What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

what response modi ji has will become clear in 24-48hrs...the " nation is only safe in my hand image" is being tested to the core by this situation...if he still remains mum beyond that time period...its just the beginning of the end for modi's political existence.

So the "three captured Indian pilots" turned to "one captured Indian pilot".

A very simple question, who were the other two pilots?

The only conclusion is that Indian were right and one Pakistani fighter has been shot down, either by India or by it's own air defense.
The news was about 3 pilots

At least before BS, get your facts right! The internet is full of 2 videos = 2 pilots who fell on indian side + 1 pilot on our side in our custody - now tell me what is 2 +1 ?

The news was about 3 pilots

At least before BS, get your facts right! The internet is full of 2 videos = 2 pilots who fell on indian side + 1 pilot on our side in our custody - now tell me what is 2 +1 ?
I'm not familiar with Pak/India sources, that's why I asked here, that's what a forum is all about.

My facts could were right, if those mods who were busy negative rating my post, would negative rate false information of their fellow countrymen.

I'm not familiar with Pak/India sources, that's why I asked here, that's what a forum is all about.

My facts could were right, if those mods who were busy negative rating my post, would negative rate false information of their fellow countrymen.
1) there are plenty of threads some with picture evidence some with video evidence ....while you are stuck with "wrong facts"?
2) ICT era google is your friend
3) Negative rating for false news (where you talked about 3 pilots trying to mock Pakistan) is justified!

1) there are plenty of threads some with picture evidence some with video evidence ....while you are stuck with "wrong facts"?
2) ICT era google is your friend
3) Negative rating for false news (where you talked about 3 pilots trying to mock Pakistan) is justified!
It’s absolutely justified

We struck deep inside your land. Will do it soon in a bigger way again.. keep watching. You guys can continue your jingoism...your ISPR is so paranoid..it lied about two pilots with them..then they realised other aircraft was your own..so then they released another statement saying only one... what happened to other pilot ? dead ? even if dead they why claiming only 1... just wait and watch... IAF will hit again...and harder.
Now trolls can feed on my post..

Hold up guys, here you go...:

In his Press Briefing, DG ISPR informs that TWO (02) IAF Pilots are in Pakistan's custody.

01 is in CMS Urgent Care Services
01 is...well you all have seen him in the recent Tapal Danedar Tea commercial.

Check Timecode: 4:45

In his Press Briefing, DG ISPR informs that TWO (02) IAF Pilots are in Pakistan's custody.

Either he has died or they have caught a big fish

We struck deep inside your land. Will do it soon in a bigger way again.. keep watching. You guys can continue your jingoism...your ISPR is so paranoid..it lied about two pilots with them..then they realised other aircraft was your own..so then they released another statement saying only one... what happened to other pilot ? dead ? even if dead they why claiming only 1... just wait and watch... IAF will hit again...and harder.

I understand the hurt you feel at yesterday’s events, but the fantasy you just put up should be kept to yourself.

Are you guys so innocent that you dnt understand ?? lol.. the othe was a paf pilot. it's called covering up.

Jatt sb Ghusa jaan diyo, Ghusa sanu we anda ha or tusi waikh he lia ha sada ghusa. Thund rakho.

I understand the hurt you feel at yesterday’s events, but the fantasy you just put up should be kept to yourself.

This is an act of war. What else do you expect india to do? you targetted military target.

Jatt sb Ghusa jaan diyo, Ghusa sanu we anda ha or tusi waikh he lia ha sada ghusa. Thund rakho.

Hun ta shuru hoya ae. pellla tuwada ispr da U turn. te hun tuwadi ministry da peace offer.

Back
Top Bottom