What's new

21 Sikhs against 10,000 Afghans ! Battle of Saragarhi Akshay Kumar's Kesari trailer IS OUT

yeah, those fairy tales will fly with Low IQ Indians but wont work on people with acuall brains.

Sikhs were killed not becuase they were not Muslims, they were killed becuase they kept rebelling.
In the history of the entire world, people who rebel and fail are killed.

And logically, if your nonsense made any sense, then Sikhism would not exist. Guru nanak was a contemporary of Babur. Babour could have extinguished Sikhism early in its existance.
The fact that Sikhism was born out of a land ruled by Muslims shows exactly how tolerant Muslims were, to allow a relgion to be created and flourish.
When and where were thousands of sikhs killed. This i would love to see.
Yet a young muhammad bin qassim conquered india. Looool

You indians are pathetic. Thats why you have a caste system.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikh_holocaust_of_1746
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikh_holocaust_of_1762
As posted by your fellow Pakistani member.

Akshay Kumar's Kesari, which is based on the Battle of Saragarhi, is out with its trailer and fans can't keep calm. Kesari is slated to release this Holi on March 21.
1550718561-Untitled_design_23_1.jpg

Akshay Kumar, Kesari | Photo Credit: YouTube
Kesari starring Akshay Kumar and Parineeti Chopra has already cast its spell on the audience. The makers dropped the trailer today and fans can’t stop going gaga over the immensely enthralling sequences that Akshay so eloquently puts out, that captures true events like magic. Based on the Battle of Saragarhi which was fought between Sikh soldiers of the British Indian Army and Pashtun Orakzai tribesmen on September 12, 1897.

But the Battle is known for its significance in history because 21 Sikh soldiers fought against 10,000 Afghan invaders. The Sikhs chose to fight till death and defended the post at Saragarhi. The battle is considered to be one of the greatest battles ever fought in history. Akshay takes on the role of Havildar Ishar Singh. Earlier, the actor shared glimpses from the movie and it instantly roared excitement among fans.

British Mercenaries attacked the son of soil in there land......Precisely ...rest is exaggeration

Mind your language. The were rebels, they never terrorized.
I'll give an actual example. The ninth Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji was executed because he peacefully protested against the mass religious prosecution and conversions of the Kashmiri Pandits by the Mughals.
Stop insulting Sikhi.

Lets not forget about the Khalsa Raj. Look up the map to see who they won against before making brainless comments.

What are you talking about. Never heard of this fact.

Any evidence of this? If what you say is true then please post the links here. Winning a few battles when fighting for the British says VERY little about INDIGINOUS sikh prowess. Besides, that means nothing when look at the sikhs on the world stage now. Too bad they couldn't repeat your assertions during the GLORIOUS Operation Bluestar in 1984...........:devil:........since then the sikhs have been eliminated as a people on the world stage.........:azn:

You forgot to mention the Sikh holocaust of 84.

**Edit**
I just can't help myself.
Your first wiki link says about 7000 Sikhs died (lol@calling it a holocaust)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_anti-Sikh_riots

Hindu terrorist killed between 8000-1700... So by your own logic 84 was a double holocaust.

Poor sikhs, getting killed for their religion by Hindus

Last edited:
Any evidence of this? If what you say is true then please post the links here. Winning a few battles when fighting for the British says VERY little about INDIGINOUS sikh prowess. Besides, that means nothing when look at the sikhs on the world stage now. Too bad they couldn't repeat your assertions during the GLORIOUS Operation Bluestar in 1984...........:devil:........since then the sikhs have been eliminated as a people on the world stage.........:azn:
Don’t act like an illiterate person. A quick google image search of “Sikh Empire Map” will make my point clear.

Let me expand your knowledge further. Operation Bluestar was the military siege to get to Bhindrawala. It was a battle.
The ‘1984’ that everybody is still upset about refers to not just the operation but the riots in Delhi that followed. Once Indira Gandhi was killed, congress and the local authorities killed thousands of innocent Sikhs in Delhi. The perpetrators used corruption to keep justice from occurring. Nothing glorious about it.
Telling you because the riots are not “Blue Star”. They might be related but they are two separate events.

You forgot to mention the Sikh holocaust of 84.

**Edit**
I just can't help myself.
Your first wiki link says about 7000 Sikhs died (lol@calling it a holocaust)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_anti-Sikh_riots

Hindu terrorist killed between 8000-1700... So by your own logic 84 was a double holocaust.

Poor sikhs, getting killed for their religion by Hindus
1984 was called Genocide. Yes it is unforgivable.

Don’t act like an illiterate person. A quick google image search of “Sikh Empire Map” will make my point clear.

Let me expand your knowledge further. Operation Bluestar was the military siege to get to Bhindrawala. It was a battle.
The ‘1984’ that everybody is still upset about refers to not just the operation but the riots in Delhi that followed. Once Indira Gandhi was killed, congress and the local authorities killed thousands of innocent Sikhs in Delhi. The perpetrators used corruption to keep justice from occurring. Nothing glorious about it.
Telling you because the riots are not “Blue Star”. They might be related but they are two separate events.

So where is the alleged sikh empire now??????.....:lol:.....in indian fairy tales and fantasies?...:lol:.......looks like the GLORIOUS operation Bluestar 1984 eliminated it forever......:azn:

Sikhs and sikhism have a raging fanatical hatred of Islam, Muslims, Pakistan and Pakistanis. The sikh genocide of Pakistanis in August 1947 is proof of this. So I support anyone who destroys sikhism and slaughters sikhs. We hate your race and religion just as much if not more than you hate Islam, Muslims, Pakistan and Pakistanis......:azn:

Last edited:
So where is the alleged sikh empire now??????.....:lol:.....in indian fairy tales and fantasies?...:lol:.......looks like the GLORIOUS operation Bluestar eliminated it forever......:azn:

Sikhs and sikhism have a raging fanatical hatred of Islam, Muslims, Pakistan and Pakistanis. The sikh genocide of Pakistanis in August 1947 is proof of this. So I support anyone who destroys sikhism and slaughters sikhs. We hate your race and religion just as much if not more than you hate Islam, Muslims, Pakistan and Pakistanis......:azn:
Ok, what happened to the mighty Mughals? Where are they now.
Brother, Sikhi doesn’t teach us to hate Islam .On the contrary Islam when followed as per GGS is also said to be a pathway to reach god.
Sikhi does however to hate injustice.
1947 was a tragedy. What you saw the Sikhs and jats do was a reaction to what was happening in the West. It was revenge. That’s the sad truth. Punjabi people on both sides suffered immensely.

Why they need one room when they have their own territory. lol
You are very generous. Go ahead and give yours.

100% of Indians have had to poop in a field.
See, I can make up nonsense too.

And Sikhs have no choice but to trust us. We have their holy sites in our hands.

Lucky for Sikhs, we provide them with security and not turn them into horse stables.
Israel has your so called holy land. You can tell sikhs to trust when you start support g Israel

The sikhs are not descended from fucking mars they are the average punjabi but ofcourse separated by religion from brethren in west. Moving on to the battle the Sikh were better trained were occupying higher position had better weapons the pashtun were climbing upon dead bodies to scale the Walls of the fort ofcourse the Sikhs had the advantage and please do not suddenly declare them a separate race because of their religion they are off the Majha like me and fellow punjabis. Some people like to label them a different race

I am frankly speaking the truth. Sometimes truth is a bitter pill to swallow. Lol

Actually, no.

Truth is easy to handle.

Here you are the bitter pill to swallow. :D

Are there are Pashtun accounts of this event? As far as i know all accounts are from British/Sikhs. In this region numbers of enemies have always been exaggerated, by everyone (Muslims, Hindus etc).

There are accounts - literally - the body count found outside by the forces that came to the scene later.

21 sikhs from brit pockets with state of the art artillery and gunpowder.

And on the other side, the Poor lion-hearted brave Pakhtun tribal people with scimitars.

Artillery? Gunpowder? Inside a fortified position with 21 riflemen?

Were you writing in a hurry, or did you omit the Warthogs on CAP intentionally?

We did nothing to Sikhs.

Sikhs did take over Pujab and used our mosques as horse stables and amunition dumps.

Oh, come on!

Actually, no.

Truth is easy to handle.

Here you are the bitter pill to swallow. :D

There are accounts - literally - the body count found outside by the forces that came to the scene later.

Artillery? Gunpowder? Inside a fortified position with 21 riflemen?

Were you writing in a hurry, or did you omit the Warthogs on CAP intentionally?

Oh, come on!
Swordsman vs riflemen enough said the sikhs were putting up a stiff resistance until the wall was climbed. Swords off the Indian subcontinent were shattered by a few British men with rifles point being Sikhs were brave to a limit

Swordsman vs riflemen enough said the sikhs were putting up a stiff resistance until the wall was climbed. Swords off the Indian subcontinent were shattered by a few British men with rifles point being Sikhs were brave to a limit

Who told you that the Afghans had no guns? I hate accounts that drift away from the facts.

Who told you that the Afghans had no guns? I hate accounts that drift away from the facts.
No it's not a fake account the Afghan were armed with swords since they were local villagers who had enough off the brits

No it's not a fake account the Afghan were armed with swords since they were local villagers who had enough off the brits

Don't delude yourself. Look at the date. Even local villagers carried jezails from earlier decades. Read the accounts of the British Army retreats, when villagers fired on the columns from their heights. Also think about how such a large number could be assembled from 'villagers'.

It is another matter that British guns were better crafted than jezails.

Back
Top Bottom