What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

So you don't mind the false news if they are in your favor (as you did nothing against them), but expressing my conclusion based on the very same false news that everyone else could read in this thread = negative rating ?!

but let me tell you something, based on the all of the pictures and videos (which you asked me to watch), I as a neutral guy against you, reached the conclusion that indeed Indian have shot down one of your fighters.
now if you think this is the mockery of Pakistan then negative rate this comment too, but for the next time, at least create a list of the pictures and videos which you wouldn't consider wrong!
Pics or it didn't happen. Don't regurgitate propaganda.

But for just one moment..ask yourself guys.... why would ISPR say two pilots and then within moments change their stance to 1 pilot ?? I can post the video but in no mood really... face the reality guys.. everyone on border saw it... one IAf and 1 PAf aircraft went up in smoke. Cheers
Pics or it didn't happen.

All your rubbish aside, this is the biggest lie. Your lot of seculars or liberals were cheering and gloating day before when you created the drama. Only after we struck, they came back to their senses.

As for shooting the PAF jet, where is your proof? Your media is shamelessly sharing pics of your downed mig and sharing as F-16.

No sensible person can think that a mig 21 can shoot an F-16.

ok your post seems on track so let me ask step by step.

Yes you are right we dont have pics of downed PAF place.. but bro thats the point.. the plane fell in your territory...infact even abhimanyu's plane fell in your territory. Abhimanyu was infact inside your territory as he chased your jets all the way to your territory.. thats where he got hit. Now lets corraborate this with your evidences.... Your ISPR saw two planes crashing and in a hurry claimed two pilots in custody but when he realised it was not an Indian ac but a PAF ac there was anothet statement issued immediately saying there was only 1 pilot. Dude,.. doesnt it ring a bell to you ?? lo.l RIP to the PAF pilot if he is dead. ISPR knows it and is covering this biiiig time. lol

Oh BTW the plane pics ?? if Kashmiris can see the chooper crash why cant they see indian crash of mig if thats what your ISPR is claiming to have shot down two migs..lol Ask dude ask.

Yes you are right we dont have pics of downed PAF place.. but bro thats the point.. the plane fell in your territory
IAF should release details of the engagement and claim an F-16 kill. Baaton ka bonsra koi bi bna skta hai.

2 planes crashed as per your ISPR. one iAF one PAF. If DGISPR can show 1 Indian plane and pilot why not other one if indeed it was an INDian pilot. Stop your jingosm and ask serious questions to your govt.

So you don't mind the false news if they are in your favor (as you did nothing against them), but expressing my conclusion based on the very same false news that everyone else could read in this thread = negative rating ?!
Do point out what you "assume" as false news...I am not sure how Iranian media works ...Who knows what you are viewing as false is the real news us people in the modern world understand!
but let me tell you something, based on the all of the pictures and videos (which you asked me to watch), I as a neutral guy against you, reached the conclusion that indeed Indian have shot down one of your fighters.
Ok, based on which pictures and video did you conclude that? We are still awaiting for doctrine videos and pics of our fighters shot down...we took few hrs to release the video of our POW...what is taking india forever? :coffee:
now if you think this is the mockery of Pakistan then negative rate this comment too, but for the next time, at least create a list of the pictures and videos which you wouldn't consider wrong!
The mockery is on you...As a moderator I have the right to remove and negative rate your FALSE news/propagation...If it is due to your lack of analytical skills that is just collateral damage :enjoy:

Yes you are right we dont have pics of downed PAF place.. but bro thats the point.. the plane fell in your territory...infact even abhimanyu's plane fell in your territory. Abhimanyu was infact inside your territory as he chased your jets all the way to your territory.. thats where he got hit. Now lets corraborate this with your evidences.... Your ISPR saw two planes crashing and in a hurry claimed two pilots in custody but when he realised it was not an Indian ac but a PAF ac there was anothet statement issued immediately saying there was only 1 pilot. Dude,.. doesnt it ring a bell to you ?? lo.l RIP to the PAF pilot if he is dead. ISPR knows it and is covering this biiiig time. lol

Oh BTW the plane pics ?? if Kashmiris can see the chooper crash why cant they see indian crash of mig if thats what your ISPR is claiming to have shot down two migs..lol Ask dude ask.
Ok so ask your second mig 21 pilot who apparently escaped to give us the "real" details

2 planes crashed as per your ISPR. one iAF one PAF. If DGISPR can show 1 Indian plane and pilot why not other one if indeed it was an INDian pilot. Stop your jingosm and ask serious questions to your govt.
An F-16 was claimed by your IAF. If indeed it was; where is the proof? Stop your jingoism and ask serious questions to your govt.

We can release the HUD video of your plane being shot down. Can you?

Also, in this day and age, their are no friendly fires.

IAF should release details of the engagement and claim an F-16 kill. Baaton ka bonsra koi bi bna skta hai.

Of course it should. I am all for it. But bro.. for a moment lets calm down and ask the same question to you..if ISPR has two pilots and to wkills..and if they can realse all pics.. then shouldnt they release the other pilot details or even other plane details ?? Agreed ?

We can release the HUD video of your plane being shot down. Can you?

Also, in this day and age, their are no friendly fires.

Ofcourse you can. But have you ??

Omg the other landed on your side. Dippy. And kashmiris showed you by chanting pakistan zindabad. Now dippy the helicopter is at another site. Was that ok dippy. Are you with us now ?

1.Indian published the dogfight clip plus that F16 ID picture.
2.Pakistanis stories of the three captured pilots and false claims of shooting down the Su30 and MIG29 hugely discredited them.
That's how I reached this conclusion.

There will be detailed records from Indian AEWACS. Last time when India shot down Atlantique, they came inside Pakistani .territory and drag away a piece. The side which looses an aircraft becomes spooked. India had the option of photographing the wreckage from a helicopter. But they were so spooked, they didn't even dare to fly sorties over Kashmir until much later. These are all circumstantial evidences that support Pakistan's narrative.

An F-16 was claimed by your IAF. If indeed it was; where is the proof? Stop your jingoism and ask serious questions to your govt.

See our SOcial media... we are pushing our govt to release flight details and pics... thats because evey one belives in proofs... but can you please ask ythis question to your govt ? I infact see only chest thumping.

So all your esteemed satellites are worthless?

Interesting no "villager" even posted the pictures of such a crash..

Sure ISPR talked about 2 planes shot down he said 2nd one fell on your side and the Kashmiris shared a video showing it hence proven! I am not sure what you told the Iranian @mohesen to preach :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom