What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Are you even serious ?? IAF penetrated deep inside Pakistan and there was so much criticism againts PAF. Our one mig was shot down when we were shooting down your plane. That shows the kind of readiness both sides have. even a kid knows what will happen to c helicopter if he goes inside each other territoryie.lol On a non hostile environment..yes. Morover if pics of wreckage was the only proof then you dnt need to belive that IAF bombed balako either because IAF didnt take pics.. but we all know it did right ? SO it works that way buddy

Serious logical confusion. When I say helicopter, I expect you to use common sense and understand it can be any aerial platform, even a drone. A simple understanding of physics reveals that you simply need a more powerful camera to take a picture from further away. These days cameras can take pics from space. You are telling me you couldn't spare a drone to confirm your kill which is your nation's war trophy? At this point, you need to shut up and eat dirt. Otherwise on this forum, we also know how to make Indians eat dirt.

Amazingly sukkessful Surgika Strika orchestrated by the omnipotent Tejas babies.
Congrats to hindu militarie and indigenous defence industrie :enjoy:

The other one should be with India since it fell in IOK

haha.. bai tussi prove karta tussi vi jatt ho. lol. O video vekh lo ik vari. both plane fell in the same place...even akid can see that. Its either Indian side or Pakistani side... bu since one is already in Pakistan side of which you are showing the pic then how come other is in Indian side ??

secondly.. we were chasing PAf since it was (as per your claim) were lured into the trap of coming to pakistani side before shooting ?? then how come you shot one in Indian side ..lol Koi na Janjua saab.

Khair hor batao kitthey rehnde o tussi Punjab ch ?

2 parachutes:

Ok I take these 2 back they are 1 week old when 2 indian planes crashed into each other...I found the full footage and these 2 seem to be made from part of this:

However, we still have a pilot on record, a plane crash site on record, a BBC and AP documentary and interview on sight in IOK for 2 IDF planes...

O video vekh lo ik vari.
O video was wrong and I have just corrected this:
Ok I take these 2 back they are 1 week old when 2 indian planes crashed into each other...I found the full footage and these 2 seem to be made from part of this:

However, we still have a pilot on record, a plane crash site on record, a BBC and AP documentary and interview on sight in IOK for 2 IDF planes...

haha.. bai tussi prove karta tussi vi jatt ho. lol. O video vekh lo ik vari. both plane fell in the same place...even akid can see that. Its either Indian side or Pakistani side... bu since one is already in Pakistan side of which you are showing the pic then how come other is in Indian side ??

secondly.. we were chasing PAf since it was (as per your claim) were lured into the trap of coming to pakistani side before shooting ?? then how come you shot one in Indian side ..lol Koi na Janjua saab.

Zila Gujrat Tehsil Kharian Pind Awana #BringBackColHabib

Everything is relative, they could have been very close to LOC, assuming the video is valid. From your, the viewers perspective, the planes are far and are falling almost parallel to the direction of your sight, in such a case, you cannot tell how far a plane goes, and only tell how low it goes.

Any picture? We already have posted.

Indians got visuals of shot down F-16
c63d476c-7bdb-48ee-a399-fae8bb30f5bd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom