. I am all for it. But bro.. for a moment lets calm down and ask the same question to you..if ISPR has two pilots and to wkills..and if they can realse all pics.. then shouldnt they release the other pilot details or even other plane details ?? Agreed ?

Ofcourse you can. But have you ??

We will all in due time. Let these hostilities end. By the way, do you lot seriously beliieve mig 21 can shoot down and F-16? :D

How gullible :P

What kind of a contradictory statement is that?

You are neutral yet still against us.

Its like saying i am a heterosexual gay man.
I'm interested in the truth, if I reach the conclusion that one of your jets has been shot down, it doesn't mean that I'm against you. it means either that has happened or you have lost the propaganda war.

Perhaps mod should have warned the Pakistani members, when they were saying we shot down Indian SU30, we captured three pilots, etc.

I'm interested in the truth, if I reach the conclusion that one of your jets has been shot down, it doesn't mean that I'm against you. it means either that has happened or you have lost the propaganda war.

Perhaps mod should have warned the Pakistani members, when they were saying we shot down Indian SU30, we captured three pilots, etc.

Its not a cycle that an airfirce can hide for too long. All serial numbers and other stuff could be tracked down by the owner and manufacturer as well.

Then your conclusion is wrong and there’s zero evidence of this anywhere on any media platform.

Back
Top Bottom