What's new

21 Sikhs against 10,000 Afghans ! Battle of Saragarhi Akshay Kumar's Kesari trailer IS OUT

Even your comments make no sense.

I am noticing that many of the Indian members recently have stopped making sense.
Maybe they need to take a break and get some rest.
Chest thumping for a week straight is going to do nothing.

You mean the ones who were rebelling?

Sure.

Yes it is what it is, rebells being killed.
Just like how India today is killing its rebels.
They were not rebels. The Muslims killed more than 35% of sikhs and forced them to convert to an alien religion. Don't worry sikhs will never trust Muslims

Hello..see what Muslims have done too sikhs in the past.

Past is past, we were enemies once not anymore, they are our Kin in Gangadesh who should get separate.

sikhs are no match to the warrior Afghans.
what utter bullshit
namak harams are tough i agree but sikhs are second to none.

Akshay Kumar's Kesari, which is based on the Battle of Saragarhi, is out with its trailer and fans can't keep calm. Kesari is slated to release this Holi on March 21.
1550718561-Untitled_design_23_1.jpg

Akshay Kumar, Kesari | Photo Credit: YouTube
Kesari starring Akshay Kumar and Parineeti Chopra has already cast its spell on the audience. The makers dropped the trailer today and fans can’t stop going gaga over the immensely enthralling sequences that Akshay so eloquently puts out, that captures true events like magic. Based on the Battle of Saragarhi which was fought between Sikh soldiers of the British Indian Army and Pashtun Orakzai tribesmen on September 12, 1897.

But the Battle is known for its significance in history because 21 Sikh soldiers fought against 10,000 Afghan invaders. The Sikhs chose to fight till death and defended the post at Saragarhi. The battle is considered to be one of the greatest battles ever fought in history. Akshay takes on the role of Havildar Ishar Singh. Earlier, the actor shared glimpses from the movie and it instantly roared excitement among fans.

For sikh roles akhsay kumar is the best indian actor i believe.Singh is king was just another fine movie.

Lol. Dying for British empire. What a shame.

Kuch bhi gori champri k liye...

Anything for white skin masters.

Btw it is funny how Indians make movies about sikh fighting Pakistanis or fake indian pathan fighting Pakistanis or afghans, but never make movie about Brahman fighting dalit or sikh screwing indian Hindus...etc

They were not rebels. The Muslims killed more than 35% of sikhs and forced them to convert to an alien religion. Don't worry sikhs will never trust Muslims
lol what are you talking about?

Sikhs are primarily Punjabi who are kin to 40% of Pakistan's population. Abroad they associate with and align to Pakistani Punjabis much more than they do with Indians.

what utter bullshit
namak harams are tough i agree but sikhs are second to none.

For sikh roles akhsay kumar is the best indian actor i believe.Singh is king was just another fine movie.

The sikhs are an inferior, worthless and pathetic bunch. The glorious operation bluestar in 1984 exposed their inferiority and worthlessness.......:devil:........even the Ethiopians were good soldiers when they were led by the British, with British weapons. They even managed to defeat the Italians a few times in 1943 when backed by the British.......:azn:

lol what are you talking about?

Sikhs are primarily Punjabi who are kin to 40% of Pakistan's population. Abroad they associate with and align to Pakistani Punjabis much more than they do with Indians.
Trust me. You are out of your mind. THIS statement above may be true for a very small section of Punjabi Hindus/Sikhs. But for the vast majority...its otherwise.
Punjab was the ONLY state where Muslims were singularly eliminated in India. That's how much they hate us.

Akshay Kumar's Kesari, which is based on the Battle of Saragarhi, is out with its trailer and fans can't keep calm. Kesari is slated to release this Holi on March 21.
1550718561-Untitled_design_23_1.jpg

Akshay Kumar, Kesari | Photo Credit: YouTube
Kesari starring Akshay Kumar and Parineeti Chopra has already cast its spell on the audience. The makers dropped the trailer today and fans can’t stop going gaga over the immensely enthralling sequences that Akshay so eloquently puts out, that captures true events like magic. Based on the Battle of Saragarhi which was fought between Sikh soldiers of the British Indian Army and Pashtun Orakzai tribesmen on September 12, 1897.

But the Battle is known for its significance in history because 21 Sikh soldiers fought against 10,000 Afghan invaders. The Sikhs chose to fight till death and defended the post at Saragarhi. The battle is considered to be one of the greatest battles ever fought in history. Akshay takes on the role of Havildar Ishar Singh. Earlier, the actor shared glimpses from the movie and it instantly roared excitement among fans.

Ya fu$king right. us Afghans domt consider sikh worthy enough to even consider as enemies

I feel bad for the sikhs. They got used and abused by the British, now Hindu India is doing the same to them.

despite operation blue star, Siks still want to be the first line to die in order to defend Hindus.
I aint surprised. Both hate us. Not Pakistanis, not Arabs in particular. But Muslims.

Are you sure about that? How about target the Gurus, and mass persecution? Rusty my friend you are acting very ignorant.
Guru according to the Sikhs. To the Govt they were terrorists and rebels. How does our Govt treat its rebels?

Muslims killed their gurus equal to their prophets. No?
Actually don't want to get into this history fighting..it is what it is.
Rebels rebelled. And met their fates.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's so difficult to understand here?

A group of loosely organized tribesmen with limited weaponry (swords, daggers and single shot rifles I'm assuming) attacked a well built fort that was manned with some disciplined soldiers. No RPG's, grenades or artillery on the attacking side.

Any reasonably disciplined group of soldiers would have held off an attacking party till their ammo ran out or they were overrun by sheer numbers, inflicting numerically greater losses on the attacking party.

Posts attacking or making fun of religion deleted. Please refrain from attacking Islam or Hinduism or Sikhism in the course of this debate.

100% of Indians have had to poop in a field.
See, I can make up nonsense too.

And Sikhs have no choice but to trust us. We have their holy sites in our hands.

Lucky for Sikhs, we provide them with security and not turn them into horse stables.

I aint surprised. Both hate us. Not Pakistanis, not Arabs in particular. But Muslims.

Guru according to the Sikhs. To the Govt they were terrorists and rebels. How does our Govt treat its rebels?

Rebels rebelled. And met their fates.
Mind your language. The were rebels, they never terrorized.
I'll give an actual example. The ninth Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji was executed because he peacefully protested against the mass religious prosecution and conversions of the Kashmiri Pandits by the Mughals.
Stop insulting Sikhi.

The sikhs are an inferior, worthless and pathetic bunch. The glorious operation bluestar in 1984 exposed their inferiority and worthlessness.......:devil:........even the Ethiopians were good soldiers when they were led by the British, with British weapons. They even managed to defeat the Italians a few times in 1943 when backed by the British.......:azn:
Lets not forget about the Khalsa Raj. Look up the Sikh Empire map to see who they won against fighting independently before making brainless comments.

Today Sikhs are cornered in a little state which has one of the highest suicide rates in the world
What are you talking about. Never heard of this fact.

Last edited:

Correction, this battle took place in Tirah which is located in the middle of Pukhtoon tribal areas, so the Sikhs of the British Army were the invaders, not the local Orakzai Pukhtoons.

Back
Top Bottom