What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Are you guys so innocent that you dnt understand ?? lol.. the othe was a paf pilot. it's called covering up.
And are you (guys) so naïve/in denial that the picture your Media has shown of an Engine is NOT of the so-called F-16 claimed to have been shot down. Prior to the events that led to yesterdays crisis - we had a certain number of F-16's.

Would you like a headcount of them - courtesy of the Serial Numbers by General Dynamics/Lockheed Martin?

Are you guys so innocent that you dnt understand ?? lol.. the othe was a paf pilot. it's called covering up.
Try more harder to save face before world like your dirty sick mind shupa powa Idiots at back home do! Keep your bark on and on!

But the reality wouldn't change once for all i.e. PAF and Pakistanis has fucke@ IAF and Idiot Supa Pawa harder in their arse as much as their cry can be heard from Mars!

One more thing no lubricant was used, you can verify this by seeing redness on your giant arse.

We struck deep inside your land. Will do it soon in a bigger way again.. keep watching. You guys can continue your jingoism...your ISPR is so paranoid..it lied about two pilots with them..then they realised other aircraft was your own..so then they released another statement saying only one... what happened to other pilot ? dead ? even if dead they why claiming only 1... just wait and watch... IAF will hit again...and harder.
Now trolls can feed on my post..
Now say this again without crying

We struck deep inside your land
Balakot is about 40 Km from LOC in a straight line. The place where IAF planes let go of their payload is even closer to LOC. If that is your definition of deep inside, then you are certainly entitled to your opinion.

haha.. the harder you try to abuse me. The bigger the lie you are not willing to accept. Deep inside (as deep as the IAf penetrated inside Pakistan..and you know how deep) you know that ISPR took a U turn.

You the biggest difference between India and Pakistan ? our media is shit and yours is comparitively better.. but thats known by Indian public hence they always look for truth. If it was Indian spokesperson who would havetaken a U turn..our seculars (who are in a large number) would have teared the Govt up for hiding the truth. we have to many Arundhati Roy's here.

But for just one moment..ask yourself guys.... why would ISPR say two pilots and then within moments change their stance to 1 pilot ?? I can post the video but in no mood really... face the reality guys.. everyone on border saw it... one IAf and 1 PAf aircraft went up in smoke. Cheers

Unfortunately, Indian people are suffering from over confidence. They can't believe their as* got kicked by our Jawans. For them(Indians), it's going to take some time to come to their senses. Right now their situation is...

Balakot is about 40 Km from LOC in a straight line. The place where IAF planes let go of their payload is even closer to LOC. If that is your definition of deep inside, then you are certainly entitled to your opinion.

ok for moment i agree for the sake of argument it was near LOC where the payload was dropped but the penetration was deep. Works for you ? am ok with it if we caught PAF with pants down. On the on the contrary our Migs..lol the cold era migs intercepted you immediate you crossed and when you were runningg they chased you deep inside your territory ?? heck even our pilot abhimanyu and his place crashed in your border to prove it to you guys. We chased you back even inside your own territory. Chest thumping is good on forums ... but ask Imran khan why is he sending peace offer every now and then..oh I heard he is willing to give back the pilot to ease the tensions..lol

haha.. the harder you try to abuse me. The bigger the lie you are not willing to accept. Deep inside (as deep as the IAf penetrated inside Pakistan..and you know how deep) you know that ISPR took a U turn.

You the biggest difference between India and Pakistan ? our media is shit and yours is comparitively better.. but thats known by Indian public hence they always look for truth. If it was Indian spokesperson who would havetaken a U turn..our seculars (who are in a large number) would have teared the Govt up for hiding the truth. we have to many Arundhati Roy's here.

But for just one moment..ask yourself guys.... why would ISPR say two pilots and then within moments change their stance to 1 pilot ?? I can post the video but in no mood really... face the reality guys.. everyone on border saw it... one IAf and 1 PAf aircraft went up in smoke. Cheers

All your rubbish aside, this is the biggest lie. Your lot of seculars or liberals were cheering and gloating day before when you created the drama. Only after we struck, they came back to their senses.

As for shooting the PAF jet, where is your proof? Your media is shamelessly sharing pics of your downed mig and sharing as F-16.

No sensible person can think that a mig 21 can shoot an F-16.

All your rubbish aside, this is the biggest lie. Your lot of seculars or liberals were cheering and gloating day before when you created the drama. Only after we struck, they came back to their senses.

As for shooting the PAF jet, where is your proof? Your media is shamelessly sharing pics of your downed mig and sharing as F-16.

They are just exposing themselves.

All your rubbish aside, this is the biggest lie. Your lot of seculars or liberals were cheering and gloating day before when you created the drama. Only after we struck, they came back to their senses. Also, why haven't they asked for proof of the strike yet? The proof of 300 killed? The fact is your liberals and seculars are as bigot as you yourself!

1) there are plenty of threads some with picture evidence some with video evidence ....while you are stuck with "wrong facts"?
2) ICT era google is your friend
3) Negative rating for false news (where you talked about 3 pilots trying to mock Pakistan) is justified!
So you don't mind the false news if they are in your favor (as you did nothing against them), but expressing my conclusion based on the very same false news that everyone else could read in this thread = negative rating ?!

but let me tell you something, based on the all of the pictures and videos (which you asked me to watch), I as a neutral guy against you, reached the conclusion that indeed Indian have shot down one of your fighters.
now if you think this is the mockery of Pakistan then negative rate this comment too, but for the next time, at least create a list of the pictures and videos which you wouldn't consider wrong!

Back
Top Bottom